Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Charlie 5: Dominion Hex

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Charlie#5:Dominion Hex

Charlie#5:Dominion Hex

by Demon Faith

TITLE: Charlie#5:Dominion Hex
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
EMAIL: rosabeth@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance (well, it was supposed to be but it turned out odd!)
SPOILERS: My entire Charlie series! Nothing much else
SEASON / SEQUEL: Anytime (within 8 months!) after 'Demon Within', which was a few days after 'The Dream', which was a few days after 'Revelations' which was about 3 weeks after 'Charlie'. That do ya?
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Suggestive of SOMETHING; no idea what!
SUMMARY: 1st person Charlie. Charlie is thinking about Jack...
STATUS: Completed
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.Charlie's mine, but you can take her if you tell me! Songwords are from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and were written by Tim Rice.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Another little gap filler, tough it was kinda necessary for later stuff. PLEASE: If you are reading this, i need feedback so i can keep writing it. Just spare a few minuts to write to me, I'm have such a fragile ego... (That sucked, didn't it?)

Stargate Command. The first line of defence for Earth, though very few people were aware of it. And SG1 was the best in the SGC. Quite surprising really, considering SG1 wasn't exactly your regular USAF team. Sure, it had your typical Colonel in command and his 2IC was an Airforce Major. But the other two members were...slightly unusual. Dr Daniel Jackson, their rather accident-prone archaeologist/anthropologist/linguist, who Jack thought was more trouble then he was worth, and Teal'c, an alien to Earth with an even stranger alien housed in his stomach, which just happened to be Earth's deadliest enemy. Not your run-of-the-mill team but the best, none the less. The very best.

~

Close every door to me;
Hide all the world from me;
Bar all the windows;
And shut out the light.
Do what you want with me;
Hate me and laugh at me;
Darken my daytime;
And torture my night.

The Tok'ra are strong. And strength can be used in many ways, some more sinister than others. But the Tok'ra were good, weren't they? Fighting for the salvation of their people, against the evil Goa'uld. So the Tok'ra were the heroes. And, what if, there was someone the Tok'ra didn't like? Well, they had to be evil, didn't they? And all evil things must die, mustn't they? Every fairytale has the heroes and the villains. And, of course, the enemy of the heroes had to be the villain, right? You couldn't have it both ways. So, why was I here?

"You are of a special evil, my dear. Past hosts are always valuable, Tau'ri or not."

Special evil? Well, that was a new one! Surely something as - well, evil - as evil couldn't possibly be special. I mean, Jack was special. Was he evil?

"Special?"

"Oh yes, my dear, special. Take your beloved colonel, for instance. He is of a pure evil, hatred embodied. He wishes you dead, you know. Something that wicked may not be trusted."

Pure evil? Hatred embodied? My Jack? No, not my Jack. They were right; Jack is evil, and I can't change it. Maybe staying wouldn't be so bad...

"Wait a moment, precious. I have a message to take."

I sank deeper into the bath, thinking absently about messages, and why Jack hadn't sent me any. Because he's evil. It did make a certain amount of sense. But Jack...

"I have a visitor, precious. Also of a special evil, my dear, but do not alarm yourself."

Visitor? A Tok'ra? A stack of transport rings came through the ceiling. I still can't get used to that idea! The rings lifted and I gasped. The man looked around, the dim light reflecting off his metal plate. I remained in the water, frozen in fear.

"So, this is my prize?"

The man came over, looking over me. I swallowed nervously but he kept staring, smiling cruelly.

"A fine trophy for your god. Have her ready in a year."

Master paled.

"A year, lord? I can't keep her that long..."

"Very well. I shall collect her from a neutral planet in six months. Return her to the Tau'ri but keep close watch. I want this girl as my queen!"

With that, Apophis turned and stood ready to be transported. The rings came down and then flew up again. Master moved over to me, fingers stroking my skin. His hands moved lower, and I tensed at his cold touch. He smiled with pleasure and released a silvery powder from his hand. My world fell into darkness.

Don't even try to understand it! It's just my strange imagination firing off again. As usual, all feedback is welcome, as I really want to know what you think. Watch out for "Divine Intervention", which is the sequel.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith