Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

It Begins Like a Fairytale

by Drusilla
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It Begins Like a Fairy Tale

It begins like a Fairytale

by Drusilla

TITLE: It begins like a Fairytale
AUTHOR: Drusilla
EMAIL: jewell64@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S/J, Romance, angst, action/adventure, challenge#59 and a character death
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG13
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F relationship and some violence, but nothing bad. Character death
SUMMARY: Sam is kidnapped by Apophis
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: It's my first challenge response, so I hope this challenge Author will like it.
I also like to thanks Majandra, Spike, Anya and Faith ! You're the best friends I have, I love you.
Feedback : Yeah ! I live for feedbacks! Now, enjoy

" God Sam ! You look divine ! " Sam smiled and turned around. She was wearing a long white dress, simple but beautiful, and a flowers crown . She WAS divine. "Thanks Dad!" She wiped a little tear away. "I guess I am a little nervous!"
"Come here!" Jacob took her in his arm "It's normal, honey! But don't worry, everything we'll be ok. You know, you remember me of your mother. On our wedding day, I thought I was seeing an angel., and today, you're this angel, Sam." She smiled sadly "I miss her you know. I wish she was here." "She's here, Honey, not in person, but she's here and I can tell that she's proud of her little girl, as I am." "Even if I'm marrying my CO?" It was his turn to smile "Even if you're married Jack O'neill!"
They heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Sam said. Janet entered the room. "Sam? Oh!" She hadn't noticed Sam's father. "Hi General Carter!" "Hi Doctor!" Sam shook her head lightly "It's my wedding day, for crying out loud! You can call each others by your first name! By the way, Janet? You wanted to tell me something?" "Oh, yeah...Uh.. Everything is ready. The wedding can begin." Sam smiled and took her father's arm.

Jack was standing next to the priest. He seemed to be calm, but in reality, he was extremely nervous. Daniel was beside him "Jack, calm down! Everything will be ok!" Jack turned around to face him. "I'm really calm, Daniel!" "If you say so..." He was interrupted by the music.
Cassy began to walked down the aisle. She was wearing a pink dress and she seemed very proud to be here. Her eyes were wandering all over the church. Then, Janet come in. She was wearing a pink dress too, similar as Cassy's one. Her eyes was fixed on one person, who seemed obvious of that action, because his face became red. Embarrassed, Daniel turned slowly his head when the music change.
Jack focused his attention at the church entry and saw ... an Angel, it was the only word who fit to Sam, his Sam, standing on the doorway. She was breathtaking. As she began to walk, their gazes were locked and everyone on the church disapeared. Slowly, she arrived next to him and the ceremony began.

"You can kiss your wife" Jack smiled and captured Sam's lips, while everybody was applausing. As they didn't seem to want to break apart, Daniel cleared his throat. "Jack, stop it, would you? Jacob is watching you." At this, he hurriedly broke the kiss, and all their friends laughed.
Jacob smile at him "Calm down Jack! Remember! I didn't knock you out when you ask for my blessing!"

They all exited the church and went to a restaurant where the wedding party took place.
At midnight, everybody was dancing. In the middle of the dance floor, were Jack and Sam, in a tender embrace, moving slowly. Their love seemed to illuminated them, circled them, exposed to everyone else. Their friends watched them, envious because they have found their soulmate. But Janet wasn't one of them. She was too busy at running after Daniel! She wanted to dance with him, but he seemed a little... impressed... She didn't know why. She was perfectly natural with him, like everyday...
Jack and Sam were lost in their world, happy. Jack smiled. Sam felt it on her cheek. "What?" "I was just thinking about you. I'm so lucky to have you." She looked at him "and I'm lucky to have you. I love you." "I love you too" And he kiss her gently. "What about leaving for our honeymoon, Mrs O'neill ?" She grinned "I think it's a very" she kissed him "very" an other kiss "good idea, Mr O'neill!"
At the end, Daniel didn't find a good place to hide, so he danced with Janet. And, at his amazement, he liked it. He even surprised himself in missing it when the song ended.
Jacob told everyone that Jack and Sam were leaving and after saying goodbye and kissing a lot of cheeks, they were gone.

