Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crazy 2: Crazy In Love

by ErYnN
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crazy In Love

Crazy in Love

by ErYnN

TITLE:Crazy in Love
AUTHOR: ErYnN
EMAIL: j_bond5@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: D/S, romance, hurt/comfort, angst, "the usuals"
SPOILERS: none of which I can think of at this moment.
SEASON / SEQUEL: sometime in season four; part two of the "Crazy" series; the sequel to "I'm Going Crazy."
RATING: PG, PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: none that I can think of
SUMMARY: If you haven't read, "I'm Going Crazy," I would read that first, all right? :)
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I don't in any way own the lyrics and/or the songs that are in this fan fiction. I will never own them, so don't ask me, if you can have them, because they aren't really mine. Someone else owns them, so ask them, if you can buy them, if you'd like to. Thanks.

Janet carried one of Daniel's carry-on bags, and he carried the other as they walked toward Sam.

(I don't know why, what I'm doing what I'm doing)

"Sam, hey!" Janet stated loudly.

"Oh, Janet! Hey! Who's your friend?" Sam stated back just as loud.

"Major Samantha Carter, meet Dr. Dominick Johansson. Dominick, meet Sam."

"You are not a boy. I will call Samantha, if that is okay for you." Daniel said in his fake German accent.

"That's okay for me, I guess." Sam replied.

They walked inside of the airport, just as it started to rain.

"Damn rain." Dominick (a.k.a. Daniel) stated.

"Why do you say that? Rain can be a good thing." Sam stated.

"It rains too much for me. When I get on plane in Germany, it rains; when I get a lay-over in England, it rains; and when I get off plane and into the arrival spot in American, it rains. It is too much rain for one trip."

Sam and Janet both laugh, and they walk to the baggage claim, where Dominick picks up one suitcase, and goes back to where Sam & Janet were standing.

"This is all you brought." Sam said.

"Yes. Is too much?" He asked.

"No, it's fine. If it were me, I'd be bringing four or five bags with me."

He laughs, and stated back, "You think like ladies in Germany. They need one suitcase for clothes, one for makeup, one for appliances of beauty nature, one for shoes, and one for hats. It is how you say 'overkill'?"

The girls laughed and Sam said, "I guess so."

They walked to the car, and Dominick gasped.

"What is it, Nick?" Janet asked.

"It is a limousine. I have not been in a limousine before. I am proud to be a limo with two beautiful women like yourselves. I am honored. Truly." He stated.

"Well, you should be. This limo is for you. Sam, could you help put the luggage in the back, I have to talk with Nick
alone for a minute?"

"Sure, I guess I could." She said softly.

"Thanks."

"Thank you very much, Samantha." He stated also.

Nick, or Dominick, walked with Janet a little way away from the car, and they started to talk.

"I think you should tell Sam who you are really are." She stated.

"You think now would be a good time?" Dominick said, now as Daniel.

"Yes, right now."

"How do I do that?"

"Say something like, 'Samantha, I need to tell you something.' And, then, go in for the big kill."

"Oh, thanks for the support, Janet."

"I will be there to help you out if you need me to, Daniel. You know I will be. Now, here's your chance. Take it, and go."

"Yes, ma'am."

She laughed, and they walked back to the limousine, where Sam was waiting outside for them.

"Well, are you two ready?" Sam asked.

"Well . . . "Janet began to say.

"No, I am not. Samantha, I need to tell you something. Something very important. I need to tell you why I am here." Daniel said, now as Dominick.

"I know why you are here." Sam stated.

"You do?"

"Yes. You are here to take over my job at Cheyenne Mountain."

"No, I have not. But, I did come to speak to you about that."

"Why? Did the General send for you?"

"Yes, he did. To speak to you."

"About what?"

"Your sadness. Your pain. Your angst."

"What?! I have none of those things. I think the General lied to you, buddy."

"What are you saying these things, Samantha?"

"Because they aren't true."

