Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Not With My Sister You Don't

by ErYnN
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Not With My Sister You Don't.

Not With My Sister You Don't.

by ErYnN

TITLE: Not With My Sister You Don't.
AUTHOR: ErYnN
EMAIL: j_bond5@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: Daniel/Other, Sam/Jack, romance, humor, adventure, all the usuals.
SPOILERS: none . . . not really any . . . I dunno if there is any at all.
SEASON / SEQUEL: in season five sometime
RATING: P.G., P.G.-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: if you see one, tell me and I will make the warnings.
SUMMARY: Jack introduces a new arrival to the SGC.
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The situations and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHORS' NOTES: I would like to thank all of the people who gave me suggestions on my story. You all help a ton of a lot. Thanks a bunches, y'all!
-Erynn. :)

It was a normal day at the SGC, except for one thing: everyone was on stand-down. Daniel & Sam were in the respective offices; Janet was up in the infirmary, doing her normal routine; Teal'c was with Major Davis & General Hammond, discussing foreign relations, and Jack . . . well, Jack was nowhere to be found. He had left the base, when he got a mysterious phone call and had to leave.

Sam was looking at her watch nervously, and was getting worried, because Jack had been gone for four hours already. She decided to go and see if he had called Daniel.

"Knock, knock." She said as she knocked on Daniel's door.

"Oh, hey Sam. Come on in." He replied.

So, she did and she sat in the chair, next to Daniel.

"So, what's up?" He asked her softly.

"Has . . . ah, Jack, called you in the last four hours?" She wondered back.

"Ah, no, why?"

"Because he has been gone four hours, and the General has been calling me off and on, wondering where he is. I'm worried, Daniel. Where could he be?"

"I dunno, Sam. It's Jack, think about it."

She giggled lightly, and so did Daniel. All of a sudden, Daniel's telephone rang.

"Hold on, Sam, let me get that." He stated.

"All right, Daniel." She replied.

"Hello. Dr. Jackson."

"Hey, Daniel . . . it's me, Jack." He said loudly.

"Jack? Where are you? You sound like you are in a tunnel."

"I am on my cell-phone. Look, I need you, Teal'c, Sam, and Janet to come upstairs to meet someone very special to me."

"Upstairs? Where?"

"Up to the surface, Dannyboy. Upstairs, understand?"

"Oh. Okay. Will do. Be up in a few."

"Alrighty. Over and out."

"Yeah."

He hung up, and turned to Sam, who was waiting for him to say something.

"Well?" She questioned.

"Well, well what?" He questioned back.

"Well, what did he say?"

"He wants you, me, Teal'c, and Janet up on the surface to meet someone."

"Who?"

"I dunno. He wouldn't tell me."

"He wouldn't tell you? He wouldn't tell you?"

"Did I repeat myself? Yes, he wouldn't tell me."

"Well, aren't you coming?"

"No, I have to get some more work done. You go."

"All right. See you in a few."

"All right."

She walked out of the office, but came back. She peered around the door, and asked, "Are you sure he didn't tell you?"

"Sam!" Daniel said loudly.

"Just a question. Sorry."

As Sam, Teal'c, and Janet exited the elevator, they wondered who 'the someone' could be. As they went outside, Jack stood by his black Jeep Wrangler, and smiled.

"Hey, kiddies! Welcome to the surface! Hey, where's Dannyboy?" Jack questioned.

"Had to do some more work. Now, what's this all about?" Sam answered.

"Let me have some suspense for once, would ya?"

"Sorry, Jack."

"As I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted, I brought you up here to meet someone."

"And, who might that be, honey?" Sam asked with some attitude.

"For Cryin' Out Loud, Sam. It's no one like that."

"Oh. Sorry, babe."

"It's okay. Anyway, everyone, this is Jennifer."

As he said that, a pretty redhead stepped out of the Jeep, and walked up next to him.

"She's my sister." He stated softly as he put his arm around her.

Everyone smiled, and said their hello's to her, and she said hers back. She was an interesting girl. She had shoulder length red hair, with the biggest brown eyes anyone had ever seen. She was shorter than Jack, and much younger, by that matter. Jack had other siblings, but only one sister. She was the youngest of the Jack's siblings. He had an older brother, and a younger brother.

"So, Jennifer, what do you do for a living?" Janet asked.

"I --" She was about to say, when she interrupted.

"Oh, you don't hear about that, now do you?" Jack asked worriedly.

"Yes, I do." Janet stated.

"I do also." Sam agreed.

Teal'c agreed with all of them with his usual smile, and eyebrow lift.

"Jack, please, I can tell them. Dr. Frazier, I am a professor at UCLA." Jennifer said softly.

"Oh that's neat. Of what?" she asked."Oh, you don't wanna hear that." Jack interrupted again.

"Jack!" his sister shouted.

"What?"

"Stop interrupting!"

"Oh. Sorry, Jen."

"Thank you."

They all entered the elevator, and Janet pushed the buttons for the infirmary and the stargate level.

"I am a professor of archaeology, anthropology, and linguistics there." Jennifer said softly.