They had a fantastic week in Hawai, swimming, tanning, kissing, and making love, a lot. They had some difficulties to get out of bed and sometimes, they didn't get out at all. So, they spent this week happy, very happy, expressing their love for each other freely.

But, the honeymoon ended, Sam and Jack had to return to their work and it was pretty hard. "We'rehere, honey" "ok, let's go, then."
They entered the briefing room. Daniel and Teal'c were already there. "Hi guys! Enjoy your stay in Hawai?" "Oh yeah, Dannyboy! Oh yeah", he said, glancing at sam, who blushed immediatly. "Welcome home, Colonel and Major O'neill." "Thanks Teal'c" Sam said "Daniel? Why do you have lipstick on your cheek?" Daniel shifted, embarrassed "lipstick?" "uh uh!"
Hammond came in "Colonel, Major, welcome back! SG1, we have a mission to prepare." At this moment, Sam disappeared. They all were stunned. "Jack, it looks like Thor like your wife better, now." "Very funny, Dany" and he disappeared too. "You're wrong Daniel Jackson, it looks like Thor wants to see them both." Hammond interrupted their little conversation "Is it possible that the Asgard, want to see them both?" "Uh, Yes, it is.... I guess..." Daniel answered.

Jack reappeared a bit later. He seemed very worried and was shaking a little. "General, we have a problem!" "What is it, son?" "Sam...Major Carter, had been kidnapped by Apophis, sir." "Apophis? Why? How?" "Apparently, he stole an asgard's telepor...whatever., He knows how to teleport people. And Why Sam?... He wants a new wife..." Teal'c raised an hairbrow "But why Major Carter? He can have whoever he wants!" "It's simple, Teal'c! Sam is one of his principal enemies, if she become his wife, it's like he has won the battle!"
"but he haven't won yet! General, permission to go and save her." Jack blurted out. Hammond shook sightly his head "I'm sorry son, but we don't even know where Apophis' ship is. How do you expected to find her?" "We can't let her being an host, hell, I can't let her suffer! I wan't her here with me, with us!" Daniel who was upset as well interrupted him "We could ask the tok'ra to help us.... After all, Jacob is her father."
"That's right Doctor Jackson, we must told it to Jacob, he has the right to know. And we will see if they can help us." Teal'c turned around to face Jack "O'neill? What about Thor? Can't he help Major Carter?" "He is thinking about a way to save her at the moment, he will contact us soon."

At the same time, Sam woke up. She was in a dark cell and she didn't have a clue where she was. At first, she tought Thor might have teleported her, but now, she was scared, scared because she was alone. Where were her team? Where was Jack? She got down on her knees and began to cry. 'No!' she kicked herself, 'I'm an air force officer, for crying out loud! I have to find a way out!' She got up and began to inspect the door. At that moment, she heard a noise. It was footsteps. They went nearer and nearer to stop in front of the cell. "Oh my god!" she thought out loud! In front of her was standing... a goa'uld guard! She tried to fight and escape but the Jaffa was strong and was easily able to grab her and make her follow him.

"activation of the gate" Hammond and SG1 were in the control room. "Who is it?" "The Tok'ra, sir." They all went to the embarcation room to meet their allies. "Jacob! I'm glad to see you." Hammond said, hugging his friend. "Me too, but I wish I was here for another reason. Jack. Daniel. Teal'c." Each one nodded. "George, tell me, what happened?" "We should go to the briefing room."
Once there, they all took place at the table. "so..." Jacob prompted. "Jack'll explain it to you" "Jacob, Your daughter have been kidnapped." "What? How could you let this happen? She's your wife!" Tears began to appear in Jack eyes "Trust me Jacob, I know it, and if I could have done something... but I couldn't, Apophis teleported her." "Apophis?" "Yeah, it's this son-of-a-bitch!" "do you know how to save her?" "Thor is thinking about ..." And Jack disappeared. Daniel shook his head "Always his good timing..."

