Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Parallel Reality - Chapter 1, A

by Jade14
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Parallel Reality

A Parallel Reality

by Jade14

TITLE: A Parallel Reality
AUTHOR: Jade14
EMAIL: Jade14er@aol.com
CATEGORY: AU, Action/Adventure, Romance, Series
PAIRING: other
SPOILERS: Point of View, Upgrades, Divide and Conquer, Window of Oppertunity, Beneth the Surface.
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: alternate universe, male/female relationship
SUMMARY: A SGC team comes through the Quanum mirrior...
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Dont care if you archive. Vistit my website: http://clix.to/Jade14

"Incoming wormhole." At Sgt. Davis' words, an alarm blared through the SGC facility, and two teams of armed airmen ran into the gate room and stood at ready. Gen. George Hammond then briskly walked into the control room, accompanied by Col. Jack ONiel and two more armed airmen.

" What's going on?" Hammond demanded, looking to Davis.

" Unauthorized incoming wormhole, sir." Hammond nodded his head.

" Close the iris."

" Yes, sir." Davis replied. He typed a command into the control super computer and a titanium shield spiraled shut over the event horizon of the Stargate. Just as the shield locked, Sgt. Charlene Nespa spoke up urgently from a terminal near Davis

" It's SG-1's code, sir." As Hammond was turning to her, Col. ONiel spoke up.

" Must have your wires crossed, Sgt. SG-1 is not off-world." Davis decided to put in his opinion of the situation.

" It might be the Tokra, sir." he said to General Hammond. " They have done this sort of thing before." Hammond nodded his head again, and raised his voice so the entire control room could hear him.

" Open the iris. All teams standby!"

" Yes, sir." Davis typed another command into the computer, and the iris spiraled shut. Davis looked down into the gate room and saw Dr. Janet Fraiser and the rest of the medical team ready, just in case of an emergency. Hammond turned to leave the control room, and Davis smiled as he caught Col. ONiel's comments as he followed.

" Damn Tokra. They think they rule the galaxy...."

Davis turned back to his terminal as Hammond and ONiel entered the gate room, and his smile turned into a look of surprise as he saw five people stumble out of the event horizon, and realized he knew three of them.

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jade14