Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

well heres the thing

by honeyloco
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
well heres the thing

well heres the thing

by honeyloco

Title: well heres the thing
Author: honeyloco
Email: jynx_is@hotmail.com
Category: Romance, Thoughts
Episode related: 615 Sight unseen
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Sam/Other
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: something literally hit me when i watched sights unseen. jonas and sam. Seriously. first i was fixed on sam and jack, but. this story is just a little something
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Sam smiled to herself as she and the colonel walked down the corridors. She was thinking about yesterday (which just happens to be episode 6 13 sight unseen) She actually liked being called a couple when she was with Jonas. It was just for a few minutes, but it was fun. She didn't see it at first, her and Jonas, but she had to admit that they do look good together. And since Jack had become... difficult and less caring since Daniel died she fell out of love with him. She was stunned at herself. She admitted it. She no longer loved Jack, but Jonas. Sam smiled again at the thought of Daniel. Jonas reminded her of him, but less of a sisterly way. Smart, funny, intelligent, gorgeous, very, very gorgeous.

As Jonas walked down the corridor with teal'c who was preoccupied with varies items of food stuffed in his pockets. Sam. He thought. She was an amazing person. She had solved the problem almost totally on her own. He was in total ore of her. She was the first one to except him into the group. She defiantly looked after, she was the one how was telling him he was doing a great job, a true leader. She was also tough, willing and able to handle any situation. She was the only person smart enough to listen what he had to say and understand. Teal'c was great and listened, but not great feed back. He loved her. That was certain; but the colonel. I know Sam doesn't feel the same way as she once did, with Daniel's death and all, but he was always there. Jonas knew the colonel still loved her so he tried to limit his visits to necessary ones.

Both lost in their thoughts managed to completely forget to look where they were going and crashed into each other, making them both drop to the floor Sam giggled and Jonas smiled, got to his feet and helped the major up. `Sorry about that major, I wasn't looking where I was going,' `No, no it was me. So, what you doing?' `To the cafeteria,'
`But doesn't teal'c have food already?' Jack asked Jonas turned with him, `His supplies are low. Look he only has 3 pockets full left.' Sam smiled and jack played along, `That could just become a national disaster.' `Yes colonel.' Teal'c raised an eyebrow and pulled out a banana, `Major, would there be any chance soon to go over the files you gave me today?' `You've read them already?' Her eyes grew wide. `Sure,'
`Well, ok then, sure, this evening, pop round mine, I'll cook,' Jonas nodded and smiled and continued to walk with teal'c to the cafeteria. When out of hearing range the 2IC of the base looked at his own 2IC, `Dinner?'
`Well, might as well, I can't go threw all that information as quickly as Jonas,' `Couldn't you do it tomorrow? If you're insistent on not having fun on your days off you might as well have evenings full of fun.' `Sir, dinner with Jonas will be fun. Looking at the reports is my idea of fun. If I wasn't would I be spending the evening with you?' Jack shrugged a reply, `Why not,'
`I like Jonas even if you don't,'
`Cause you can have something with him that we can't,' Sam stopped and eyes grew wide again, stunned at the bluntness. Then she shrugged, `the thought had actually crossed my mind.' At the junction they took opposite corridors. Walking away from each other.

For all you Sam/jack fans out there, believe me I love the thought of them being together too, but have you seen sight unseen? Jonas and s are perfect for each other, especially sine jack and Sam CANT get together, and anyway they would be a terrible couple, always fighting, both very head strong, career based. Think about it and watch 613! And I really really really need feed back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to honeyloco