Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Ulterior Motive

by Claire
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ulterior motive

Ulterior motive

by Claire

TITLE: Ulterior motive
AUTHOR: Claireenglishbabe2000_uk@yahoo.com
RATING: Pg
SUMMARY: Sam, Jack and Tealc are kidnapped
SPOILERS: Dream on peeps
CATEGORY: Sam/jack
WARNINGS: m/f
DISCLAIMER: I would love to own stargate but I don't. GOD LIFE SUCKS

Sg-3 had returned from there last mission a few days earlier and there had been damage to the gate when they arrived through it and now Sam and Tealc had to discover the problem and fix it. Sam was on top of the gate reconnecting some wires with tea'lc's help and jack had nothing better to do so he was waiting at the bottom of the ramp watching them, or rather watching Sam. Everything was going smoothly Sam had nearly fixed the gate after an hour of working on it, they had all been laughing at jack cracking his usual sarcastic jokes about them being stuck here fixing the gate just because the technicians were busy doing other "stuff" as he put it when the gate activated and started to shake. Sam had been completely unprepared for this and as soon as the gate had activated she had fell and landed on the gate ramp on her side with a big thud, Tealc had tried to catch her but he was too far away to reach her. Once she had fell, Jack was at her side in a second and checking her for injuries, he shouted for a medical team and his order was repeated in the control room. "Carter where does it hurt" jack asked Sam extremely worried, Teal'c was now also at her side also very worried. "Sam where does it hurt " jack asked again after she didn't answer " my left shoulder, leg and my head" she replied weakly. "O'Neill we must move captain carter away from the stargate immediately" jack looked puzzled at first as if he had only just noticed that the gate had activated. Tealc gently picked up carter and walked towards the door as the gate was locked on its 5thchevron.

General Hammond was in the control and met Jacks gaze as they stood at the door to the gate room. "Lieutenant open the gate room door now" he asked very impatiently" "I can't sir there seems to be a malfunction, I can't open the doors or shut the iris and there is no signal coming through" "well get it open air man". Jack was getting very angry "open it up airman our codes aren't working". " we have a problem son, we can't open the doors or close t...." Hammond could not finish his sentence before he saw 5 jaffa walk out of the gate and proceed toward Sam, Jack and Tealc's position. "COLONEL" he shouted. Jack didn't hear his desperate shout he was too busy fighting the jaffa hand-to - hand because of their lack of weapons being none. Sam was too weak to fight and could hardly defend herself when a jaffa came up to her and dragged her to her feet and toward the stargate. Sam's blood froze as she saw the next person who come through the stargate. It was apophis "aahhhhh we meet again" apophis spoke in a voice that sent a chill down Sam's spine "go to hell" Sam spat back at him " I don't think so that is were you three are going" he said and then bought out a hand device and activated it over Sam. Jack turned at the sound of Sam's scream and saw her face distorted in pain until she collapsed unconscious in the jaffa's arms. Jacks rage then multiplied 100 times and he ran toward Sam but was hit from behind and knocked unconscious. Tealc was not having much luck either he was fighting 3 guards at once and was soon firmly held and dragged toward the stargate with Sam and Jack. General Hammond shouted over the intercom "you cannot escape that room and we will not let you, release them now" "you are all fools" apophis spoke back and touched a stone on his armour, the stargate activated and before anyone could do anything Sam, Jack and Tealc were taken through the gate all now unconscious. "NO" shouted Janet and Daniel in unison as they watched there best friends captured by the goauld.

Jack awoke with the biggest headache ever, but that was soon forgotten as he remembered what happened in the gate room. He looked around his sell and saw Sam in a heap on the floor. She was so pale he thought as he raced over to her. She almost looked dead to him. But she had a faint but fast heart beat. Jack breathed a sigh of relief and then went to access their sell as best as he could. The sell seemed to be very small but Tealc was no where to be seen and this worried Jack a great deal because they had been captured by Apophis and Tealc was seen as a chova to Apophis.

