Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Mind's Mind

by Dodo
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Mind's mind

Mind's mind

by Dodo

TITLE: Mind's Mind
AUTHOR:Dodo
E-mail: Dominike@village.ca
CATEGORY: Romance (mild)/poem
SPOILERS: Children of the Gods (abstract)
SEASON/SEQUEL INFO: Written somewhere into season two.
RATING: PG
Content WARNINGS: Kisses, romance
SUMMARY: Daniel's says that he loves Sam, but what does his mind have to say about it?
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1, it's characters and backstory is owned by Showtime Inc. and MGM/UA. I do not intend to infrige any copyright in any way, I just use the characters a few minutes to write this story and it is written for entertainment only. Noinfrigiment of copyrights is intended. No money was made with this story. This story is my propertythough and cannot be used without asking me first!
Author's note;
This is my first story on stargate SG-1, I hope you like it. It is a bit short and simple, I'm not used to write something like that. Please send me feedbacks, I'd like to know if I should write some more or no; my adress; dominike@village.ca
You can see my homepage at http://village.ca/dominike/index.htm (it is about earth2, by the way, but soon I'll have a page about stargate sg-1!!)
Thanks!
~Do
Pssst! Anything after a * is the Daniel's mind talking, anything after is Daniel talking. Enjoy!

*Okay, Daniel, wake up. You're probably again in another reality. Sam loved Jack in one, so here she loves you because you're in another reality. She said it, there is many many dimensions. Just wake up; it is not real!!

Hey,hey, well, if it's not real, I wish it to be.

*Daniel, that is bad,bad,bad!

No it's not. We kissed, so what's wrong with that! She kissed me first, I kissed back, I'm not so guilty!

*Ha ha! You kissed back! You're betraying Sha're!!

Sha're probably hates me now because I have abandonned her!

*You didn't abandonned her, you're still searching for her.

Is it just now that you start to comfort me? Just when I found a way to find back love? You are stupid, my mind!

*No I'm not, remember; I am you, you are me. Why don't you just say it that you don't love Sha're anymore?

I still love her only she won't love me anymore. She expected me to stay with her forever, hadn't she? I don't know if she is alive or if she won't be changed. Maybe she'll be possesed by some god!!

*Maybe not.

_sight_. What can I say at that?

*_mind smile_. Nothing.

This poem is the proof I love her:

To Sam:

Sure I love Sha're,
But you know now she hates me.
Maybe I'm in the wrong reality,
Maybe I just can't see.

I love you more Samantha Carter,
Not anymore do I love her.
Maybe I'm just flying higher
But for sure you are my savor.

I don't know if you hate me or you just pretend,
But when I'd kiss you I never wanted it to end.
I want to do it again and again
Until we just can't stand.

I love you, I love you so much!
I have never though of anything such
Is it wonderful or just my mind's saying ''cruch''
But for sure I want you to be the one I trust...

1998(C)Dominike Thomas
Do not copy in parts or in whole or anything. Copyrights apply. Feedback greatly appreciated and wanted!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dodo