Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Too Deep part 5

by cabouse18
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: In too Deep part 5

In too Deep part 5

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own them so don't sue me

Season/Spoilers: seven but no real spoilers. Janet is already dead so it takes place after Heroes but before Lost City.

Author's Note: Thanks to JO.R for giving me the confidence to write this myself. This only my second SG-1 so please be gentle. And enjoy!

Summary: Sam goes undercover for the CIA

Please send feedback

~Part 5~

Cell

Sam wasn't sure how much time had passed since Velasco had left. She was sure, however, that Turney had a partner. Who else could have told Velasco the truth about her? What scared her was that no one knew where she was or even if Delgado and his men were still alive. Really got yourself into it this time Sam she thought as she struggled to find a comfortable position that would ease the ache in her shoulders. Unfortunately in doing so she only managed to make the cuffs cut deeper into her wrists cutting them. Just as she was attempting to reposition herself the door to her cell opened and Velasco and another man she had not met before walked in.

"I will ask you one more time; who are you and who sent you?"

"I won't tell you any thing" There was no point in trying to keep up the facade when he obviously knew she wasn't Turney

"Keeping silent won't help you" Sam kept quiet. "There was another attribute I forgot to mention about American women, it was how stubborn they can be. This man here" he said pointing to the man who followed him into the room and who was now taking things out of a duffle bag and neatly lining them up on the floor in front of her "his name is Marcos and he likes to make stubborn people talk. So if I were you I would tell me who sent you" Once again Sam remained silent being sure to look Velasco right in the eye. "Have it your way"

Without warning Marcos hits Sam several times with a club. On the third strike Sam felt one of her ribs give and crack but refused to cry out in pain giving them the satisfaction. Seeing she that she wasn't going to be easy Marcos decided to switch to his brass knuckles. Grateful for the momentary breather, Sam tried to shift her weight in order to relieve the pain in her ribs. The moment was short lived when Marcos struck her hard across her jaw with the knuckles. Reeling from the punch Sam barely had time to refocus her vision when he struck her on the other side of her face.

"Stop" she faintly heard Velasco say before he roughly grabbed her face in his hand "That's enough for now. We'll let her think about her decision not to tell us anything" With that he roughly released her head and both men left the room

Sam could feel the bruises beginning to form on her face and abdomen. With her breathe coming in short heavy gasps she was sure that one of her ribs was either badly bruised or broken. Unable to stay awake any longer Sam passed out her last thought being of Jack and the rest of SG-1

Sometime later Sam awoke to the feeling of someone touching her. Not knowing who it was she quickly recoiled and struggled against her bonds.

"Easy I will not hurt you I am here to help you"

Trying desperately to focus on the man's face Sam blinked several times feeling the blood that seeped into her eye from a cut she didn't know she had. Better add possible concussion to the list she thought "Who are you?"

"A friend of Mr. Delgado's. He knows that your cover has been blown. I will try to sneak away and back to the city so that I can tell the location of this place."

Realizing what the man was saying she pushed back her pain and instructed the man to tell Delgado that the technology Velasco has is backward engineered technology from Cheyenne Mountain. "He will know what I mean, do you understand?"

"Yes I do"

"Thank you"

"I must go, lie to them. Tell them anything it will keep you alive"

After he leaves Sam falls into unconsciousness again

SGC- Hammond's Office

"What do you mean you have lost contact with her? Agent Sullivan I have just about lost all my patience with you. Now I want to know everything" Hammond yelled into the phone

"General I am on my way to Cheyenne as we speak once there I will explain everything to you"

"Damn right you will." He replied before slamming the receiver down and sighing in frustration.

To Be Continued...