Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Too Deep part 6

by cabouse18
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: In too Deep part 6

In too Deep part 6

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own them so don't sue me

Season/Spoilers: seven but no real spoilers. Janet is already dead so it takes place after Heroes but before Lost City.

Author's Note: Thanks to JO.R for giving me the confidence to write this myself. This only my second SG-1 so please be gentle. And enjoy!

Summary: Sam goes undercover for the CIA

Please send feedback

~Part 6~

Cell

Sam was roughly brought back to consciousness by the sensation of cold water being splashed on her battered body. Gasping at the sensation of the cold water hitting Sam's eyes fly open to see that Marcos had been busy while she was out. At some point he must have entered the room and hooked up a car battery and was now standing in front of her creating sparks with the two wires.

"Time to wake up honey"

"Who do you work for?" Sam wasn't even aware that Velasco was in the room until her spoke to her

"The wizard of Oz"

Sam received a large jolt from the Marcos for that remark. She screamed out in agony as the electricity tore through her body. Normally it probably wouldn't have hurt so badly if she didn't already have other injuries.

"Tell me the truth woman"

"I won't tell you anything" she screamed before receiving another shock as well as several punches in her already aching ribs finally succumbing to the pain and screaming out in agony

SGC- Briefing Room

When Jack had been called to the briefing his chest tightened. He had bad feeling that Sam was trouble but he just hoped to god she wasn't dead. There was no way he would be able to handle that. As he entered the briefing room he came face to face with a man he had never met before. "General what's up? And you are?"

"Colonel this Agent Gary Sullivan of the CIA"

"So Sam really did go on a secret mission?"

"Yes. Agent Sullivan approached Major Carter on behalf of the CIA asking for her help in impersonating a Dr. Turney who had been selling secrets to man with terrorist ties. I was ordered not to inform any of you Major Carter's mission" Hammond could read the anger all over Jack's face. He just hoped he wouldn't attack Sullivan when he told them what was going on. God knows he had almost hit the man when he told Sam was missing and possibly dead

"So why are you telling us now?"

"As of 5pm Brazilian time yesterday Major Carter's cover was blown by Carlos Velasco, the man she was set to meet as Dr. Turney"

"How?" Jack barely managed to grind the words

"Technically I don't have to be telling you this but some information has come to light that my superiors feel is best shared with you."

"And that is?" asked Daniel

"Major Carter's contact in Brazil managed to get a man inside Velasco's compound which was not easy. Once he discovered that she was found out he approached her in her cell"

"He spoke with her and didn't try and get her out?"

"There is no way he would have been able to get her out in her condition"

The sound of those words made Jack's heart drop through his chest "What do you mean `in her condition?"

"She is being tortured for information. As far as we know she hasn't said anything except to tell our operative that some of the technology Velasco has in his possession is backward engineered technology from the SGC"

What!? Yelled Jack "Doesn't top secret mean anything anymore?"

"In light of this new information my superiors feel it best if you were involved in the recovery efforts of both Major Carter and technology because you are most familiar with it."

"Is this Velasco aware of the power he possesses?" asked Teal'c

"We don't think so"

"You don't think so" asked Jack

"We have no way of knowing if he does or if he doesn't."

"There is more though isn't there? I mean if Sam's cover was somehow blown that means..." Daniel started to say but Jack finishedhis thought for him

"It means that you have a leak. So how do we know they don't know we're coming?"

"Cause the only people who know about this are the people in this room, the head of the CIA and the President of the United States. How's that?" Sullivan was quickly losing his patience but knew his superiors were right in suggesting SG-1 be sent in to retrieve Major Carter and the stolen materials.

"When do we leave?"

"As soon as you can be ready."

Jack was out of the room before Hammond even dismissed them He bounded down the hallway toward the team's kit room. To say he was pissed was an understatement. He was beyond pissed he was so mad he didn't care who he would have to kill to get Sam back, he just wanted her back.

"Jack wait" Daniel yelled as he tried to catch up

"Daniel I don't to hear it. Just be ready to leave in ten" was all he said as he stormed down the hallway. Leaving a speechless Daniel in his wake

Cell

Sam wasn't sure when but at some point Marcus had began using a whip on her. Intense pain coursed through her body as the whip smacked her skin through her tank top. She was thankful he had left it on or she was sure the pain would have been far greater than it already was.

"You are a very tough woman"

Sam remained silent. All she could hear was the blood pounding in her ears and the wheeze that emanated from her chest as she struggled for breath. She watched as he put the whip down and unsheathe hunting knife he kept on his belt. Struggling slightly with the binds that held her wrists only caused her more pain and them to cut deeper into her wrists.

"Maybe I need to try another approach" He said as he ran the knife along her jaw line and down her throat stopping just above her breasts.

"Go to Hell" She spat at him and in frustration Marcos drove the knife deep into Sam's thigh being sure to twist it several times. "" she screamed as she felt the knife cut deep into her flesh she screamed even louder when he twisted it and roughly yanked it out

"Now tell me what I want to know or it will get much worse" Yelled Velasco

Sam remained silent tried hard to concentrate and ignore the pain that seared through her leg. Hit with a sudden coughing fit, Sam could feel the blood that had seeped into her lungs begin to gurgle into her throat and trickle down the side of her mouth. As she struggled to get her coughing under control spots began to dance before her eyes and her head began to swim as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness

"Stay woman!" Marcos shouted But it was too late she had already passed out from the pain and blood loss. Angry that she wouldn't be awake to experience any pain he would inflict on her, Marcos stormed out of the room cursing in his native tongue.

To Be Continued....