Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Too Deep part 7

by cabouse18
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: In too Deep part 7

In too Deep part 7

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own them so don't sue me

Season/Spoilers: seven but no real spoilers. Janet is already dead so it takes place after Heroes but before Lost City.

Author's Note: Thanks to JO.R for giving me the confidence to write this myself. This only my second SG-1 so please be gentle. And enjoy!

Summary: Sam goes undercover for the CIA

Please send feedback

~Part 7~

Just outside the city

The three remaining members of Sg-1 entered the safe zone and immediately went over to Alex Delgado and the rest of his men. "Colonel O'Neill, Doctor Jackson, Mr. Teal'c it is honor to finally meet you. I just wish it was under better circumstances"

"What's the current situation?" Since the moment they got on the transport Jack had gone into solider mode and remained quiet throughout the whole trip even when Daniel tried to talk him.

"Same as before. She is being held near the center of the compound underground in a small cell"

"Are we aware of how many men we may meet in opposition?"

"Between 25 and 30, all heavily armed"

"How many men do you have at your disposal?"

"Including myself, 10. Seeing how you have experience with what we may face in there, this is your show Colonel"

"Alright, do we have an accurate layout of this place?"

"About as accurate as it can be considering my operative didn't have complete access to certain parts of the compound."

"Alright here is how we are going to play it" Jack then explained the plan based on the layout they had.

Cell

Slowly moving towards consciousness Sam became aware of two things, one was the pain and the other were the violent shivers that wracked her body. I'm going into shock. She thought to herself.

Unsure how much time had once again passed since she had lost consciousness she tried to assess how bad her leg wound actually was. Looking down she could make out the small droplets of blood that had fallen from her blood soaked boot to the floor. But she couldn't she the actual wound one because the cell was not very well lit and second she couldn't stand the pain in her ribs long enough to lift the limb to get a good enough look at it.

Looking around the bare cell she could barely make out the door. She was only aware of where it's location by the small amount of light that managed to seep through the small space between it and the floor. Vaguely aware of her surroundings outside the cell Sam could just about hear what she thought was gunfire. But her thoughts were interrupted by the door being violently flung open.

~~~

Jack moved quickly through the compound shooting anyone who didn't surrender. He didn't want to admit it but he was beginning to get frantic. He always kept his cool except when it came to Sam. He so desperately prayed she was still alive. Looking back to make sure Teal'c was still with him he picked up the pace and headed for the cell where Delgado's operative said Sam was being held. Nearing the hallway he signaled for Teal'c to hold and spoke into his radio "What's the situation up there?"

"We're rounding the men up now. Dr. Jackson has secured the lab with some of my men. We still haven't found Velasco yet so head's up"

"Make sure no one touches anything in that lab"

"Yes sir"

Moving his hand from his radio back to his gun he and Teal'c continued down the hallway to where a male's voice could be heard coming from one of the room's

Cell

Giving her eyes a moment to adjust to the light that flooded into the cell Sam could make out the disheveled form of Carlos Velasco bounding towards her. "It would seem your friends are here. Unfortunately for you they won't find you alive" He slowly leveled his gun with her face. Sam closed her eyes and just waited for the inevitable to come bit it never did. Just as he was about ready to pull the trigger gunfire erupted from outside the cell and Marcos quickly crumpled lifelessly to the ground. Reacting quickly to the sound Velasco turned to fire in that direction when he was taken down in a hail of gunfire. Hearing the body hit the floor Sam opened her eyes and looked from the body on the floor towards the door only to come face to face with the worried expression of Jack O'Neill.

"Sir?" Was all she was able to get out before falling into unconsciousness.

"Carter. Teal'c help me get her down" Jack assessed her injuries while the large undid her binds and slowly lowered her to floor.

"She is very badly injured O'Neill"

"I know" Jack felt sick. If he hadn't already killed the man responsible he would be out there hunting him down. Please hold on...please. He silently prayed. Grabbing his radio again he yelled for Delgado "We need an immediate ....I repeat immediate "

"Roger that. on its way"

"The wound on her leg shows signs of infection O'Neill"

"Yeah. We get her out of here" he replied attempting to lift her frail form into his arms but he was stopped by strong arm

"I will carry her O'Neill" Jack nodded and watched as Teal'c effortlessly lifted the fragile woman into his arms and walked out of the small room.

As soon as they were outside Daniel descended on them. "How is she doing?" He was shocked at how pale and fragile she looked.

"Not good we need to get her out of here. Where the hell is that ?" He yelled as Teal'c gently laid her on the ground so they could tend to her wounds

"Colonel the chopper should be here any second. It is set to set down in the clearing just behind that patch of trees." He replied pointing towards the tree line totally unfazed by Jack's booming voice. "My men have secured that area but Velasco is still unaccounted for"

"He's dead." Jack replied flatly as he tended to Sam's wounds. His voice was devoid of any remorse. "Daniel is the technology safe enough to be moved without any danger?"

"Yes most of it is in pieces the other half are merely plans on how to build them"

"Good take some men of Delgado's men and secure it all for transport we will take it with us." Daniel grabbed two men who happened to be standing near by ran off in the direction of the lab to collect the stolen materials. Jack gently stroked the blood mattered hair out of Sam's face while Teal'c tended to her leg. Seeing his worry his friend tried to reassure him

"Her breathing is labored O'Neill and she had lost a great deal of blood but she is strong I am sure she will survive"

"Where the hell is that chopper?" He growled again. He knew Teal'c was trying to make him feel better but the more he tended to Sam's wounds the more he became increasingly worried he was going to lose her. Leaning in close so only she could hear he whispered to her "Hang on. Just please hang on"

After what seemed like an eternity the tell tale sounds of a chopper could be heard in the distance. Squinting into the setting sun Jack could make the dark form of the medical chopper as it hurried towards their location. Jack grabbed his radio and yelled for Daniel to hurry up.

"On my way Jack"

Once on the large chopper the medics worked furiously to stabilize the weakened woman. Many times during the flight Jack found himself staring down at the woman he had grown to love and prayed to anyone who would listen that she survive and come back to him. Sam never regained consciousness once during the flight.

To Be Continued...