Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Good Morning General

by Gemmie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Good Morning General

Good Morning General

by Gemmie

Summary: Daniel and Sam have a heart to heart
Category: Drama, Series
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: minor language, none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/03/03

Title- Good Morning, General
Author- Gemmie
E-Mail- gemmie_jam@hotmail.com
Archive- SJD Yep, please. Everyone else ask! Season- Whenever
Spoilers- Just for the other two in the series. Its probably best you read them first...the first is called Good Morning Jack...they are archived on SJD! Sequel- Part 3 of my 'Good Morning' Series...look I have a series! lol Rating- PG-13
Content Warning- ermm
Summery-Sam and Jack realise they don't remember EVERYTHING. Disclaimer- I don't own nothing! Just an idea and I ain't making a penny from that! Authors Notes- After several people asked for it I though I better get around to writing it...there will be more...that's half the fun lol.

After waking up this morning left horrible scars in Sam's mind. She grabbed her clothes from his bedroom floor and dashed for the bathroom. Jack just lay in bed smacking himself on the head. He heard the front door slam, he dashed out wrapping the duvet around him. "Sam! Sam!" he called after her.

Many hours later sitting in General Hammonds' office sat a very quiet Major and a very confused Colonel.

"So can you tell me what is going on?" asked the General

"I have no idea, Sir!" Answered the Colonel

"Well the Major, here came to me asking for some personal downtime!" replied Hammond concerned

"And you think that has something to do with me, Sir?" asked Jack looking a little worried.

"No son, its just came to my attention that you to where out socialising last night, at the same bar and I was wondering if you could tell me if something happened their that I should know about!"

"General if you don't mind me saying, is it not Major Carter's business and you should ask her?" Jack risked a look at her. She noticed this and shifted on her feet moving a little bit away from him.

"She wont say anything and I've already asked her...I would give her some downtime but you have only just returned from some! I was thinking, you, being her commanding officer would be able to got through to her. Being on the same team and all you must be closer to her that I am!"

Jack cocked his head to the side "Closer, you could say that!"

Sam spoke up for the first time. "Sir! I am not and I repeat NOT going to tell Colonel O'Neill ANYTHING! So if you don't mind I have some experiments to be doing in my lab...ALONE!"

"Dismissed...the both of you!"

They both saluted at the same time "Yes, Sir!" Now the General knew there was something wrong. They turned to open the door at the same time. One grabbing the handle, one grabbing the door.

"Wait a minute you two!" the General Shouted harshly. They both turned abruptly. Are you sure there is nothing you to want to tell me?

"No, Sir!" they said in unison.

"Colonel, Major, please raise your hands palms facing me!" They both raised their hands and looked confused at the General. "The OTHER hand!" They both raised they other hands and stared at them silently...then looked to they other persons hand. They found they where both sporting matching gold bands. They looked at each other and then to the General...this was going to take a lot of explaining! THE END

love some feedback! :)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Gemmie