"Then, why are you sad?"

"Because he isn't here."

"Who isn't here?"

"Daniel. My boyfriend. He went on an archaeological dig somewhere in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, somewhere around there,
and I haven't seen him for about a month and a half."

"A month and a half? That is how you say 'a cake walk'? "

"How do you know?"

"Because I too am sad like you, Samantha."

"How are you sad like me, Dominick?"

"Because she isn't here."

"Who?"

"My girlfriend. She has your same name. Samantha. But, they don't call that, and I don't either. I call her 'Sam'."

"You call her what?"

"I call her 'Sam'."

She gasped softly as Janet walked over, and took Daniel's hat after he took it off. He turned around, so Sam wouldn't
see his face

"You see, Samantha. My name is Dr. Dominick Johansson. It is a fake name." He stated still in the German accent.

He pulled off his jacket, and coughed once.

"What do you mean 'fake name'?" Sam asked.

"Because Samantha, my name is really something else. It's Dr. Daniel James Hammond Jackson." He stated as he turned around and took off his sunglasses.

She gasped again, but this time, it was loud.

"Hello, Sam." He stated in his American accent.

"Daniel? Is that really you?" she questioned.

"Yes, it's really me. Isn't it, Janet?"

"Most definitely." She answered.

"Where are your glasses at? You need your glasses." Sam stated.

"No, I don't. Contacts, Sam. I got them finally." He stated back.

She went up to him cautiously, and softly touched his face as cautious as she was coming up to him.

"It's okay. It's me. It's really me, Sam." He said as he softly and slowly took her hand in his own hand.

She began to cry, and held him close in an embrace.

"Oh, god. I missed you so much." She sobbed.

"Oh, baby, I missed you too." He said as he started to cry a little.

"I never wanna let you go."

"Same here. Same here."

She kissed his cheek softly, and he kissed her back on the lips even softer.

"I love you, Daniel Jackson." She stated.

"I love you, too, Samantha Carter." He replied.

They kept in an embrace, until Janet told them that they needed to leave now. She got up front with the driver, and let Sam & Daniel have the back to themselves. Everyone got in the car, and they were on their way back to Cheyenne Mountain. Daniel sat in the back seat with Sam sitting with her legs laying across his. She was still embracing him, when she fell asleep in his arms. He laid her softly on the backseat, and without waking her, he laid right next to her. Daniel put his arms softly around her mid section, and she sleepily wrapped her arms around his. They both feel asleep without any words. Without any noise. Sam began to dream of a song that she had heard the radio once or twice. It matched her life so perfectly. She was dreaming of the days before Daniel left the SGC.

See, baby I, apologize
For all the things that I've done, that I've done
See, I've known that I've been a fool for far too long
And baby you have it, I go around to wait, just come to papa
Please baby, baby won't you stay
If you really love me, then why are you leavin' me

She started thinking of the day that he left for real, and how sad & how happy she was that he was leaving the SGC for 'green pastures', sorta speak.

I can't think, think about this crazy day
I lose sleep just to daydream about you babyyyyyyyyyy
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you lately (crazy baby)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you baby (I don't know what to do)

I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinkin about you lately (crazy, crazy, crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) when I can touch you
Crazy, crazy, (I'm going crazy) when I can hold you
Crazy, crazy, (I'm going crazy) when I can see you again
(Said I'm going crazy)

She began to think about her problems. Well, the main one, at least. This one problem usually kept her up at nights, and up in the mornings. But, with Daniel there, she felt free. Somehow.

(Said I'm going crazy)

* * *

They all finally got to Cheyenne Mountain, where the limo stopped. Daniel had woken up softly, when it stopped, and he softly caressed Sam's cheek to wake her up.

"Sam, wake up." He whispered softly.

"Huh, what? Where are we?" She said softly as she yawned.

"We're at Cheyenne."

"Why are we back here?"

"Because we are. I told the driver to take us here, because I need to see some people."

"Like who?"

