Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jacob

by Gater101
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jacob

Jacob

by gater101

Title: Jacob
Author: gater101
Email: ukgater101@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Humor, Romance, Series, Thoughts
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Just some peoples thoughts.
Sequel to: Narim
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

She has no idea the effect she is having on every man in this room, does she? Well except Daniel who seems too interested in Janet. Need to see about that! I think with a grin.

Speaking of grinning why is Sam grinning? I look around but the only other person that is smiling is Jack. She puts a hand on his arm and laughs. He just laughs.

But see if she had did that Martouf or Narim they would have melted. It's obvious that they are attracted to her. Only she seems oblivious. How she is I don't know all you have to do is look at them. Martouf, well he's sitting there with his tongue hanging out. And Narim well if looks could kill Jack would be dead.

I look at my daughter. She's explaining something to Jack - Good luck Sammy. Ok what!? Did Jack just understand that? From the look on Sam's face I'd say so! Wow. I don't know who is more surprised Sam or me!

Okay where is he going? I see Martouf and Narim stretch their necks to see. I don't bother he's probably just dropped his pen.

Anyway...it's not that I don't like Martouf or Narim but well.........they don't seem right around Sam. Daniel well if he would stop drooling over the doctor I'm sure he'd find her attractive. General Hammond - Ok I'm not even gonna go there. Now, Colonel O'Neill. He is the only one that seems relaxed around her. Must be from spending every day with her.

Um...what is wrong with Sam? She's trying not to laugh that much I can tell.

"Samantha?" I turn to my left and.........oh look Narim's dead - well if looks could kill.

"Are you okay?" Martouf finishes and I can tell Narim was going to ask him that by the look he shot Marty.

"...Yes." Okay no your not, you sound as though you are being strangled. I jump along with Sam but I don't yelp along with her. I'm not so sure she's okay.

"Sammy, you sure you're okay?" I ask.

She nods her head well what I can see of it. Wait! Why can I only see her hair? She's disappearing under the table. Sammy you okay?

"Sorry about that people." George says as he walks into the room.

Sam jumps up out of respect for her senior officer. 'Thud!' Okay what was that? "Oow." Oh yeah Jack's under there. I stifle a laugh.

"Colonel O'Neill what are you doing!" Hammond bellows. I so would not like to be Jack when he gets outta there.

Okay did something just brush my leg? What or who was that? My questions are answered when Jack jumps up beside me waving a pen.

"Dropped my pen, sir!" He says as he rushes back to his seat. George looks amused.

Jack whispers something to Sam, and she smiles. I wonder wh-. Okay now she's whispering back. She looks around the room as do I. Marty looks as if he's gonna explode while Narim looks surprisingly pleased with himself.

I look at Sam and she smiles at me and I note the look of love in her eyes.

"Hey dad you okay up there?" Jack asks. Dad?

Beside me I hear Martouf ask, "Dad?" Jack just glares at him.

"Fine Jack." I answer not showing my surprise.

I'll need to ask Sam about that later. Come to think of it. No one else thought that this briefing was weird. Must happen a lot. Need to ask about that as well.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to gater101