Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Folie a Deux Pt. 3

by Dizzy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Folie a Deux Pt. 3

Folie a Deux Pt. 3

by Dizzy

Title: Folie a Deux Pt. 3
Author: Dizzy
Email: vampae@hotmail.com
Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Season: Season 4
Pairing: Daniel/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Daniel and Sam find themselves in a nightmare situation, away from any comfort. Folie a Deux- nightmare shared by two. Part 2
Sequel to: Folie a Deux Pt 2
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Authors Note: This chapter is going to be devoted entirely to Daniel and Sam. So....if you want Jack and Teal's wait for the next one.

"What do you mean its stopped?" Daniel didn't realise that his eyes had been closed until he looked at Sam. She was looking serious.

"Daniel its stopped. Did you think about it stopping?"

Daniel thought for a moment. Did he think that? Yes he had thought about the walls stopping. He nodded slowly at Sam.

She nodded at him as well, as if that was what she had expected.

"I thought as much. Think of something else."

Daniel looked at her as though she was mad and then sighed.

"Anywhere in particular?"

"Maybe somewhere nice!" Sam told him, a grin on her face. She had had enough of this hellhole the first time around.

Daniel closed his eyes and thought of somewhere he thought of as nice. When he opened his eyes, Sam was glaring at him, up to her waist in mud.

"Daniel!!!" she yelled at him. "I said somewhere nice!! Not a mud pit"

Daniel laughed for the first time in a while. Instead of somewhere nice and dry, he'd thought of his first dig in Egypt. Although she was mad at him, Sam was pleased he was smiling again.

"Okay, my turn" she told him, thinking of somewhere she felt safe. When she opened her eyes, they were back at the SGC, in the gate room.

"Sam" Daniel started "If we can think ourselves places, then there is something wrong."

If only Jack was here, thought Sam, he'd know how to deal with Daniel. Then she regretted that thought. Jack would mob Daniel up and make the situation decidedly worse.

"We just need to think about this. Daniel, when we woke up, we were in some kind of woods. Now the Stargate on the planet we just left was in the middle of the woods, wasn't it"

"Yes" Daniel replied, starting to see where she was going. "And we can't have been left behind because you said that you remember coming through the gate"

"Right...now. What were you thinking before we left the forest."

Daniel thought for a moment and then groaned. "I was thinking 'we have more chance in hell than to get out of this one'"

If Sam was surprised at his defeatist attitude, she didn't show it, but inside she felt like smacking Daniel.

'Why is he giving up?' she screamed to herself and then calmed.

"So we ended up in hell...and I was thinking that....oh god, I was thinking 'could this cell be any smaller'....."

Daniel stared at her in cold fear. "So anything we think....can manifest itself as a worst nightmare"

Sam nodded. "Anything can"

(Meanwhile....)

The gate disengaged as Jack and Teal'c stepped through.

"Right lets find that Irisha," Jack told Teal'c and started walking at a very fast pace. Teal'c raised his eyebrow and followed.

Then Jack stopped and turned to face Teal'c.

"You know it always happens to Danny. Everything that goes wrong, something happens to Danny. Why? Now Carter as well. Two of our best minds. THE two best minds at the base."

Teal'c just watched him and as Jack paused for breath, he spoke in his usual calm voice.

"O'Neill, talking like that won't help Dr. Jackson and Major Carter"

Jack just looked at him. Once again, Teal'c had gotten through to him.

"Of course, your right" he started walking again, and as Teal'c joined him at his pace he threw him a side glance and then smirked, O'Neill style.

However, a few hours later, the smirk was wiped back off his face. Irisha and his people weren't any help at all. In fact they denied that there was anything they had done or knew about that could cause this. Irisha escorted then outside the town boundries. Jack stood for a moment and then looked at Teal'c.

"Did they seem frightened to you Teal'c?"

Teal'c thought for a moment. "I believe they did O'Neill"

"Yasure" Jack muttered to himself. Something wasn't right on this planet. Something that he had to sort out.

"Teal'c, lets get back to the gate, but on the way look out for something different"

"Different O'Neill?"

"Yeah....something that might have caused this. They were fine until they got to the gate"

They made their way back towards the Stargate, both keeping watch for something that might jog a memory. It wasn't until they actually got close to the gate that Teal'c noticed something.

"Colonel O'Neill. This plant. This is what Doctor Jackson stood on"

Jack hurried back to where Teal'c was standing. He pulled out some gloves and put a bag over the top of the plant, pulling one up and straight into the bag, making sure no spores escaped.

"Right, lets get this back for ole doc Frasier to look at."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dizzy