Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Birthday Girl

by Eagle
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

by Eagle

Summary: Doctor Janet Fraiser gets a very interesting birthday present.
Category: Drama, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/12/03

Birthday Girl

Disclaimer: Whoever owns them owns them! It's not me, or I'd be writing the scripts not the fanfiction!

"Hey, Daniel, what are you doing here?" Janet Fraiser asked the man who had just walked into the infirmary. "You don't look like you need medical attention."

"No, actually, I came to give you a gift for your birthday." He held out the wrapped box.

Smiling, she took it. "Oh, Daniel, that's sweet. Thank you."

Daniel watched as she opened it. "I-" he cleared his throat. "I-umm...I hope you like it."

"Oh, it's beautiful!" Janet pulled the huge amethyst geode piece out of the package.

"Sam said you might like it."

She threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I love it! You're very thoughtful."

He hugged her back tightly and smelled her hair. "I'm just being a friend, Doctor."

"Daniel, call me Janet. If we're friends the least you can do is call me by my first name." She pulled back and looked into his eyes. He could see the emotions playing across her face.

"Janet," Daniel spoke the name and smiled.

Doctor Fraiser couldn't drag her eyes away from Daniel's. Was it just her, or they coming closer?

The kiss was warm and deep. Forget about Colonel O'Neill and Sam; forget about what she had been working on. Daniel and Janet were the only ones that mattered. Everyone else and everything else had faded away.

"Daniel? Holy cow!"

Janet opened her eyes and broke their moment of passion. Daniel turned around to see the person who had interrupted them.

Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter stared at the two people who had just been holding each other close. Both looked quite uncomfortable.

Jack spoke, "Uh, Daniel, might I suggest that next time something like this happens you should close the door?"

Sam just stood there, eyes wide with shock.

"Colonel, Sam," Doctor Fraiser tried to look as calm as she could, but her insides were like jelly.

"We came to give you a birthday present," Sam finally said.

"But it looks like you've already gotten one." Jack finished.

"Can I argue that this is not what it looks like?" Daniel asked.

"Gee, I don't know. You both looked like you were having a pretty good time...Daniel, I thought you said you weren't interested in women." Jack replied.

Sam glanced at Jack, who glanced at her. Their eyes locked. It was almost as if they were communicating silently with each other. No matter, Jack got the message.

"Well, here's your present, Janet," Sam told her. She set the package down on Fraiser's desk and they left.

Daniel and Janet looked at each other, then back at the door. Looking back, they laughed. "Happy Birthday, Janet." He kissed her and walked away.

"Daniel," Doctor Fraiser called as he reached the door.

He turned around.

He smiled.

He smiled.

"Bye."

"Bye." Daniel slapped the doorframe and strode out of the room.

Janet shook her head and walked back to her desk. What an interesting birthday!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Eagle