Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Corvette Red

by Cathain Nottingham
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Corvette Red

Corvette Red

by Cathain Nottingham

Summary: Jack notices something different about Sam.
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 03/09/04

Title: Corvette Red

Rating: G

Spoilers: None

Season: Any

Summary: Jack notices something different about Sam.

Disclaimer: Okay I don't own Stargate SG-1 or anything to do with it's universe, you know that and I know that so lets not bring it up but I do own the plot.

Author's Note: Wow, I know I'm behind with posting, I've got a stack of fictions that are piling up on my desk, it's starting to look like Jack's office! I'll be posting more and more in the coming weeks.

--------------------

Sam jumped off of her usual medical bed, ready to get dressed. She hated the SGC's new "one complete" physical per month rule but she understood it. She, whose mind had been taken over far too many times for her own comfort, understood.

"Carter?"

Sam glanced up quickly, worried that somehow her CO was able to see though the curtain separating them but she only saw his silhouette.

"Yes sir?"

"Um...I don't know how to say this..."

"Go ahead sir."

"Well...Carter...Um, areyourtoenailspainted?" Jack rushed the sentence from his lips.

Sam looked down to find the bright corvette red sparkling on her toes and blushed, she'd forgotten about it.

"Yes sir." Sam replied confidently, figuring Jack couldn't see her face so there was no reason why he should think he'd embarrassed her.

"Oh...I see." Jack replied as Sam finished dressing. They both opened their respective curtain at the same time.

Sam shrugged, "Don't let the baggy BDU's fool you, I'm still a woman."

Jack watched as Sam walked away ever so slightly shocked. After she disappeared he half grinned at himself before whispering, "Trust me Sam, I know."

--------------------

After Thought: There you go! A little one-shot that I thought of last night :) And as I said before, I should be posting more in a few days.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Cathain Nottingham