Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Pissed - or Sam in a Very Good Mood

by Floee Spacemonkey
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Pissed

PISSED

by Floee Spacemonkey

TITLE: PISSED - or Sam in a very good mood
AUTHOR: Floee Spacemonkey
EMAIL: Spacemonkey@freesurf.ch
CATEGORY: SJ? Well, no one else talks in it anyway
SPOILERS: None really...
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG, mainly swearing
CONTENT WARNINGS: It's my first Stargate fic I actually finished...it might sux..you can still delete this email.
SUMMARY: Read the title, it's all in it.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, Who would want this thing??? Tell me anyway, I will say yes.
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: It's my first Stargate fanfic...I did some Friends ones before but that just ain't the same, for Stargate you actually have to speak English... I have to thank the nice people who beta'ed it (well, that was FoS, Pepsi and Efrat and...who else? raise your hand!?) for making the sentences actually sound English and I need feedback to know if I should bury my keyboard somewhere so I don't write anything else ever :o) I also thank my French teacher for being so boring I rather write this fic instead of listening to his rambling.

PISSED - or Sam in a really good mood

I have never been so...so frustrated in my life. I hate everyone. I hate my job. I hate this place. I hate *HIM*. .....Well, as you see, I'm in a very good mood and I won't tell you what I would do if this bastard dares show his face to me ever again.

I mean, how could he??? I still can't believe he actually dared to do that to *ME*. I was mad. I was even *pissed*. I don't think I've ever been THAT pissed before.

The day hadn't begun well. I fell out of my bed only to notice I had overslept and would be late to a very important meeting with the President and the rest of SG-1. In my hurry, I somehow managed to spill this *damn* coffee cup on my nice, new, clean uniform, the uniform I hate to wear, because I feel stuck in it. Then, I had to call a taxi, because the stupid car refused to start.

When I finally reached the base, the guard felt the urge to stop the cab for ten minutes before he realized I was in it and then HURRIED. (By the way I really should apologise the next time I see him. He was doing his job. I shouldn't have been so rude to him). Then, when I finally managed to sneak into the meeting, my late state going unnoticed, *HE* felt the urge to say his sarcastic comment of the day, "Why so late Carter?... Big date last night?"

That's when I saw red and snapped. "Well, *sir*, my date was actually the sample you wanted me to analyze ASAP for some reason at 2200hours yesterday, which pretty much kept me away from any kind of other distraction."

With that I sat down under the stunned looks of my other fellow teammates and the General as the President let out an awkward cough.

"Well Carter, I don't think this is the time or place to discuss your personal life. I would appreciate it if you kept those kind of comments for later. Now, you had a little speech to present to us ten minutes ago, or were you too *busy* to prepare it?"

The Colonel wasn't happy, well not happy would be an understatement. Really annoyed with me would be one as well, but at this point I didn't care. I threw him a filthy look and went up to do my little speech, which had been ready for 2 months.

Later, after this great meeting which didn't finish good, General Hammond 'suggested' to me privately that I should apologize to my *dear* CO. I acknowledged the suggestion like the good officer I am, but immediately dismissed it the second I saw the angry glare the Colonel threw at me when I passed by him. Hell, that's how I am. Stubborn you might say. *I was right* I would have told you at this time and *really stupid* I would tell you now.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still mad at him, but I kinda realize now that snapping like that maybe wasn't my wisest move...I mean I was actually late, and a nice apology would have dismissed any further remarks, but it's too late anyway.

So I passed by him, dismissing any though of apologizing, and fled toward my lab to finish those bloody analyses I still hadn't finished. Somehow, I couldn't focus on those damned little pieces of rock - artifacts - and my bad mood kept my mind wandering around and swearing at a certain man. How dare he???

In fact I realized that I saw red because of the dating bite. It painfully reminded me of how long I hadn't dated...and the worst is that it's not the work - well not only the work - that keeps me from it. Someone may have a good part in it, even if I couldn't admit it to myself out loud. After having to begin the test for the 4th time because of my distracted mind, I finally gave up and went to my desk to write my thoughts out. I heard this was a good way to get rid of your frustration and to think more clearly. So here I am and I've got nothing else to write since I just finished describing to you my 'greatest' day ever. Just peachy. Ok, now I'm using *his* expressions- oh God....speak of the devil...

"Colonel," I greet him quite coldly.

"Carter," he answers. He is still angry at me and I can see this fire in his eyes. "Care to explain what has gotten into you up there?"

"Sir-"

"No, cuz ya see, you quite clearly showed you blamed me for-"

"Sir-"

"Dammit, let me talk. If you have a problem with me asking you for those tests, just tell me and for crying out loud, don't tell me I'm keeping you from dating and-"

"Sir!"

"-and don't snap at me like that for a fucking innocent mood-lightening comment that!"

"Ok, ok ok! I'm sorry I was so out of line this morning, but I've barely had 2 hours of sleep a night for weeks and I had the worst morning ever. I'm just exhausted and let it out on you, ok? I didn't mean anything and I'm sorry I didn't apologise earlier, but you kept shooting me death glares. I had to calm myself first before facing a pissed Jack O'Neill, ok?"

"This has nothing to do with me?"

"No, well no more than usual."

He looks at me, deciding how he should understand this statement and decides to ignore it. "So the argument is over."

"It is."

"I'm glad." He looks ready to add something, but thinks better of it and walks toward the lab door. "And...Carter?"

"Yes sir?"

"Just by the way, how WAS your date with the PZN-163 samples?"

I shot him a death glare as he leaves with that smirk of his on the lips, obviously proud of himself.

And I hate myself for smiling at this.

END?

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Floee Spacemonkey