Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Discover Your Heart 6)... Or Lose It Forever

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Discover your heart...beside the water

Discover your heart...beside the water

by Demon Faith

TITLE: Discover your heart...beside the water
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
EMAIL:rosabeth@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Daniel friendship heading for romance (almost there now!) Epilogue: The Light
SPOILERS: 'The Light' (Soz, America!)
SEASON/SEQUEL: Season 4, about 2-3 weeks after 'The Light'. Fourth in the 'Discover your Heart' series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: A kiss (finally!) and loadsa spoilers!
SUMMARY: The title says it all!
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Stargate, Stargate owns me!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: More in my spoiler series. It'll probably finish when the season finishes, which is another four episodes for us! Sob! This is to get back at Americans for always keeping us in the dark about new eps; now, it's our turn! Rule Britannia!

"Can we go out yet?"

Sam pleaded with Jack, on the verge of kneeling down and actually begging at his feet. Jack sighed, and with a look of mock indignation, said:

"If you have to..."

Sam screeched with delight, grabbed Daniel's hands and danced around the round.

"We can go out! We can go out!"

A few moments later, Sam practically dragged Daniel onto the beach with her, and they began to walk along the shore.

"Well, this is...different."

Sam laughed, slapped him playfully and, slowly, slipped her hand into his. Daniel didn't react in any way, just curled his fingers, securing it there.

"After being cooped up in that place, for goodness-knows-how-long, I am soooo glad to get out!"

"I know what you mean. It can be very difficult. And Jack can be a right..."

"Sam!"

Sam laughed, and kicked some seawater at Daniel.

"Hey!"

Daniel splashed Sam back, and soon they were involved in a full-scale water fight, laughing and screaming as they threw more and more water.

Suddenly, Daniel slipped, Sam went over with him, and they rolled around in the sand, laughing helplessly. Then, they sobered, and turned to each other, just lying there, as the sun set over the horizon.

"I haven't had this much fun in ages," said Sam happily.

Daniel lowered his eyes.

"Me neither. I think we needed a break, especially after the whole...well, light...addiction...thing."

Sam smiled, touching his cheek gently.

"I was so afraid to lose you."

Daniel stared at her for a moment, took her chin gently and kissed her slowly, passionately.

And then, a voice came:

"Hey guys! The thing's off  we can go back now!"

Sam jumped away from Daniel, standing quickly and they both just stood there, red and embarrassed, just like school kids caught doing something they shouldn't.

And Jack just stared and stared and stared.

"Umm...we should go now..."

Daniel grabbed Sam's hand and fairly dragged her along the beach, leaving a very confused Jack O'Neill behind him.

"Who'd have thought," he muttered.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith