Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jolinar Lives 2: Struggle to Survive

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jolinar Lives # 2 - Struggle to survive

Jolinar Lives # 2 - Struggle to survive

by Demon Faith

TITLE: Jolinar Lives # 2 - Struggle to survive
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
CATEGORY: Missing Scene/Epilogue: Past and Present, Angst, Thoughts, Sam/Daniel, Jolinar/Daniel (Yes, I did just write that!)
SPOILERS: Major spoilers for: Past and Present and Forever in a Day. Minor ones for: Hathor, Need, Prisoners, In the Line of Duty, Tok'ra and Children of the Gods.
SEASON/SEQUEL: This is the second in a trilogy, which is set straight after Past and Present, Season 3.
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNING: Language (from Sam), misery/guilt (from Daniel; surprise, surprise!) and general upset! (I'm making your day here, aren't I?) m/f
DISCLAIMER: Right, if they're not mine, they belong to Showtime, Viacom and MGM. I've borrowed them for study and experimentation and am keeping them hostage until Sam and Daniel get it together! (Yeah, who am I kidding?)
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is my attempt to gain insight into the minds of Sam, Daniel and Jolinar (yuck!). Tell me if I failed miserably! Any feedback is welcome but flames make me unstable and violent. Ask Steph: she has the bruises!
Demon Faith/xx

Jolinar Lives#2: Struggle to Survive

Sam was accidentally injected with Dargol, which released Jolinar's buried memories. After a conflicting battle, Jolinar's 'personality' has taken over, seriously wounding Daniel. As Jolinar/Sam lays unconscious, what awaits in the future?

Daniel

Am I a trouble magnet, or am I just extremely unlucky? I mean, the three women who I ever truly loved have all gone 'bad' on me! Not to mention the other way-ward women who seem to like me too much for my own good! Just thinking about Hathor and Shyla gives me the creeps!

Anyway, back on topic: first Sha're got...Gourlded, then Kira turned out to be a mass-murderer, whose nickname just happened to be 'Destroyer of Worlds'. Not too encouraging, huh? Oh yeah, and now Sam has an evil bitch of a Tok'ra playing tricks with her mind. That has to be the explanation; I mean, Jolinar is dead, right? No one just comes back to life. Well...except me, but I'm always told I'm an anomaly when it comes to the 'death is permanent' rule, especially by...

Even thinking about her makes my eyes fill. When she kissed me...no; Jolinar kissed me! Sam wasn't in control, was she? Then the same woman stabs me. Or does she? That's another thing: all the main 'loves' of my life have all shared their bodies with 'other beings'. Have I just been watching too much X-Files, or is my life just one big horror movie? A real bad horror movie at that.

I've lost three loves in just over a month; even that's bad for me. Bad? For me? I should be over the moon, for crying out loud! In high school, I was just a freak genius, who no one would be seen dead with. And now, all these women keep pouring onto me: most of them having one hell of an attitude problem! Jack jokes about my 'extreme dating' but I try to ignore him. It nettles me: why can't I just have a sane, normal life like everyone else? I'll tell you why: I'm just too damn curious for my own good. It's not the women, it's me. I left Sha're alone because I was so excited. Could Sam work it out? Would this be a new wonderful experience? And with Kira, if I just wasn't so eager to get over Sha're, we would've just left and forgotten the damn planet. Or, if we had never met Lynea? Or never got imprisoned? Or never helped that murderer? So many possibilities, all leading back to me. And finally, Sam. Of course, this could lead back the same way as Kira's: if we had left the planet before Sam could work out an antidote, then inject herself with it; my fault again. Yet again, I was curious to discover this new 'relationship'. I am so damn stupid!

Now, she's just lying there. My curiosity has killed my wife, almost killed my love and now could kill my best friend and new-found love. What am I going to do?

Sam (Jolinar in hashes '#')

If I know Daniel, he's blaming himself. He's beating himself up because he somehow thinks all this is his fault. And he's probably thinking that he's let everyone down, especially Sha're, Kira and me. Oh yes, I know Daniel well.

But, what is it with him and women? Does he have a huge sign on him saying: 'I'm cute, I'm adorable; love me!'? He might as well have, seeing as every woman he meets gets 'zapped' by the Daniel charm and loses any hope of coherent thought. Luckily for me (being military and all) I seem to have clung to my last shreds of sanity, just avoiding crossing that line. Or did I cross it already? Come on Sam, who are you kidding here? You had feelings for the guy since Day 1. True, so true: he's just the kind of cute, vulnerable puppy dog type who you want to hold in your arms and never let go of. But I let go and tried to never hug him again. Well, that lasted the best part of ten seconds!

He had a beautiful wife, and she was his one, true love. Girls like me just don't stand a chance. So I should go for someone else, like...Jack! I mean, I'm not blind: he's pretty handsome. But come on, this is my CO here! My big, bad CO with one huge attitude problem! And, if I hadwantedJack O'Neill, one certain Janet Frasier would most definitely kill me!

#Lantesh shall have Daniel. Jack is too stubborn#

Did I ask your opinion? And, no; you keep your snakey husband away from Daniel. He's been hurt too much already; he doesn't deserve a snake in his head to top!

#Blending is a virtue...#

Virtue is a grace; Grace is a little girl with dirt on her face! Probably me in this case. What have you done to my body in the last few hours, Jolinar? I know you shut me out on purpose!

#Daniel kisses well, does he not?#

I was there for that part. And I'm not going to comment! Tell me what you did!

#It was not I. The Jaffa chau'va shot you with a Zat'nika'tel#

Way to go Teal'c! Why did he shoot me?

#We threatened Daniel. When we were shot, we stabbed Daniel and left him injured#

You bitch! I'm glad the Hashrak killed you!

#But I am not dead, Samantha#

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith