Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

In Too Deep part 4

by cabouse18
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: In too Deep part 4

In too Deep part 4

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own them so don't sue me

Season/Spoilers: seven but no real spoilers. Janet is already dead so it takes place after Heroes but before Lost City.

Author's Note: Thanks to JO.R for giving me the confidence to write this myself. This only my second SG-1 so please be gentle. And enjoy!

Summary: Sam goes undercover for the CIA

Please send feedback

~Part 4~

SGC

It had been two days since Sam had left and Jack as sore as a bear with a thorn in its paw. He was short with everyone including Daniel and Teal'c and they were beginning to get annoyed at his behavior. On more than one occasion Jack pressed the General for information on Sam's real whereabouts letting him know that he didn't believe the line of crap he fed them in briefing room.The general would then throw him out and Jack would go to either Daniel or Teal'c and rant and rave. Like he was doing now.

"Jack you need to calm down"

"Daniel don't tell me for one minute you actually believe what Hammond's been telling us?"

"Actually no but storming into his office and being an ass to everyone in sight is not going to change anything"

"Whatever" Jack replied before storming out of Daniel's office and heading to his own.

"O'Neill is most unhappy"

"Yeah I just hope Sam comes back soon and safe"

"As do I Daniel Jackson"

Brazil

During dinner Sam was able get a little bit more information about what Velasco planned on doing with the weaponry she was supposed to be developing. He told her there were several groups interested in purchasing the weapons but he wouldn't tell her who. He simply told her they were very wealthy and had dealings with them before. Sam suspected he didn't care what the buyers planned to do with the weapons just as long as he got paid. That fact only proved to her that Velasco was a man without a conscience and therefore very dangerous.

Surprisingly at certain times during the meal Sam found herself laughing and enjoying his company. He was a real charmer and very good distracting someone from their original train of thought. He had also been a complete gentleman other than the occasional touching and comments he hadn't tried anything on her. She figured that he wouldn't because he needed her cooperation and wouldn't get it if he raped her.

After dinner she was allowed to walk around the grounds a little. She glanced up at the stars desperately wanting to be out there with her team. The thought of them made her heart sink. She missed them. The jokes, the missions, just sitting and talking with them. She laughed. It had only been two days and she was acting like she hadn't seen them in two months. She especially missed Jack and his sense of humor. While she enjoyed talking with Velasco, as sick as that may sound, she found herself wishing it was Jack enjoying the romantic dinner with her. Maybe it was the situation or the fact that she was on her own but she had this feeling in her gut that told her something bad was going to happen.

~~~

Velasco sat in his office looking at the message that had been delivered to him.

Don't trust her. The real Dr. Turney is dead. They are on to you.

It was simple and to the point. This woman who had been parading around as Dr. Turney was an imposter and had probably brought others with her. He had to admit she had been very convincing but who was she working for and how close were they? Crumpling the note he yelled for the man who brought him the note.

"It would seem there has been a change of plans. There are people in the city who don't belong. Find them and kill them"

"Yes Mr. Velasco. Should I bring you the woman?"

"No. Find the others first then we will deal with the woman"

"Yes sir"

~~~

The next morning Velasco and two of his men showed up at her room. Sam had a bad feeling when he started leading her to a part of the compound she had not been to before. She was led to a small room underground with nothing it but a pair of chains hanging from the ceiling. Feeling her stomach drop Sam knew immediately her cover was blown

"So doctor tell me something. Who are you really?"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"I have just been informed that the real Dr. Turney is dead. So I will ask you again who are "

When Sam didn't answer the two men grabbed her and cuffed her hands above her head. Her feet barely touched the floor and when she tried to struggle against the cuffs they cut into her wrists making her bleed.

"I must admit you had fooled. So tell me who are working for? The FBI? The CIA? Hmm tell me or it will be very bad for you" When Sam remained silent Velasco simply laughed "Let's see what you have to say after you hang for a while"

The three men simply left leaving Sam dangling from the ceiling.

Outside the City

Alex Delgado was pissed. Someone had leaked their location and blown Sam's cover. Two of his men were dead and one was beaten and left for dead. He had no idea where the major was being held or even if she was still alive. After finding two of his men slaughtered he ordered all his other operatives to lay low and fall back to the safety zone outside the city. Once there he attempted to contact the states and inform them the mission had been compromised.

"Connect me with Agent Gary Sullivan"

"What is it?"

"We have a problem. The operation's been blown"

"We know. We've discovered there is a leak here and has been taken care of. We hoped we got to him before he was able to alert Velasco and his people but apparently not"

"Two of my men are dead and one was left for dead"

"What about Major Carter?"

"Don't know"

"Wait for further instructions and contact me if you hear anything"

"Yes sir"

To Be Continued...