Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Letter 1: I'm Sorry

by Elise Hudson
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I'm Sorry (Letter 1)

I'm Sorry (Letter 1)

by Elise Hudson

TITLE: I'm Sorry (Letter 1)
AUTHOR: Elise Hudson
EMAIL: elisemarie@cwcom.net
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Year 2000
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Jack needs to apologize to Sam, but will she listen
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Thanks to V for giving me the idea. Ooh and R Kelly for giving her the idea!! And feedback please, it makes me write more :>

3/5/2000

Dear Sam,

Don't screw this up and throw it away, please read what I have to say. I know I don't deserve it, but please hear me out. I've never been good with my feelings so it's kinda good you're avoiding me and not taking my calls - this way I can write what I have to say without any mistakes.

I came over today to see you, but Daniel answered the door. He told me to leave, but I wouldn't. Then Teal'c came along and well, when he told me to leave I did. I wanted to apologize for the hundredth time, I hoped this time you'd hear me out but no such luck.

I can't believe what's happened, Sam, I can't believe what I did. I can't just let you slip away, Sam, I can't. I can't let you close the door on me, on us, on what we have. I can't stop thinking about what I did and with every breath I take, every beat of my heart, I regret it, I wish I hadn't done it. I'm telling you, Sam, if I could turn back the hands of time I would change what I did so I wouldn't hurt you and then, you see, you'd still be mine. I would do anything to change the past, anything to keep you at my side.

I know what I did was wrong, and I admit that now. I don't know why I ever denied what I did. I was trying to pretend that I hadn't done anything. I couldn't admit my mistakes because I didn't want to hurt you. And you put up with so much, so many lies and even when you began to suspect I was lying you never said anything. I like to think it was because you loved me so much, you had enough love for both of us and I betrayed that love with lies.

Now that you know the truth, now that I've realized how much I love you, now I've lost the fear to show you that love, you're gone and I'm alone. Don't get me wrong I'm not apologizing because I'm alone, I'm apologizing because I love you, Sam.

I'm begging you, Sam, take me back, please. I need you in my life and I hate what I've done and the pain I've caused you. I don't know what possessed me to hurt you, Sam, but I do know I'll never do it again. Please, give me a second chance. I know I don't deserve a second chance but our love does - it ended before it began.

I'm sorry,
Jack.
XX

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Elise Hudson