Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Help From Above

by Claire
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Help from above

Help from above

by Claire

HELP FROM ABOVE
Author: Claire
E -mail: englishbabe2000_uk@yahoo.com
Rating: PG
Spoilers: UMMMMMM
Category: Sam/jack (THAT'S IT I THINK)
Disclaimer: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ANYWAY

"Daniel get the hell off of me NOW" jack shouted as he glared at Daniel. " Jack listen, its too dangerous just wait okay". Daniel replied with a firm grip on jack upper right arm " Okay sorry Daniel" jack said in a calmer voice as Daniel eased his grip on his arm "sorry for what jack" "oh nothing just this..." jack said hitting Daniel, he then ran to the infirmary. Daniel sat down with a sigh " I believe O'Neill fooled you DanielJackson" Daniel grunted at the big jaffa then ran after jack and he could of swore he saw a slight grin on the jaffa usually stoic face. Jack screeched to a stop outside of the infirmary, a fierce heat from the fires prevented him from going inside but he could not see Sam anywhere " Where the f**k is she, SAMMMMMM, SAM"

Janet awoke with a groan and a pounding headache, she sensed that she was lying on a metal table, she slowly opened her eyes and a huge grey alien came into view. "This can't be real" Janet groaned at the site before her " I am indeed real Doctor Fraiser" Janet manoeuvred herself into a sitting position and after seeing something ran across to an adjacent metal table with an unconscious Samantha Carter on. "Sam, Sam can you hear me, come on answer me damn it, doctors orders" after a few seconds Janet heard a groggy reply. "Janet, oooohhh my head, what the hell hit me, Concorde" Janet chuckled knowing her friend would be okay " probably, how do you feel" Sam had now managed to get into a sitting position "peachy Janet, just peachy, Now WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED"

The forensics teams could not find a thing "Sirs we have no explanation of to what happened, there seems to be a no reason why the infirmary exploded, we found no explosive devices and nothing that could of caused an explosion, there were also no bodies or remains found" the lead forensic expert reported " thank you son" with that the man stepped from the room and the general was left looking a some men who were in a state of shock and had no clue as to what happened. But then all of a sudden...

" THOR," Sam said startled turning to Janet "We are on Thor's ship"

" yep" was Janet's only reply. "Well what happened" Sam asked very anxiously " the gouald implanted you with a bomb which exploded after you got back to earth and caused great pain, I beamed you to here out of danger and left the device on earth, nether of you..." " YOU WHAT, you left the device on earth" "Samantha Carter please calm down we also erected a force field around the device so there should be minimal damage". "Thanks Thor" "Yeah thanks for everything" With all that said Thor then transported Sam and Janet back to earth before they cold say another word.

"SAM" jack exclaimed as Sam and Janet suddenly materialised in the briefing room "OH GOD jack I thought I lost you" "I know, I know" "p-people can we sit down please and tell me what happened" Hammond shouted over all the commotion. So Janet proceeded to tell the story as Sam and Jack passionately kissed in their chairs.

THE END

Bit Short and badly ended I know but I am on holiday people cut me a bit a slack

So what did u think?

Feedback is all I live for (If u want more stories where I put sg-1 through everything then u will tell me what u think) PLEASE FEEDBACK

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Claire