Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Shower, The

by Dee Tervo
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Shower

The Shower

by Dee Tervo

TITLE: The Shower
AUTHOR:Dee Tervo
E-MAIL: DTervo2286@aol.com
CATEGORY: Romantic Fantasy
SPOILERS: None
RATING: PG-13
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author.
NOTES: This was written by request for someone who wanted something good to happen to Daniel on his birthday (recently celebrated in mid December)!

Daniel was exhausted, no make that way beyond exhausted. He barely had the energy to pull the keys out of his pocket and unlock his apartment door. It had been a grueling mission, more like basic training in the military than a scientific study. All he wanted to do was shower and sleep...ahhhh, sweet, blessed sleep!

He dumped a sack of groceries, hastily selected from the local 7-11 store, on the kitchen table and went to the fridge for something to drink. His eyes caught the calendar, crookedly hanging on the wall. The team had been over last week and someone had hi-lited today with a big red heart. Daniel smiled to himself, my birthday...oh ya Jackson, you're another year older...happy birthday! Forgetting the food and drink, he decided the shower was first priority and he headed down the hall to his bedroom.

Along the way, he thought of his birthday, two years ago now, spent on Abydos with Sha're. Now that was a birthday! He absently pulled his Abydan robe out of the closet, grabbed a towel and headed for the bath. He remember more now. Sha're had bathed him that day, no showers on Abydos though! She had warmed a large pot of water over the cooking fire in their tent, and slowly, lovingly undressed him. He thought of her face in the firelight, admiring his body, flashing looks at him so intense, they still made him blush! He watched her dip a rag first in the hot water, then in the scented oil and finally she squeezed the warm, fragrant mixture over his shoulders and watched it run down his chest, stomach...she began to rub it all over his body...leaving no part untouched, attending to every bit of skin, hair, muscle...pleasured memories, so painful to recall!

How he yearned to have her with him again. 'And what do you want for your birthday, Dr. Jackson?' he thought to himself, 'Sha're, with me, if only for tonight,' he answered. As he walked into the bath, he could have sworn that he smelled her...the herbal fragrance of her hair and skin. Unmistakable! 'I've been alone too much' he continued to think, as he turned on the shower. He let it run awhile, getting good and hot, as he stripped off the confining, grimey military clothes. Last to come off were his boxers, and as he tossed them, he recalled how the other men on Abydos had laughed at the need for such clothing - and how it had completely mystified Sha're.

Steam filled the bathroom now, and he had to wipe the mirror to see his image, "You need a shave!" he spoke to himself. "Later, I suppose." He thought he saw movement in the shower behind him, reflected in the mirror. Just how tired was he? Shaking his head, he stepped into the soothing stream of purifying water. Ohhh, it felt soooo gooood! He froze in place when he was certain there was movement behind him. In spite of the hot water, goose bumps rose on his skin, and he turned to face whatever was there. Through the steam and heavy spray of water, he could make out the form of a woman...a beautiful woman...HIS beautiful woman...it was Sha're! Her lovely, youthful body - all wet and visibly eager to please him. Joy mixed with shock and he stood there, unable to move or speak.

Sha're smiled, and looked at his glistening, strong body with even greater admiration. She proceeded to fill her hands with lather cream and work it into his shoulders and down his arms. He dared not move...what if she were to disappear? God, she was so lovely, now with the shower dripping down her hair, over her breasts and trickling in sensuous streams down her legs. Her hands had worked the lather lower now, to his midsection, and he felt a desirous warmth building within him. She slid the slippery foam between his legs and rubbed upward, stroking him...pleasing him. Gently she turned him around, he blissfully assented, as she directed her attention now to his back. Ummmm - such practiced hands! The dirt, stress, worry, time spent apart all were seemingly washed away. Sha're completed cleaning him, all of him, and he couldn't help moaning in pleasure from her touch. He wouldn't allow himself to think that this simply could not be happening. He was lost in the moment, the fulfillment of a hastily worded wish.

When she was finished, he held her tightly, their bodies melting together in the heated waterfall. He would not let her go! Finally, she reached up and kissed him, a long, lingering kiss..."Happy Birthday, my Daniel" she said, and she vanished back into the steam. Daniel sat down, unable to act, unable even to turn off the water, though it was starting to get cold. When he finally regained his senses, he climbed out of the shower, put on his robe and whispered into the mystical night "Thank you for the present, my love."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dee Tervo