Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

What Will It Take?

by Crystal
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
What will it take?

What will it take?

by Crystal

TITLE: What will it take?
AUTHOR: Crystal
EMAIL:
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack (Jolinar too)
SPOILERS: In the line of duty
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 2
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: Just an argument. Not that I'd call that a warning, but there ya go!
SUMMARY: This is the scene where Jack is trying to find out what Jolinar is doing in Sam (The famous staring
competition scene).
STATUS: Completed
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions, yada, yada,yada!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is from Sam's point of view I suppose. Oh yeah and I've used the terms he and she for Jolinar because we all know Jolinar mostly took female hosts, but they at the time thought she was a he. If that makes any sense. Sorry if I've spelt Ashrack wrong! I don't know how to spell it! This is my 1st story for Heliopolis so please go easy on me!

As they sat staring at each other, mixed feelings and emotions were running through Colonel O'Neill and Captain Carter's minds. Sam was a host to Jolinar and lets just say Jack wasn't a happy camper. "Let me go!" Jolinar demanded getting of the bed.

Sam tried to tell her, Jolinar just ignored her, "Let me go through the Stargate!" she paused. Jack just sat and kept the same expression, "I will find another host and send you're friend back to you!" Jack stood up and slowly walked to the cell, "You can do that?...leave a host without killing them?"

Sam made another attempt to convince Jolinar, that she knew him better and could make him believe that what she was saying was true. Jolinar yet again ignored her, "Yes it is possible but not easy," she began answering Jack's question, "I could die but I promise I will try,"



Sam was getting impatient.



"The Nassian man died when you left him," said Jack continuing he wasn't giving up on Sam, Jolinar pushed Sam aside. "The Nassian man died first that is why I left him, he was beyond my natural abilities to heal," she stated. "What were you doing in him in the 1st place?" Jack asked.





Jolinar decided to answer Jack even if it wasn't the answer he was looking for. "Carter's mind would be in tact, she would return to you as you knew her before," Jolinar listened to the pleas from Sam,

Jack thought about it, he thought about Sam, he loved her, but he hated what had happened, what this Goul'd had done to her. "You know I can't trust you," he said.

Sam thought.

"I could have killed you and many others when you stopped me from going through the Stargate!" Jolinar had lost all patience. "You didn't want to die yourself," Jack was getting frustrated and getting a headache from shouting at that thing in Sam's head, and the fact that the thing was actually there! "It would not have killed me I am too valuable," Jolinar wasn't calming down she was in fact calming up! "Which is exactly why we'll never let you go!" Jack walked to the door and put one hand on his head. "I have done nothing to harm you, but you wouldn't let me go even if you did believe me,"





Jolinar considered it,

And just like that Sam was in control, "Oh god... he's telling you the truth, please Jack!" Sam cried. Jack had enough, and knocked on the door. "No Jack don't leave me please give me a chance!" Sam pleaded. Jack didn't turn back, probably because if he did he might give in, and he walked out. "Don't leave me like this please!" she thought as Jolinar once again took control, "....What will it take!?!"