Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Just Dreaming

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Just Dreaming

Just Dreaming

by Demon Faith

TITLE: Just Dreaming
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
EMAIL:rosabeth@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S/D, Romance, Thoughts
SPOILERS: Absolutely none!
SEASON/SEQUEL: Anywhen
RATING: PG/PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: Implications
SUMMARY: Just dreaming...
DISCLAIMER: Okay, Sam belongs to MGM/Showtime/Viacom and whoever else wants to claim her. However, despite numerous court cases, Daniel is still mine. So there!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I was bored, Stargate was on in a few minutes, Tk was nagging me; and that made me write this! I had harboured the idea for a while, dreamed it actually (!), and then put it into words. I had thought it a good beginning for the perfect S/D shippers' episode; if anyone wants to write the rest, they're most welcome!

Hot. Intimate. Together. Rush. Forever.

Sam was there, Daniel was there, they were there together. Hands on flesh, warm, unyielding. Tangled, entwined, inseparable. Her lips on his, his lips on hers; a never-ending kiss. Hot, temperature rising.

"Daniel..."

~

Sam sat up, sweating. She was totally shocked, arms flinging out to support her. Did she seriously just dream that? About...Daniel?"

"Sam?"

Sam whipped her head round and saw her hand on his. She removed it quickly but he was already stirring. He rubbed his eyes and squinted up at her.

"What's up, Sam?"

Sam just stared. Damn, he was cute. Gorgeous, handsome, definitely kissable...Sam caught herself quickly. Memories and situations flooded back quickly and she flinched. They were off world, camping, and she had agreed to share a tent with Daniel. Now, she was dreaming about him?

"Um...nothing, Daniel. I just thought...I heard something."

Daniel was obviously too sleepy to question her and he just frowned a little.

"Okay, so you going to go back to sleep?"

Sam smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Yeah sure, Daniel. I'm going back to sleep."

Sam lay back down on her sleeping bag, seeing Daniel raise his eyebrows slightly, shrug slightly, then closing his eyes again.

But Sam couldn't sleep. The dream had really fired her; she had to do something about it. Ever so carefully, she inched her sleeping bag next to his and snuggled into his shoulder.

She felt him tense, but kept her eyes closed.

"Uh...Sam?"

"Yes, Daniel?"

"Um...nothing."

Sam smiled to herself, figuring Daniel was making like a startled rabbit. Suddenly, his arm found her waist, and it was her turn to feel shocked.

Perhaps dreams did come true.

*finis*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith