Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Discover Your Heart 7)... With Your Double

by Demon Faith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Discover your heart...with your double

Discover your heart...with your double

by Demon Faith

TITLE: Discover your heart...with your double
AUTHOR: Demon Faith
EMAIL:rosabeth@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Daniel, alternate Sam/Daniel, Missing Scene: Double Jeopardy
SPOILERS: Double Jeopardy, and therefore, Tin Man.
SEASON/SEQUEL: In the middle of Double Jeopardy, Late Season 4. 7thin the Discover your Heart series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Angst, slight tissue warning!
SUMMARY: The title says it all!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Stargate, Stargate owns me.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hmm...looking back, I realise there probably wasn't time for this conversation to happen, but pretend there was! Yet another episode without sign of Daniel; or the real one at least. Had to include that decapitation. Admit it: who cried?

They were walking through the ship  well, more like dodging, darting and watching their backs  but still, they had to, it was a dangerous place, and they were abut to face the biggest danger of all. Sam kept glancing at her clone, not quite sure what to make of it all. Suddenly, the clone turned and smiled at her, then casually pulled her to one side.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay then, which one of them are you dating?"

Sam almost choked. How did the clone know that, how could she see...ah, she was Sam too.

"Um...what makes you ask that?"

"Come on, Sam; you can't fool me. I've seen the glances the Colonel's been giving you."

"Yeah, well, we're not together. Are you and Jack..."

"No. I never had a thing for Jack. He's just a good friend. But Daniel..."

The clone stopped, closed her eyes and almost looked as if she was crying.

"Hey, are you alright? Oh, Daniel..."

The real Sam stopped, thought about it for a moment, then looked at her clone strangely.

"Wait, were you..."

The clone nodded sadly.

"I miss him already, she said, "He was so brave there, ready to take it, not wanting to hurt the rest of us. He sent me a message, before the end. 'Don't forget me, huh?' Oh, it's just not fair. Why him, why now: it's not fair."

The other Sam drew herself into a hug, comforting her duplicate.

"Hey, it's alright, okay..."

The clone backed off and raised a finger at her.

"Don't...don't ever lose him. Never lose him."

Sam smiled.

"I won't."

They made they're way through the ship, and found the switchboard. Sam tried to remove the plug, but there was too much shock. The other Sam took over, and soon all the doors were closed. Then, she turned, and collapsed to the floor. The real Sam was beside her in a second. And she caught the look her double gave her.

And she whispered under her breath:

"No, I won't forget him either."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Demon Faith