Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Why are you doing this?

by Gater101
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Why are you doing this?

Why are you doing this?

by gater101

Title: Why are you doing this?
Author: gater101
Email: ukgater101@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Humor, Romance, Series, Thoughts
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Just some peoples thoughts
Sequel to: Revelations of a new kind
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Martouf

What an extremely boring briefing. Well what I can remember at least. I think and smirk. Samantha was speaking most of it. Not that she's boring just the things she was talking about.

Jacob and myself are to go back to Vorash but then we will return. I can't wait. I will be able to tell Samantha and have her for myself.

We are leaving now and Samantha is saying goodbye to her father. She comes and says goodbye to me. I move to give her a hug and she hesitates - probably because her father is there - but then she accepts a little awkwardly. She moves away after a few seconds to stand beside O'Neill. That man is driving me crazy!

We have returned. Samantha greets her father and tells us to head out to the infirmary to get checked out. I will tell her once Dr Fraiser clears us.

Dr Fraiser is talking to me so I snap out of my reverie and listen to what she is saying.

"You are clear to go Martouf." She says politely.

"Thank you, Doctor." I smile and rush from the room.

I search for Samantha but fail to find her. I ask an airman and he says she will probably be in the lounge. I thank him and move to find the lounge.

I see Samantha's hair as I turn into the lounge. I move quietly to the couch where she is lying. I must say I am a little surprised to find her sitting in Colonel O'Neill's lap. I do a double take! Sitting. Colonel O'Neill. Lap. Oh my!

I scoff. And she turns to look at me as does Colonel O'Neill, who rolls his eyes in an 'Oh-no-not-you-as-well' gesture.

"Samantha..." I stutter out. Finally finding my voice I begin to get agitated. "How could you do this! I thought we had something special! I mean I thought you........."

"Martouf! I'm sorry but...I don't know what to say. I've never thought of you as more than a friend, I'm sorry." She continues lamely. Doesn't she know how much I'm hurting?

I turn and storm off not wanting to see anymore.

I sit in my quarters waiting fir Samantha to knock on my door and tell me she was wrong and she does love me. But she doesn't and I don't know what to feel. I lie down on the bed and cry myself to sleep.

As long as he makes you happy Samantha that is all that matters. I just can't believe I was so blind as not to notice.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to gater101