Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Would Die For You

by Heather
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I would die for you

I would die for you

by Heather

TITLE: I would die for you
AUTHOR: Heather
EMAIL: flutterbye6@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack, angst
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: None
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Violence
SUMMARY: Somebody wants Sam for a collection.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: It's based on the song #1 Crush by Garbage. Or at least it sprung into my head while I was listening to it. The Song words are the words to #1 Crush

I would die for you

I would die for you

I've been dying just to feel you by my side

To know that you're mine.

I will cry for you

I will cry for you

I would wash away your pain with all my tears

and drown your fears

I will pray for you

I will pray for you

I will sell my soul for something pure and true

Someone like you.

See your face every place that I walk in

Here your voice every time that I'm talking

You will believe in me

and I will never be ignored

I will burn for you

Feel pain for you

I would twist the knife and bleed my aching heart

and tear it apart.

I will lie for you

Beg and steal for you

I will crawl on hands and knees until you see

you're just like me.

Violate all the love that I'm missing

Throw away all the pain that I'm living

You will believe in me

and I can never be ignored.

I would die for you

I would kill for you

I would steal for you

I'd do time for you

I will wait for you

I'd make room for you

I'd sink ships for you

To be close to you

To be part of you

Cause I believe in you

I believe in you

I would die for you

"Well this is pretty boring planet. Let's go home." Jack O'Neill announced wiping his arm across his hot forehead. There was sand as far as the eye could see. The stargate had stood as solitary landmark on a huge plain of sand. They'd walk for about two hours and seen nothing. Even Daniel who was usually anxious to see what was just ahead, in case he missed something, was ready to pack it up and go home.

They turned and headed back to the stargate, the SGC and cool refreshing showers.

"Welcome home SG-1" General Hammond greeted them "Did you find anything"

"Nadda, zilch, zip, not a thing except a lot of sand." Jack answered.

"We'll debrief in one hour."

"Not much to debrief about, just told ya everything." Jack muttered under his breath on the way to the locker room. They took turns washing the sand and dust from their aching bodies and in an hour were sinking into the chairs of the briefing room. They answered the general's questions as politely and patiently as they could and waited for the time when they would be dismissed and could each go to their beds and sleep.

Undetected a pair of eyes watched them from the dark corner at the far end of the briefing room. He wanted her. She would be one of the most beautiful yet. How would he bring her down? What were her weaknesses? How did she think? How would she fall? He wandered around the room watching her every move. He knew she could not see him. None of them could. Invisibility was a great asset. She rubbed the back of her neck. Pain. He could feel it. Wonderful. Yet not enough not nearly enough she would feel more. Much more.

Would she fall for her team members? He looked into her mind. The Jaffa? Perhaps she would bend for him? The young one. Daniel? She would bend for him too. She would do what he asked for their sakes. To save them. The older one. Colonel. She would bend for him too. He pushed deeper into her mind. No she crumble for him. For Jack. He smiled to himself. Her weakness. This would be a truly delicious conquest.

For Jack she would do anything. He would watch as she fell. She would make a beautiful addition to his collection.

He would begin immediately.

They had been dismissed. He followed her. She went to her room and opened the door. He followed. She sat on her bed and rubbed her neck again. He drifted out of the room through the crack beneath the door.

He changed. Put on the body of Colonel O'Neill. Knock knock knock.

Sam raised her head towards the closed door. She moved over and opened it. "Colonel. What are you doing here?"

"Is that any way to great a person, Captain?" He replied.

"I'm sorry. Come in." She moved aside to allow him to enter the room. "What is it?" She rubbed her neck again. He moved over to her. His face inches from hers. He raised her chin so she looked him in the eyes. He watched her melt a little. She was strong, but still a human and very female. He wove his spell with his eyes and voice.

"You must be tired. Here let me." He moved her over to the bed and sat her down. He rubbed her neck and massaged her shoulders. He whispered and crooned in her ears. He told her how he loved her. Dreamed about her. Wanted her. Needed her. With every word she crumbled a little more. His arms moved to embrace her. He kissed her neck. He could feel her blood racing. Her vein pulsed with blood beneath his lips.

He moved her around to face him. Her eyes were a misty deep blue. Full of love and obedience. She was ready.

"You must do something for me my love."

"Yes anything."

"You must go to the computer and break into the SGC mainframe. Go to the back up top secret files and get me the file on George Carpenter."

"But I'll be court-martialed if I'm caught."

"For me my love?" He started into her eyes and increased the spell weaving in their depths.

"Yes."

"Good. Get it tonight. I'll waiting in the gate room at 0100 hours for the file. Be waiting for me." He kissed her deeply and left.

Sam sat alone on the bed. Her eyes swirling darker and darker.

