Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love

by Drusilla
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Love

Love

by Drusilla

TITLE: Love
AUTHOR: Drusilla
EMAIL: jewell64@hotmail.com
STATUS: Finished
CATEGORY: S/J, Drabble, Romance
SPOILERS: None.
SEASON/SEQUEL INFO:
RATING: PG13
ARCHIVE: SandJ, Heliopolis ... Others ask first please !
SUMMARY: It's a drabble, I can't give you a summary !
DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything ....
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I didn't know what to write when I have the idea to write a drabble. It's a very short story which contains exactly 100 words. I hope you'll like it ! Feedback : Of course ! I love feedback !

He gently brushed her lips with his. She doesn't response at first but when he lick her lips with his tongue, pleading for entrance, she let him in. He caressed her tongue with his own so sensually that she slowly began to reciprocate the kiss, with such an hunger that she surprised herself.

When they broke apart, they were brething heavily. However, he managed to say : " I want you, my Sammy, I want you now ! " " I want you too, Jack ! Make love to me ! "

He didn't need further encouragement. He put his arms around her and carried her to the bedroom ....

The end ! I know, it was short ! But I've planned to make a longer story with this story for beginning ! But, I'd like you to telle me if you like it ! So feedback please !

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to jewell64@hotmail.com