Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Good Morning Daniel

by Gemmie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Good Morning Daniel

Good Morning Daniel

by Gemmie

Summary: Sam and Daniel have a little heart-to-heart
Category: Series
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: minor language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/07/03

Title- Good Morning Daniel
Author- Gemmie
E-Mail- gemmie_jam@hotmail.com
Archive- SJD yep! and Heliopolis, others please ask! Season- Whenever
Series/Sequel- Good Morning Series, sequel to 'Good Morning General' Spoilers-None apart from the others in the series Rating-PG
Content Warning- Mild Language
Summery- Daniel and Sam have a heart to heart. Disclaimer- I don't own them...wanna tho'...I'll put them on my Christmas list! Authors Notes- I've been getting some really positive feed back from these stories :D They are really incoraging me to write more...and give me this happy warm feeling lol...so thank you to all that sent feed back. And a huge, Huge, HUGE thank you to my beta Zia-Nova

Daniel walked in to the commissary and sat down opposite Sam with an expectant look on his face. She looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"Is there some reason your sitting there looking like an idiot?"

"I though there might be something you wanna talk about!" The look on Sam's face said it all.

"That little... told you...I can't believe this!" she shouted, outraged.

"He didn't tell me anything General Hammond did!" he said in a quieter tone leaning across the table trying to calm Sam down.

"He WHAT?" Sam was getting angrier by the minute. She stood up to leave, shoving her hands in her pockets. She turned and rounded on Daniel. "I can't believe he told you about me and the Colonel! I expected something like this from Colonel O'Neill, but not General Hammond!" she exploded

"So something did happen between you and Jack?" Daniel asked. Sam looked at him confused and sat opposite him again.

"Daniel you are confusing me!"

"Well I sort of had a run in with Jack before. I was on my way to General Hammond's office, but that doesn't really matter! The thing that matters is he was coming out and I asked him how he was and he seemed a bit...well off!"

"He didn't say anything to you?" she asked concerned.

"Well does, 'Get the hell out of my way, before I break your nose!' count?" Daniel blushed "General Hammond thought it would be better to stay out of his way for a while, and yours for that matter!"

"Colonel O'Neill said that to you? He has no right!" she was starting to get angry again.

"Sam...do you wanna tell me what happened? Did you two have an argument or something?" Daniel pleaded

"This morning I woke up to find the Colonel in my bed!" She spoke quietly.

"Oh! Well what happened?" He asked just as quietly.

"I don't know! I can't remember! I just woke up and he was there, we where both naked but I don't remember how we got there! That sounds really bad doesn't it?" Daniel's eyebrows went up to the roof in a 'yep, pretty much!' fashion

"No...not really!" his voice betrayed him.

She looked at him sarcastically "Thanks for your support! Anyway I was so freaked out when I realised it was the Colonel, I grabbed my things, sprinted for my bathroom, got ready and ran out of the house!"

"You ran out of your own house?" Daniel asked her, hardly believing what he was hearing.

"I was FREAKED OUT! I didn't realise until I got in my office and THEN I realised I'd left Jack lying in MY bed!"

A big grin spread across Daniel's face.

"What? What is it Daniel?" Sam demanded

"You called him 'Jack'!" Daniel smiled.

"Daniel did you hear a word I just said? I've done a bit more than call him Jack!" She slammed her hands down on the table.

"So now you two have slept together...and now...you feel uncomfortable?" He asked not noticing her hands.

"Daniel we did a little more than that!" she put her left elbow on the table with her palm facing her.

"What?" Daniel glanced at the hand then back at Sam. A smile quickly flashed across Sam's face as she watched Daniel's double take. "OH...MY...GOD!"

Sam looked fed up "Yeah! Tell me about it!"

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Daniel unsure what to say...then a thought crossed his mind. He went to say something but decided against it.

"Daniel if you have something to say, say it!" She said sternly.

Daniel looked uncomfortable, not meeting Sam's eye "It was just more of a question I was wondering about...If this is something your are angry about, and really don't want...why are you still wearing the ring?"

The End...or is it?

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Gemmie