Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Letter 3: No Fear

by Elise Hudson
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
No Fear (Letter 3)

No Fear (Letter 3)

by Elise Hudson

TITLE: No Fear (Letter 3)
AUTHOR: Elise Hudson
EMAIL: elisemarie@cwcom.net
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Part of the letter series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: How does Jack reply to Sam's letter?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Thanks to V for giving me the idea. Ooh and R Kelly for giving her the idea!! And feedback please, it makes me write more :>

5/5/2000

To Sam,

I'm sorry for all that I did to you and I can't stop apologizing, not until I've explained why I did it. I got scared. Yep, Colonel Jack O'Neill USAF got scared. My last proper relationship was Sara and look how that turned out. I didn't want the same thing to happen to us, I didn't want to hurt you. That's why I didn't turn up to our anniversary dinner. I got scared that I was going to muck everything up like I always do. So then I started avoiding you. I thought if I hasn't around you I couldn't muck it up. And then I started blowing off dates, hanging out with friends instead - all to avoid putting my size twelve air force regulation boot in my mouth.

I guess I was scared of commitment, scared of admitting how much I love you and then losing you. And I did. Now I know the pain of losing you and it's unbearable. I need you, Sam. I hate feeling this pain and I know I deserve it, but please take me back.

I'll never treat you wrong again, I swear.

I'm not scared anymore.

Please meet me.
Love,
Jack
XX

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Elise Hudson