Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Cassy's Diary

by Drusilla
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Cassy's Diary

Cassy's Diary

by Drusilla

TITLE: Cassy's Diary
AUTHOR: Drusilla
EMAIL: jewell64@hotmail.com
STATUS: Finished
CATEGORY: S/J, J/D
SPOILERS: None.
SEASON/SEQUEL INFO: Fifth season.
RATING: G
ARCHIVE: SandJ, Hélipolis... if others want it, just ask me
SUMMARY: Cassy's life. Diary, Romance, thoughts
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I love reading diary and I have notice that there aren't a lot of Cassy's diary, so here is mine ! Enjoy ! I need feedbacks ! But I love them pretty with cherries on top, like a lot of writers say !

Dear diary,

I don't really know what I have to tell you. Daniel give you to me and the colonel says every child must have one diary, so here I am.

I could present you my family. Well, in fact, it's not exactly my family. I was born on another planet, and I don't know my true parents. But, I consider Mom, I mean Janet Frasier, my adoptive mother, as my real mother. She's very nice with me and I love her. She's a doctor and she save a lot of live avery day . Well, most of the time, she saves Sam, Dany, the colonel and Teal'c, but she's a very good doctor !

So, there is my uncle Dany, too.He is often at home. He comes to see mom. They think I don't understand but, I know they are in love ! Theirs looks don't lie. Besides, I'm on earth for four years now, so I know why Dany sleeps at home sometimes ! I'm not a child anymore ! I have to tell I'm glad, becauseI love him, and I like him to become my father. Maybe, one day....

Have I spoke about aunty Sam ? She's like a second mother (or a third...) for me. She's so sweet and so smart, too ! She's an astrophysic doctor, you know ! Sometimes, she relly impresses me ! But, when it isn't about science, she isn't smart at all ! Why ? Jack, the colonel, is in love with her,. It's really obvious, but she seems not to realize it !I just want to yell at them and tell them that everybody knows they love each others. But, each time, I could, I don't say anything. I don't know why ! I suppose it's not my business !

I like Jack a lot. He offered me a dog. He told me that every child must have one, like every time he wants me to accept a gift. I know he doesn't like showing his feeling, but I'm sure, showing them would make him happier. With Sam, for example...

Now, there is Teal'c. I know, it's a really strange name. He's a jaffa but he doesn't follow Apophis orders anymore. He's a weird man. He's very tall and strong, but sometimes, he acts like me ! He's very nice, like a big brother for me.

There's one person I haven't speak about. It's general Hammond. He commands the SGC, the place where my family works. He's like a grand father for all of us.

Mom is calling me. I guess everybody's here. I really have to talk to them. They can be so blind and stubborn sometimes !

The end ! Feedback please ! There will be a sequel soon !

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to jewell64@hotmail.com