"My dad, for one. Jack, Teal'c, Cassandra. Others."

"Oh."

They both sat up, and got out of the limousine slowly.

"Wow! That's some loud stuff. Someone turn down the light." Sam stated.

"Ha ha. You'll be okay, Sam. Here." He stated back.

He handed her his sunglasses, and she slipped them on quickly.

"Thanks, babe." She said.

"You're welcome." He replied.

She kissed his cheek softly, and he kissed her softly back. They walked into Cheyenne Mountain, and we promptly stopped.

"Purpose?" the Sergeant stated.

"We are here to see General George Hammond." Sam stated back.

"Oh, really. Names, please?"

"Dr. Daniel Jackson, and Dr. Samantha Carter."

"There is a 'Dr. Daniel J. H. Jackson' on the list, but no 'Dr. Samantha Carter'. Sorry, miss."

"Sergeant, she's with me. All right?" Daniel said back to the sergeant.

"Yes, sir. I will call ahead, so you won't be stopped. Do you have some i.d.?"

Daniel nodded and handed the sergeant his ID and Sam's.

"Dr. Daniel James Hammond Jackson. Civilian-contracted archaeologist/anthropologist/linguist. SGC program. ID #
480-7745-2980." The Sergeant stated into his computer.

"Approved!" the computer stated.

A new ID came out of the computer, and the Sergeant removed the old ID that was on a metal clip, and replaced it with the new one. He then clipped it onto Daniel's jacket. He then took Sam's old ID and put it into the computer.

"Dr. Samantha Marie Carter. US Air Force. Rank: Major. SGC program. ID # 262-9413-2646." The Sergeant stated.

"Declined! Military status: Temporary reassignment." The computer stated back.

"What does that mean?" Sam asked.

"It means that you have to get a civilian ID, which means you are a lower ranking than Dr. Jackson. Do you want to do that?"

"Well, yeah. Of course."

"All right. Dr. Samantha Marie Carter. Civilian-contracted astro and quantum physist. SGC program. ID # 262-9413-2646."

"Approved!" the computer replied.

The new ID came out of the machine, and the Sergeant replaced her old ID with her new one, and clipped it on her shirt.

"Have a nice day, ma'am. Sir." The Sergeant said as he saluted them.

"You also, Sergeant. Thank you." Daniel replied.

A military jeep meets them at the entrance. Driving the jeep was Major Davis.

"Hello, Dr. Jackson. Dr. Carter." He said loudly.

"Davis, it's nice to see you again." Daniel replied.

"Likewise, sir. Likewise. The General is awaiting your arrival in his office."

"Good. Where is Colonel O'Neill?"

"In the embarking room, sir. He & Teal'c joined up with Colonel Makepeace and the SG-3 Marines for a mission off world. We are supposed to see them off."

"Really? That's interesting."

"What do you mean, Doctor Jackson?"

"I was just saying that the Colonel never waits for someone to send him off. Must be a special occasion."

"Oh, very, Doctor."

They got to the elevator, went inside, and went underground in it, until they got to the floor that were the SGC program was located. The elevator doors opened, and they all walked to the gate room, where Jack, Makepeace, and the other members of SG-3 were standing.

"Hey, everyone." Daniel stated loudly.

"Space Monkey!" Jack shouted back just as loud as he came down the ramp, and hugged his best friend.

"Hey, Jack." He said, muffled by Jack's hug. "How are you doing?"

"What?"

He let go off of Daniel, and looked at him. "What did he say?" he asked.

"I said, 'How are you doing?' " the young archaeologist stated back.

"Oh. I am good, and you?"

"I could be better."

"Oh, why? Because of Carter?"

"Yeah, because of Sam. She seems happier now, from what you and Janet have told me."

"What do you mean?"

"When I came in town, and she saw me for the first time from off of the plane, she cried little, but she seemed happier with me around."

"So, you are telling me that Carter was happier, because you were here?"

