Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Mistletoe

by Fiona Williams
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Mistletoe

Mistletoe

by Fiona Williams

TITLE: Mistletoe
AUTHOR: Fiona Williams
EMAIL: Fiona123@cableinet.co.uk
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, Romance
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Danny has a Christmas party
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback would be cool!

. Jack was thinking this at a quiet party. This was going to be his 8th one without Charlie. Although he got a buzz this year just like the ones he got back when Charlie was alive. Shopping for the perfect present , he , Daniel and Tealc had all went to buy Sam's present and he went alone with Sam to buy the others. Well although he wanted to get the guys a good present he especially wanted to get Sam something special.

The party was at Danny's and Jack was actually , kind of , almost enjoying himself. All the familiar faces from the SGC were there along with some unknown faces. Jack was wearing all a pair of black trousers , black shirt , white tie and a black jacket. Sam was at the other side of the room she had been late so they both hadn't noticed each other yet. She was a silk , black dress .

Tealc was talking with Feretti and Jack trying to understand a word Daniel had mentioned earlier , "mistletoe". Jack had spent the past half hour trying to explain the point of it. Jack the noticed Daniel coming over with the most stunning vision he had ever seen , he felt his breathing increase , his knee's felt so wobbly but he tried to conceal it as best he could.

When Danny and Sam reached them ( a time which had felt like a lifetime) all Jack seemed to allow out of his mouth was " sssamm...." He noticed people had now noticed how taken a back he was he regained his breathe and said " you look stunning"

She appeared to blush but managed to reply " you look ..........great too colonel"

Tealc noticed the sudden silence that came over the group as Jack and Sam were exchanging a look " Colonel O'Neill was just explaining to me the Tuari's purpose for mistletoe"

After this was said everyone laughed and Janet and Danny looked at each other with an evil smile on their faces , until Janet said " Would you like a demonstration Tealc?"

" That would be most helpful DR Frasier " he said

Then Daniel retrieved a small piece of the mistletoe from his pocket and placed above Sam and jacks heads , Sam was well aware of it and blushed but jack was still dazed by the previous event.

" Come on Jack don't keep the lady waiting Colonel!" Janet said with a slightly devilish smile.

Jack then became aware of the current situation and tried to remain calm , but everyone could see his anxiety about the upcoming contact he was about to have with someone that he had deep feelings for.

" Well......" Danny urged him

Jack then leaned down and kissed Sam's lips for no longer than a few seconds.

As he lifted his head from the kiss in a world of ecstasy he heard Tealc in the background.

" Colonel O'Neill that was an insufficient demonstration"

" Why " jack said very defensively

" Because the kiss wasn't long enough"

Jack noticed Sam was now blushing even more .

"Well Tealc why don't we get back to the mistletoe later right now , Sam would you care to dance?" Danny said , taking Sam's hand.

Jack watched them dancing , he was so in love with her. Not thinking about what he was doing he walked over and almost in a whisper " May I cut in?" Danny stepped to the side , admiring his matchmaking skills.

He then continued the dance with Janet .

After the dance was over Sam took Jack to the side of the room and gave him a small box.

" Merry Christmas colonel"

He opened it to find a pair of silver cufflinks , that looked incredibly expensive with the name Jack engraved on them.

" Gez Sam you didn't have to do this"

" I wanted to" she said looking at him with the cutest smile He then took a a box from his pocket and handed it to her She slowly opened it , as jack was hipmotized by the way her hands moved across the golden wrapping paper.

" god jack , this is beautiful!" It was a ring , made of white gold with the name "Samantha" engraved on it.

The party was getting even quieter now but the music was still playing and without saying anything jack led her to the dance floor . Jack took her hand to hold her the way he did before but she put it on her hip and ran her hand up to his shoulder. As the music became more intense it seemed to be the only sound in the world. Sam raised her head and tilted it up and placed her lips on Jack it was more passionate and full of love and life.

As the snow fell outside the kiss grew deeper and more intense and became more frequent on days gone by.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Fiona Williams