Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Narim

by Gater101
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Narim

Narim

by gater101

Title: Narim
Author: gater101
Email: ukgater101@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Humor, Romance, Series, Thoughts
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Just some peoples thoughts.
Sequel to: Martouf
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Narim

She doesn't realize how amazing she is, does she? Everything about her is amazing. That smile, that-. Wait! Why is she smiling? A brief check around the room shows me that O'Neill made her laugh. I do not like O'Neill. I'm sure he is a really nice person, but he gets to see my Samantha and that smile everyday. I bet he doesn't even realize how amazing that smile is.

Oh wow! That laugh. Oh and look it was O'Neill who made her laugh. She seems oblivious to everyone else in the room. Oh gosh! How much I hate him at this moment! She has her hand on his arm! I wish I could switch places with him. Oh well.

She is the most amazing person I have ever had the opportunity to meet. She is smart and beautiful, and-. Why is she looking at him like that? She looks shocked. He must have understood something she said. Huh! I understand everything. That's why she loves me and not that loser O'Neill.

Speaking of O'Neill where is he? I see Martouf sit up straighter to see, as do I. He's not there. Strange man.

As I was saying Samantha - What is wrong with her? Oh my, she looks distressed. She appears to be trying not to laugh but there is a smile tugging at her lips.

"Samantha?" I hear Martouf and myself ask. He glares at me. Another strange man. I am about to ask if she is ok but 'Martouf' beats me to it.

"...Yes." She sounds as though an invisible hand is strangling her. I am most surprised when she yelps and jumps up from her seat.

"Sammy, you sure you're ok?" I hear Jacob Carter - her father - ask. She is nodding her head vigorously but she appears to be disappearing. I wonder if she needs help.

"Sorry about that people." General Hammond says and I jump slightly. Samantha jumps from her seat and there is a loud 'thud' from under the table.

I smirk. O'Neill has injured himself, perhaps to death.

"Colonel O'Neill! What are you doing!?" Hammond bellows loudly. Even if he is not dead he will be in trouble.

I see Martouf jump slightly and then I do the same, as do many others. Something just touched my leg. Probably Samantha, I think with a grin.

"Dropped my pen, sir!" O'Neill says as he rushes back to his seat. Where did he come from? I see Hammond nod his head. Darn he won't be in trouble.

I look up in time to see O'Neill whisper something to Samantha. Oh man he's annoying. Oh look she has a smile on her face -. Wait! Wait! What is she doing? She's whispering back. Must be something important. She turns to me. Haaaa. My heart is melting, she has a look of love in her eyes. Love for me!

Tonight I will tell her again how I feel about her and then she will be mine forever! Samantha Carter I love you.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to gater101