Daniel could hear the sarcasticness of Jack's voice, and knew what he was about to say next.

"Hahaha . . . ya think?" Jack said in his normal 'Jack' way.

"Jack, I--" Daniel began to say.

"Danny-boy, she loves you, and you love her. Face it, she can't live without you around."

"So, are we going, or what?" Makepeace stated loudly.

"And, hello to you, too, Robert." Daniel stated back.

"Doctor Jackson, boy! Long time, no see."

"Yeah, same here."

They shake hands, and keep talking about Daniel's digs, and other things.

"So, how are things with you, and ah..Carter?" Makepeace wondered.

"Not really good, but I am trying with the help of Jack, and Janet, I am trying to help her cope with me being gone for so
long." He (Daniel) stated back.

"Good. She's a good soldier, and a good person."

"Thanks."

They both laugh, until a voice comes over the loud speaker.

"SG-3, Colonel Makepeace, Colonel O'Neill, are you ready to depart?" the General stated.

"Yes, sir, General." Jack replied with a salute.

"Aren't you forgetting someone, sir?" Makepeace yelled back.

"Who might that be, Colonel?" the General asked.

"Me." Daniel stated, facing toward the Stargate itself.

"And, who might you be?"

"Dr. Daniel Jackson."

He turned, and looked straight at the General. He did a little wave at him, and the General walked from the control room into the embarking a.k.a. gate room. As the door opened, he stopped, and Daniel walked over to him.

"Hi." He stated softly.

"Hello." General Hammond replied.

They hugged closely, and turned back toward everyone else.

"Ah, sir, can we leave now?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Colonel, you and other members are cleared to embark through the Stargate." General Hammond replied.

"Thank you. Finally."

Jack, Makepeace, and the SG-3 Marines embarked through the Stargate to a new planet out of this universe.

* * *

Daniel felt really happy to be back at the SGC, and he felt better knowing that Sam was feeling better, also. Sam was fast asleep, when Daniel entered the VIP room that he was staying in for the night. He closed the door softly, and walked over to sit on the side of the bed, where she was laying. He moved the hair out of her face, and kissed her cheek softly, also. He looked at her, and sighed. He knew he loved her, and he knew that she loved him, too. Finally.

I finally realized, that you are my true love
And I had a lot of time to think, and you're all seem to keep thinking,
To keep thinkin of, yeahhh

He took off his shoes quietly, and laid down next to Sam in the bed. He turned toward her, and caressed her cheek softly with the back of his hand. She sighed, and Daniel smiled at her. He was so tired from the flight, so he let the sleep engulf him, and he started dreaming about his life, if Sam ever left him.

And now I know I need you each and every day
I can't live without you, so don't run away
Baby you say that you love me, so why'd u leave me, why (why, why, why, why)

In his dream, Daniel had asked Sam to marry him, and she told him 'no'. He then tried thinking of the same dream, if Sam has said 'yes' to his marriage proposal.

I can't think, think about this crazy day
I lose sleep just to daydream about you baby (I'm going crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you lately (just to think)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you baby
(I'm goin crazy, I'm going crazy)
I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinkin about you lately (just to think)
I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) but I can't touch you (I'm going crazy)
Crazy, crazy, when I can see again(if I can see you, if I can see you, if I can see you, if I can see you)
If I can see you, if I can see you again
Then I would go, if I could see you again
I'd go craeeae

* * *

Jack, Makepeace, and the SG-3 Marines returned from their visit to the newest planet through the Stargate, and automatically, Jack was looking for Daniel.

"General Hammond, sir, where would your son be at this very moment?" He asked.

"Which one, Colonel?" he asked in return.

"Daniel, sir?"

"He's with Major, I mean, Dr. Carter in his room. He has asked me not to let anyone disturb him. He is trying to sleep off his jet lag."

"Yeah, I'm sure he is."

Makepeace heard what Jack had said, and chuckled.

"Ah, sir?" Robert a.k.a. Makepeace asked.

