Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Unprepared

by Cee
[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:

Response to a challenge: In this challenge the episode "The First Commandment" never happened and Sam's ex-fiancé, Jonas Hanson, is still alive. Your mission is to write a drabble about Jonas and Martouf/Lantesh meeting for the first time. You can have it where Jonas has been a member of SGC for a while (but on a different SG team) or have it where Jonas has just been transferred to SGC.

Thanks to Jacquie and Bree for beta reading.

Unprepared

by Cee

TITLE: Unprepared
Author: Cee
Email: carolyn.d@care2.com
Category: Drabble, Challenge
Pairing: Sam/Martouf
Spoilers: The First Commandment (minor)
Season: 2
Rating: PG
Content Warnings: none
Status: story Revision
Summary: Jonas Hanson has an unexpected encounter.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: Response to a challenge:
In this challenge we are going to pretend that the episode "The First Commandment" never happened and that Sam's ex-fiancé, Jonas Hanson, is still alive. Your mission is to write a drabble about Jonas and Martouf/Lantesh meeting for the first time. You can have it where Jonas has been a member of SGC for a while (but on a different SG team) or have it where Jonas has just been transferred to SGC. Submitted By Carol.
Thanks to Jacquie and Bree for beta reading.

Jonas Hanson walked round a corner in the SGC and ran straight into his ex-fiancie Sam. She was accompanied by a grey-eyed man dressed entirely in beige. Jonas had been transferred to SGC that day and had not yet met Sam nor finished reading the reports he had been given.

"Hey Sam," he sneered. "How's life been without me?"

He still hadn't forgiven her for breaking off their engagement.

"Taken a turn for the better, Jonas," she said as she attempted to push by him.

Jonas blocked the corridor in front of her with his arm. Why was she always trying to run away from him? He leaned closer to her and began to whisper into her ear exactly what he thought. Her face was stony and as she stared blankly past him he started to wonder what her problem was. A strong hand gripped his shoulder and pulled him backwards. He turned to look at the source of the unwelcome interruption... and looked straight into glowing eyes. What in God's name? Jonas swallowed hard. Sam's companion began to speak, white teeth showing in his forced smile.

"I would appreciate it if you left Samantha alone. I do not wish to hurt you." What was wrong with his voice? And who the hell called Sam Samantha?

Sam put her hand on the man's shoulder. "Leave it Lantesh, he's not worth it."

As Lantesh turned away to look at Sam, Jonas took the opportunity to scuttle away. As he left the couple he wished that he had got around to reading *all* the reports.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Cee