" How did they get in in the first place people, we are supposed to have a defence system against these people? What happened" everybody sighed they had been at this for hours and they still didn't have any answers. "General they may have had some type of deactivation device that rendered our systems useless" Daniel suggested. An airman then entered he room " sir we have run a full systems diagnostic and we have found nothing, there seems to be no record of a malfunction" "okay thank you airman, people I want some id..." the sound of the gate activated and sirens could be heard throughout the base " Now what" Hammons shouted extremely frustrated.

Jack sat in their cell in the darkness, Sam was still unconscious and jack had heard nobody since they had been here and it had been very quiet. He nearly jumped out of his skin when Sam moaned from where she lay on his lap. " Sam, Sam can you hear me" "colonel" she softly replied back "yeah, its me now wake up for me would you" Jack really wanted to see those blue eyes that he so easily got lost in "hey" Sam whispered "hey yourself" he replied back "how you feeling" he asked with concern " well apart from the whole of my left side hurting like hell and the biggest headache ever I feel peachy" "oh, so you wanna go out tonight, I was thinking loud music, a lot dancing, what do you think" he told her trying to sound as calm as possible even though deep down he was really worried " I think I'll pass on that one maybe tomorrow, right now I just want to go back to sleep " oh no you don't missy, you will not be a typical women and sleep in" " okay whatever you say colonel". " Good, now what do you fancy for dinner I believe we have noting oh and hey nothing, quite tasty don't you think" "yep, yummy, yummy"

"Tealc, how, what, when, how, who ..." said Daniel as he stared in amazement at Tealc standing on the ramp. " I think what Daniel is trying to say son is WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" " it is a long story general Hammond and I would be honoured to explain it to you but now we have to save Colonel O'Neill and Captain Carter from Apophis.

It took them all 15 mins to organise all the troops and get geared up to go and the stargate was activated. "Okay people your mission is to retrieve Captain Carter and Colonel O'Neill and bring them home safely" "YES SIR" everybody replied and a minute later they were all through gate ready for there mission.

Sam was sleeping on Jacks lap again, while he just stared at her. Images ran through his mind about how much he loved her and how deep his feelings went. He promised himself that WHEN they got out of this and she was better he would tell her how he felt and if she didn't feel the same he could still go to his grave knowing how she knew how he felt. He was bought of his musing but gunfire in the distance and could not help the smile that lit his face

They found it extremely strange that they met only 3 guards at the gate and only a further two jaffa when they reached the cell where Sam and Jack were being held, it seemed far to easy. They quickly rescued Sam and Jack and within minutes where back at the gate.

Sam was also awoken by the gunfire and moaned when she moved too quickly Jack held her while the room stopped spinning. The cell door was broken down and they were rescued very quickly. Jack carried Sam back to the gate and when they reached earth he took her straight to the infirmary. While Janet was checking her out and attending to her injuries Jack went to the briefing room. " So Tealc how did you escape" Daniel asked very eager to know " I did not DanielJackson" "what" everybody said in unison " I woke up on a planet and gated home " well why would they just capture Tealc and leave him and why was it so easy to rescue Sam and jack" (after a few seconds)"TRAP" jack shouted and bolted toward the infirmary with everyone else in tow.

Meanwhile in the infirmary Janet had checked Sam out " Sam I think you just need rest and time to heal"janet said with a smile glad to have her friend home safely " thanks Janet I think it was just falling of the top of the gate that di..." " Sam what is it" Janet said when Sam appeared to be in a lot of pain " Sam talk to me"

" Oh God Janet it hurts, do something"

Jack was racing toward the infirmary faster than he had ever ran and was at the top of the corridor leading to the infirmary at the bottom when there was an explosion and everybody was thrown backwards. It didn't take jack long to recover and he was off again running towards the infirmary but this time Tealc had a firm hold on him preventing him from running " TEALC LET GO NOW" "JACK NO ITS TOO DANGEROUS" Daniel said trying too calm him when he was just as worried for Sam's safety "Nooooooooo SAM, SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

The End

Well what did you think? There will be a sequel if you want one

DO ya do ya? Feedback please peeps. Its my first attempt so go easy

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Claire