"Yes, Colonel?" the General replied.

"What about Daniel? Is he going to rejoin SG-1, while he is here, or what, sir?"

"Colonel Makepeace, Daniel is here to be a liaison to Doctors Miller, Carter, Fraiser & Thomsen, who is his replacement, and he is also here for personal reasons. So, no, he won't be joining the SG-1 team again."

Jack had heard what the General said, and sighed. He loved having Daniel on his team, but he also hated that he wasn't around anymore. He missed having those Jack & SpaceMonkey moments, where they tell jokes to each, and they only know or don't know the answers. He missed telling him 'no' and 'we are leaving now, Daniel', when they were on far away planets. He missed it all, and without Daniel, he felt empty. He began to feel just like Sam was feeling. He too, even though he won't say it, needed Daniel around. It just wasn't the same without him around. And, then, Teal'c was gone also. He decided to visit his family on Chulak at the last minute of leave, and the General decided to extend his leave time, so he could spend more time with his wife and son. Jack wished that he still had those things, but he sorta did, in a way. He began to like Janet again, and she was like Sara in many ways, but very different. So, she was his wife, basically, and Cassandra was his daughter, because she was always around. Sam was his younger sister, and he cared for her as much, maybe more, than anyone else did. The General was like everyone's father, and best friend. He understood you, and knew what your weaknesses & strengths were, so he wouldn't work you too hard in just one day. Teal'c was like the caring older brother, who always tried to teach you new things that came easy to him, but harder to you. And, lastly, there was good-old Daniel. Danny-boy. Space Monkey. He was like Charlie, but much different also. Dan was like the son he always wanted, but never could have, until the first time they really sat, and talked. He cared for Daniel, and Daniel probably felt the same, too. He had to disturb Daniel, but he knew in his heart of hearts that he would get yelled at and get in trouble for doing that from Daniel, and then, his dad, the General. So, he left him alone, and went to
the showers to wash off the grit and grudge from that day's trip.

* * *

It was now 11:30pm, and Daniel awoke suddenly for no apparent reason. Sam was still asleep next to him. So peaceful. So perfect. So Sam.

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

He decided to go back to sleep, but before then, he got up, and put a CD in his personal CD player. He slipped the headphones in his ears, and pushed 'play' until his song started to play. He began to fall asleep as the song played softly, and he began to think of everyone and everything in his life that went with the song, especially Sam.

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That's she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed

He softly dreamed about his parents. Foster and real. His wife. Sha're. His friends. Jack, Janet, Teal'c, General Hammond, Sam. Sam. She was something more than a friend. She was perfect. Just perfect as anything in his life.

So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel

Sam moved closer to him, and sighed softly. He did the same, until he had his arm across her chest, holding her against his. He sighed, and then, let the last part of the song fade into the air.

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes.

* * *

A loud knock woke Daniel up quickly. So quickly that he almost feel off the bed. He glanced at his watch, which read,
"7:35 P.M.." As he got to the door, the person knocked again, but before they could knock again, Daniel opened the door.

"What?" he stated in a groggy voice.

"Dr. Jackson, you are instructed to follow me to the General's office ASAP." The young Airman stated back.

"Airmen . . . ah, Tate, right?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Yes, Airman Tate. You are new here, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, Tate, I have severe jet lag, and I need to sleep it off. Now, go inform my father, otherwise known as the General, that I have jet lag, and that I need sleep. Tell him also that I don't work here anymore, and tell him that I am spending time with Dr. Carter. All right? Do you know what to tell him?"

"Yes, sir. Inform your father, the General, that you have jet lag, you need sleep, you don't work here anymore, and that you are spending time with Dr. Carter."

"Good. Good-bye, Tate."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh and Tate?"

"Yes, sir?"

"No one is to disturb me again, unless the message is for Dr. Carter, and only Dr. Carter. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, thanks."

"Yes, sir."

*To be continued . . .

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to ErYnN