"Ohhhh. Just like Daniel. But, he doesn't teach at a university." Sam stated.

"Yes, well, I don't work at UCLA anymore. That's why I'm here. I am working for the SGC now."

"Really?"

"Yep, when the General asked Jack, if he knew anyone who could be trusted, and was a professor of those three subjects, he said two people's names."

"Whose names?" Janet asked.

"Well, your Dr. Jackson, of course, and myself. So, I got a call, and so on & so forth, and now, I'm here."

"Well, I hope you enjoy working here. I gotta get going. Teal'c. Sam. Colonel. It was nice meeting you, Jennifer."

"Yeah, you also, Janet."

She got off the elevator, and as the doors closed, Jennifer turned to Jack, and hugged him.

"What was that for?" Jack wondered.

"Hey! Can't I hug my big brother, who I haven't seen for a couple of years, once and a while?" She asked back.

"Maybe. If I let you."

She laughed and gave her a squeeze lightly.

"Awwww." Sam and Teal'c said together.

"Oh for cryin' out loud!" The O'Neills said back.

They all laughed, even Teal'c laughed.

The elevator stopped at level 23, and as the doors opened, Daniel was standing there, waiting for the elevator.

"Oh, Space Monkey. Glad I caught you. Why weren't you up on the surface?" Jack asked.

"I was busy, Jack." Daniel replied.

"When aren't you busy, Daniel?" Sam asked.

"Sometimes."

"Well, anyway . . . Daniel, I'd like you to meet my younger sister, Jennifer. Jennifer, this is Dr. Daniel Jackson." Jack stated.

"Hello." She said to the young archaeologist.

"Hello." He said back sweetly.

They shook hands and smiled at each other softly, but they never let go of each other. It was like they were attached at the hand or something.

"Ah, Danny-boy?" Jack asked.

No response.

"Danny-boy." He said.

No response again.

"Danny-boy!" He shouted.

"Ohhhh!" Daniel screamed.

"Geesh. Two things, Spacemonkey. One: you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"Good, because I was wondering why you are still holding my sister's hand!"

"Oh, I am? I didn't even notice."

"Neither did I." Jennifer said with a sigh.

"Come on, Jennifer." Sam stated as she pushed her away from Daniel.

"Okay, Sam. Bye, Daniel. It was nice meeting you!"

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you too!"

He sighed also, and then, turned back to Jack. Daniel was in love. Again. But, he was scared. Very scared, because of one fact: she is Jack's little sister.

If I hurt Jennifer, he thought.Jack will kill me.

"Ah, Dannyboy?" Jack said.

"Yeah, Jack?" Daniel wondered.

"Let's take a walk. I need to ask you something. A very important something."

"Sure, Jack. Let's go."

At six o'clock that night, Daniel watched as Jack left the base with Sam. Jennifer is not with them, and he decided to look for her. He knew that she was on the level, and when he found her, she was with the General.

"Yes, I understand, sir. Thank you." She stated as she began to leave.

"Dr. Rawlings, you seem like you could be a great addition to the SGC." General Hammond said to her.

"Thank you, sir. I hope I will be. Good night."

"Good night."

As she left the office, she practically ran into Daniel, who she didn't see because her nose was in a very intriguing book.

"Oh!" she stated in a surprised tone as she dropped her book on the floor. She moved down to pick it up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming." He said back as he knelt down and picked up the book with her.

"Oh, that's quite all right."

She finally saw that it was Daniel, and she silently sighed.

"Hi." He said softly.

"Hi." She replied in the same tone.

"I, ah . . . was just looking for you."

"Yeah, I was going to come and find you, but I guess no need now, huh?"

"Nope, " he chuckled a sec. "I guess not."

She giggled, and looked at Daniel a second. She surveyed his look, head to toe.

"What?" He questioned worriedly.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering what you would be wearing, you know, after hours." She replied.

"Why would you wanna know?"

"Because I was going to ask you to dinner, if you weren't too busy."

"Ah, Jennifer?"

"Yeah, Daniel?"

"Isn't that my line?"

"No. Here, read the script. It says, and I quote: Daniel says, 'Why do you wanna know?' Jennifer answers question by saying, 'Because I was going to ask you to dinner, if you weren't too busy.' End quote."

"Oh. Interesting. I always thought that was the guy's line."

"Well, this is the 2000's, Daniel. Deal with it. As I was saying, 'If you weren't too busy, would you like to go to dinner?' "

He clears his throat, and says, "Oh, well, Jennifer, I am very busy right now with my work, can I have a raincheck?"

"Ah . . . sure. Why not? I have to get things in town for my office, anyway."

"Oh, that's cool. I will see you tomorrow?"

"No, you won't."

"Why not?"

"My day-off. I never work on Thursdays and Fridays."

"And why not?"

"Religious reasons. See ya later, Daniel."

"Bye."

As she went toward, and went into the elevator, Daniel felt like he had cheated himself out of a meal, and a nice talk with a beautiful woman.

To be continued . . .

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to ErYnN