Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Journey

by Emry Wild
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Journey

Journey

by Emry Wild

Title: Journey
Author: Emry Wild
Email: emry@bendcable.com
Category: Angst, Poetry, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: character death
Summary: Short summary in poetic form of Sam and Jacks life together.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Journey

It started as a journey of discovery, salvation and redemption. It became the salvation of his soul.
It turned into the redemption of her heart. It climaxed in the inevitable discovery of each other.

Their journey expanded a galaxy on the ride of white tidal waves. Cast to the unknown in the power of time, energy, and eternity. Momentum and cosmic forces collided into the horizons. Revealing universal secrets and leading to truths untold.

They came in a frenzy setting the fire of change in their wake. They came to force the powers that be to surrender. They came to free the weak the weary and the universe. They came to save their world and each other.

They continued with enthusiasm and hope burning with desire. They continued in their fight side by side with the power of conviction. They continued in the knowledge of each other. They continued on with the forbidden secrets of their heart.

They left in a blaze of glory with their names written across the sky. They left with their dreams laced in blood and dipped in sorrow. They left upon scattered tears across the landscape of an abandoned world. They left with their knowledge of a future that would never be.

Theirs was a journey of souls to forever become part of eternity. Their union blessed with a kiss and the possibility of tomorrow. Their names etched into history with the gifting of time. In their journeys end lie the remembrances of their love.

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to Emry Wild