"Thor?" Jack asked. "We have a solution, O'neill" Thor answered. Jack smiled, he was so happy. He'll be able to save Sam, at last. "So? What is it?" "We could transport all Apophis' guards in a cell on our ship Then you will be able to go and delivrate your wife." "Wow! It's... Impressing!" "Our ... 'machines', like you call them, are more powerful than before, we have improved them." "Oh... I see. When can we begin?"

Sam was leading to a large room where there was a lot of candle and a table at the centre. Many guards are watching her but remained silence. Suddenly, they all stood for attention. Then, Apophis came in. He was all dressed in gold and was smiling, proud of himself. "Tor'i! I'm glad to see that you finally wake up!" "Go to hell, Apophis!" She yelled. He laughed "It isn't the way that a queen have to behave..." Sam looked up, surprised. 'Queen? What the hell was he thinking about?' "You know," He went on "It doesn't mattern 'cause soon, you'll not be the same person" Sam began to move and try to make herself free, but she couldn't the guards were too strong.
Jack returned to the SGC. "Thor found a solution!" Everybody went to listen to him "His plan is pretty simple.." And he told them all that Thor was supposed to do. "So, when there aren't the guards anymore, He will transport us to the ship." He finished. "I'll take care of Apophis" Teal'c proposed. "Thanks Teal'c. I think Jacob could help you, while Daniel and me will delivrate Sam." They all turned to Hammond. "I've no objection. But take care of yourself."

Apophis was in her room when he heard a noise. "Guards?.... Jaffa?" There was no response, so he stand up from his sit and went to the door; He opened it. There was nobody. As he was going to come in again, He heard a footstep. He turned around. Teal'c was standing in front of him. "Shol'va!" But he was cut by Teal'c weapon. He was ejected against the wall. Teal'c continue to fired agian and again. He was so enraged! He would want to make him suffer, to make him payed for all the things he have done. He felt a hand on his shoulder. "It's over, Teal'c. He's dead. Apophis is dead." Jacob tell him. And Teal'c stop. He just stood here, lost in his thought.
Jack came by their side. "I haven't found her yet." He looked at the corpse in front of him, then at the opened door. "Jacob! She's here!" And they all went in. Sam was sitting on a trone. She have watched the scene, but doesn't seem happy at all. Jack rushed toward her "Sam, I was so worried!" But she stepped away from his embrace. Sundenly, her eyes glowed "Tor'i! You'll payed for your insolence!" They all watched, stunned. It couldn't happen, not to Sam. Jacl try to speak to her "Sam, it's me, Jack! You have to remember!" Daniel looked at him "It's not Sam anymore, Jack!" "No, Daniel, I can't let her go! She's all my life! Sam look at me please!" she looked at him, but instead of recognize him, she got her hand up tight in front of his face. A circle of light began to glow. Jack couldn't thought anymore, all he could do was feel, feel the pain of loosing Sam and die by her hand. A moment, he think he was dead, but he got her head up and saw... Sam, his Sam, on the floor, her clothes coverted of blood. Despite the hurt, he got up and came to her side. "Sam?" "Jack?" She was lucid! "Yes, it's me honey. You have made it, Sam, we have kill Apophis!" She tried to smile but failed miserably. "Don't move, Sam, we will bring you to the base, and everything will be fine, ever after." "Jack, I love you. Never forget it" He began to cry "I love you too, and I'll never forget it 'cause you'll be here to remind me..." "Jack.." "And we will have a lot of little babies together. They will have your eyes and your smile..." Sam began to close her eyes. "No, Sam, don't leave me now, I need you! I can't live without you." She give him a little smile "Love you" Her voice trailed away, and he knew she was gone. He hugged her and cried louder, yelling her name.

The end
I hope I didn't make you drop too much tears. Feedbacks, please!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to jewell64@hotmail.com