Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I'll Be Missing You

by Falcon Horus
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I'll Be Missing You

I'll Be Missing You

by Falcon Horus

Summary: A funeral.
Category: Angst, Drama, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Sam/other
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/09/03

Title: I'll be missing you

Author: Falcon Horus

E-mail: thot_bastet@hotmail.com

Status: part 1 of 2

Category: romance, drama, angst

Pairing: Sam/?, Daniel/Janet

Rating: PG

Summary: A funeral.

Disclaimer: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

Author's notes: Thank you Adele T for beta-ing this fic!! Enjoy reading!!

Air Force-Cemetery

Snow was falling and a cold wind blew over the graveyard. The mourners had gathered together around the coffin. The Stars and Stripes was neatly draped, and flowers were lying next to the coffin. The family of the deceased was sitting on the right side and the friends on the left. Among them were Daniel, Janet, Teal'c and a few others who had had the honors of working together with him. Sam was sitting on the right, tears running down her face. Jacob tried really hard to comfort his daughter but it was hard. She had really loved him and he hadn't seen her that happy in a long time. They had made a special tombstone for him, saying `You'll be in our hearts forever'.

The priest ended his prayers, while four Airmen folded the flag and gave it to the man's family. It was over. He was now really gone. The people who had attended the funeral started to leave the cemetery, leaving five friends behind.

"I loved him so much, Dad!" Sam buried her face in her father's shoulder. He looked at Daniel, who was holding a sobbing Janet in much the same way, and Teal'c, who seemed to be as stoic as ever but a closer look on his face betrayed the sadness he felt with this loss.

"I know, Sam! I know! He was a wonderful guy and we will miss him." Jacob held his daughter in his arms and soothed her gently with sweet gentle words.

"Yeah, he sure was a great guy. You know, I will never forget when we played that prank on him." Daniel looked at his friends. "The one where we placed that bucket of water on his door. He was soaked but he kept smiling like a complete idiot." Daniel chuckled slightly as he remembered his friend's face. They had gotten it back tenfold but they had had their fun with him.

"Yeah, I think that security-tape made it into the Top 10 of Best Pranks On Base Personnel." Janet smiled as she mostly remembered the cold he got from the prank. "I miss him, Daniel!" She sighed and leaned her head back against Daniel's chest. She felt so sorry for her best friend. `Why did it have to end like this? They were about to get married. She was so happy.' Teal'c didn't say much, as he had lost a dear friend.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Falcon Horus