Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Conversations

by Drusilla
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Conversations

Conversations

by Drusilla

TITLE: Conversations
AUTHOR: Drusilla
EMAIL: Jewell64@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S/J, Romance
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Jack is at the hospital
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything....
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I think Sarah is a nice woman, so she could want Jack to be happy. This is why I wrote this little story.
I hope you like it, because it was nice to write.
Feedback : Of course !

It was late in the afternoon. Sam was sitting on her sofa watching an old film on TV. The permissions were so boring, she thought. She missed SG1, she missed her friends,
who were luckier. They were exploring another planet where as she stayed all the time on her sofa! At that thought, she sight, but the nouse was coverted by the phone.
"Who the hell is it?" She said, getting up.

"Major Carter"

"Major? It's Lt simmons"

"Simmons? What's going on?"

"It's colonel O'neill, madam"

"What? What happen to him?"

"He was injured on a mission."

"Oh my god! How is he?"

"He's fine now. He's at the army hospital"

"Thanks Simmons, I've to go now"

"You're welcome madam"

With that, she grabbed her coat and ran to her car.

The hospital was very noisy and she had a hard time to find a nurse who could indicate her Jack's room.

But, here she was, in front his door. She knocked. "Come in" Jack voice said.

She opened the door. "Colonel, I came as quickly as I could" She saw Sarah sitting on a chair, next to the bed. "oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know..." "It's ok, Carter" Jack replied.

"I just wanted to check on you...." "Carter!"

"So, I'll leave you two alone" " Sam, it's ok!" He was beginning to lose his nerves.

"Mrs O'neill, Colonel" and with a nod, she was gone, leaving jack and Sarah, stunned.

"Carter! Oh, for crying out loud!"

Sarah looked at him "She seemed surprised"

"I don't know why she acted like this...."

A michievelous smile appeared on his ex-wife mouth "Maybe... She's jealous!"

"Carter? Jealous ? » « Yeah ! Why not ? She'd not be the first woman to fall in love with a bad boy like you!" She replied with a grin.

"Sam? In love with... No, You're wrong!" but Sarah wasn't convinced. "Why?" He smiled

"Because she's beautiful, smart" his smile faded " and young! She can't love an old soldier like me!"

"Beautiful, uh?" "Did I say beautiful?" He was blushing. "yes!!!!" She looked at him in triomph.

"Jack, I know you... Tell me how you are feeling"

"Sarah" he sight "It's not a chat I should have with you..."

"Yes it is! Now, tell me!" She grinned again. "Well, I think I like her.... a lot"

"Come on Jack! You said she's beautiful!" She pressed.

"OK, OK, I LOVE HER, YOU'RE HAPPY?"

"Yes I am!" They turn around and saw.... Daniel! "oh, for crying out loud! Daniel, what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too!" He said, keeping grinning. "Look, what you have heard earlier..."

"That you love Sam?" "Yes!!!" He pratically shouted "Can you..." "I knew it! I knew it!"

"Good to see you this happy!" Jack replied in his typically sarcastic tone "At least, he, he's happy!"

"Sarah!!!!" "Hush Jack! I think it's time for you to sleep, now!"

"She's right, Jack! I have to go too, bye!" D aniel said and Janet added "Bye Jack, dream well!"

And they left. Outside, Sarah began to question Daniel "Daniel?" "Yeah?" "Do you know were I can find Major Carter?" "I think she's at her place. Why?" "I think those two
need some help... So, I'll go and talk to her.." She finished with a grin. "Great idea! I'll drive you there!" "Thanks daniel!"

Sam was on her sofa again. She was reading some scientist revues when the doorbell rang.

She opened the door and stopped, surprised "Mrs O'neill?"

"Mrs O'neill? I'm not Jack's wife anymore! Call me Sarah!"

"OK...Sarah. Would you want to come in?" Sarah smile "Yes, thank you Sam. I can call you Sam?..."

"Of course, no problem!"

They sat down on the sofa. Sam was a bit nervous "So, why are you here?"

"I wanted to speak about Jack" 'oh great!' Sam thought. "What about?" "About you!" Sarah replied.

Sam looked at her "So, this is about Jack or about me?" "About you two! Why did you leave so quickly earlier?"

"I was a little busy...I just wanted to say 'hello'" She was becoming more and more nervous.

"Oh! That's it!" Sarah replied with a sarcastic tone "I thought you were jealous!" Sam was stunned "Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" "Because of Jack and me..." she
grinned. "it's ridiculous!"Sam said, indigned.

"It isn't for me!"

There was an uneasy silence but Sarah broke it. "He told me he loves you" Sam looked up at her, speechless "I don't know what to say..." Sarah silented her "Do you love
him?" "Sarah, it's very embarrassing! You're his ex-wife!" She smiled "Yes, that's right. But, I want Jack's happiness and I know you could make him happier."

Sam had tears in her eyes "Thank you"

Sarah went on "Well, what are your feelings for him?" "I'm in love with him!" She blurted out.

"Good! You admit it!" Sarah was grinning again" Now, go and see him at the hospital!"

"I can't!" She responded "It's against regulations!" "Screw the regs!!!!"

Sam smile shily at her "All right! I'm going to tell him how I feel!" She stood up "Thanks Sarah, thanks a lot!"

"You're welcome, Sam! I hope we are going to see each others again!"

"Of course Sarah! Thank you!" And she was gone, leaving Sarah in her living room.

Sam knocked at Jack's door.

"Hi! How are you feeling?" She asked " Better, Carter, much better!" He replied with a smile.

"Sarah came to see me..." Jack became anxious "What for?"

"She wanted to tell me something..."a small smile began to appear on Sam lips. "She told me you love me!"

When he didn't replied, she added "I want to know if it's true."

"Yes it is" His voice was barely a whisper "But we can't! It's against regulation!"

"Screw the regs!" She repeated "But Sam..." "There's no 'but'! I love you and I don't want to hide my feelings anymore!" He was speechless. 'Am I dreaming' He thought. But
then, Sam kissed him softly on the lips and he knew that it was the reality and that Sam, his Sam loved him as much as he loved her. Quickly, the kiss deepened and they
were lost in their embrace.

"Major! Are you going to let him breath! He's injured, for goodness sake!"

They broke the kiss and saw.... General Hammond, standing in the doorway.

"Sir, I... We..." "I haven't see anything, Major, I'm blind!" "Thanks Sir!" "Whet for, Major?" He winked at her, and exited the room, with a smile on the lips.

The end! Feedbacks please!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jewell64@hotmail.com