Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

New Eden

by Innocent_choir_girl
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
New Eden

by innocent_choir_girl

TITLE: New Eden
AUTHOR: innocent_choir_girl
EMAIL: innocent_choir_girl@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: None
PAIRING: other pairing
SPOILERS: none that I can think of
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: SG-1 find a planet that seems to be a perfect Eden, but what is Skaara doing there and why do they call him Prince Klorel? Has the demon Klorel retaken Skaara as it's host???
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

SG-1 stepped through the stargate to another world yet again. "Oh look trees," was the first word out of Colonel Jack O'Neill's mouth. "Oh look there's Jaffa here...too." The team frooze in their tracks when they saw the Jaffa waiting by the DHD. "Greetings! Hi how's everyone doing?" Colonel O'Neill said trying to be funny, but the Jaffa hadn't said or done anything yet. "What's wrong? Do we need a sign that says "hey fight us we're from Earth?" Come on."

"Jack, maybe you should just....shut up!" Daniel suggested.

"You are the Tau'ri?" one of the Jaffa asked.

"Yes, we are," Jack told the Jaffa who seemed to be the leader.

"O'Neill perhaps these Jaffa are different than those we have encountered before. They do not seem to be from the sam loyalty. Some have the mark of Apohias, while others have the mark of Osiris, Herihor, and Sobek. "They are also clothed on one styled uniform with the symbol of Isis. Perhaps they are not allied with a Goa'uld that we've met, yet."

"Oookay," O'Neill answered Teal'c, "so hiya people. So, what Goa'uld are you fine people with?" O'Neill asked the Jaffa that had their staff weapons pointed at SG-1. "Come now, what Goa'uld do you serve?"

"The High Queen Isis. She is who we protect along with the Princess Angelene. Those are who we are pledged to, and who we serve. Who are you?" one of the Jaffas asked the team.

"Ummm well we're from Earth," Daniel explained, "you might know us as the Tau'ri."

"Ring a bell?" O'Neill asked.

"The Tau'ri, oh yes! We have been expecting you. She told us it would only be a matter of time before you would come here," he explained.

"Okay, and who is "she" and by the way who are you?" O'Neill asked him.

"I am Artemis and "she" is my lady the Princess Angelene. She knew you would make your way here."

"How?" O'Neill asked Artemis.

"She knows."

"Oh is that all?"

"She is my lady and she knows much."

"Oh really? Well then were is your lady?"

"At the Palace of the High Queen Isis."

"Well were is that exactly?"

"We will take you there as soon as we lock down the gate," Artemis approached the DHD when the stargate powered up. Artemis stepped back when the event horizon shot out and then back. One person walked through. "My Lord Klorel!" Artemis greeted.

"Klorel?! What the hell is wrong with this picture?!" O'Neill asked shocked.

"O'Neill! It is me! Skaara."

"Oh yes. I am just used to Skaara being inhabitated by the demon Klorel," Artemis explained.

"Oh?" O'Neill asked.

"Don't worry O'Neill. It is just a name that means nothing now."

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here to see Anastasia. She is wonderful you must meet her O'Neill. You all must!"

"You're in love?" Daniel asked.

"Yes Danielle."

"That's great Skaara."

"Thank you. Shall we go? It is getting late."

"Okay, which way?" O'Neill asked.

"This way Tau'ri," Artemis said and began walking in the opposite direction of the stargate.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to innocent_choir_girl