At 2330 Sam rose from her bed. She hadn't slept. She had lay there waiting. Now as if in a trance. She left the room. There was no question in her mind about whether or not she should be doing this. Jack had wanted the file. She would get it for him.

She entered the observation room above the stargate and proceeded to hack into the top secret files and retrieve the file on George Carpenter. It wasn't there. Where was it? What would she do? Jack wanted it. She would simply have to go the stargate wait for him and tell him. He would understand.

He smiled from the darkness. He knew it wasn't there. After all he'd just made the name up.

She stood and went to the stargate to wait for him.

0100 He came. She was pacing in front of the gate. He smiled and went to meet her. She saw him and came to him. He kissed her. Her eyes were black. She was ready for the next stage. The one he loved the best. Pain.

"Where is it?"

"It wasn't there."

"What do you mean it wasn't there?"

"It, it wasn't there."

"Did you look where I told you?"

"Yes I looked everywhere. I'm sorry."

"Sorry, you're sorry? No sorry doesn't cut it. All I asked you to do was this one simple thing and you couldn't even do that. And you call yourself a brilliant scientific mind. You're nothing." He scoffed.

"NO!" she screamed. "I can do it I promise I can. Please." She grabbed his sleeve. He glared at her and threw her away from him. She fell down and tears started to run down her cheeks. "You said you loved me."

"And you expect me to continue loving you after this? You are nothing to me."

"No. Please. I'll do anything."

"OK here's what we'll do. First of all those clothes will never do." He waved his hand and she stood dressed in a long white flowing dress that blew around her. "Ah yes sacrificial white. Much better."

The blast doors to the gate room slid open, and Jack O'Neill strode in. He was followed by Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond and Janet. They'd all heard Sam's screaming and come running. They saw her standing on the far side of the gate room. She stood swaying, her eyes swirling black. They were full on pleading and pain. Her normal military fatigues had been replaced by a white dress, and in her hand she held a dagger as long as her forearm. She moved as if in a trance.

Even better he thought to himself. An audience. He would feel their pain when she died. It would be wonderful.

"Now you will kill yourself. Then come and join me in our new home. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes." She slowly turned the dagger towards her chest.

"What is she doing? SAM NO!" Jack raced towards her to pull the weapon from her. He waved his hand at the colonel and Jack went flying across the room.

"What was that?" Sam asked she went to turn her head to see.

"Sam! It was nothing. Look at me." Her eyes immediately locked with his again. "Do you love me Sam?"

"Yes, Jack, I love you."

"Then do it and come with me."

"I'm coming wait for me!"

Who was she looking at? And what did she mean 'I'm coming?' The knife began to move again.

"Sam, SAM!"

He began to get impatient. She was going much too slow here. He was on a time limit. If he didn't get back to Tuasha before the suns went down for the second time all his prizes would leave and then he'd have to go and get them again, and he really didn't want to have to do that.

He growled impatiently. In one swift leap he crossed the room to stop behind Jack, he was now in his normal form. Red and black flowing robes similar to Sam's white ones covered his abnormal body. Horns grew out of his head and back. He grabbed Jack around the throat and started to squeeze.

"If you will not do it for me. You will do it for him. Do It!" He screamed.

"STOP! You're hurting him!"

"Well then..."

"OK. Just don't hurt him." She moved the knife closer to her heart. "I love you. Goodbye. I love you." With her last words still falling from her mouth he helped her thrust the knife deep into her heart. She softly fell to the floor, like a rose petal falling through the air.

"SAM! NO!" Jack was filled with rage, now able to see the monster behind him, he grabbed the arm around his throat and yanked with all his might. The demon fell on the floor before him and Jack took the knife that appeared in his hand and plunged it into the monster's chest.

"Sam." Jack ran over to her still body and gathered her into his arms. He rocked her.

"Please Sam, please wake up, don't leave me."

As if in answer to him Sam's eyes fluttered open. She smiled at him weakly then let her eyes fall shut again.

Sam sat propped up in bed, still weak from all the mental assaults she'd been through over the last few days. She looked up to see Jack come in. She was a little wary of him considering his was the form the monster had taken to attack her mind. Jack sighed.

"For cryin out loud Sam. How can I prove to you that I'm me?" Sam thought for a minute.

"Ok. What was I wearing when we all went out last weekend?" Janet had told her that the monster could read her mind so she focused on a dress. She'd actually worn jeans and a top.

"I don't know. Ask me something easier." He answered. Sam grinned.

"Right answer."

"I love you Sam."

"I love you too sir."

"Sam." He growled at her.

"What?" She asked innocently. He grinned at her and leaned down to kiss her.

"C'mere."

She met him half way.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Heather