Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jealousy And Jello

by Brooke
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jealousy And Jello

Jealousy And Jello

by Brooke

Summary: You know when Jack said "Call Daniel" after Teal'c suggested the Jello fighting? Well this is that conversation. But it's very short, the shortest fanfic I've ever written ^_^
Category: Humor, Missing Scene/Epilogue
Episode Related: 503 Ascension
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/16/03

"Dr Daniel Jackson." Daniel said into his phone, balancing it between his shoulder and ear, since both his hands were currently occupied flipping through books and holding old artefacts from their latest expedition to P8X-675.

"DanielJackson, O'Neill told me to call you and let you know that I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello. We are going there now. Perhaps you would like to join us? Major Carter is currently occupied so cannot do so." He heard Teal'c's monotonous voice answer him.

"She's occupied? I would have thought she'd been dying to get out of the house by now. What is she doing?"

"O'Neill and I came to her house to watch Star Wars, but she apparently had a 'date.'"

Daniel heard Jack's truck brake heavily and smirked slightly.

"A date?"

"Yes DanielJackson. What is a 'date'?"

"Oh..." 'How to word this one?' Daniel thought before continuing. "Well... The most common form of date happens when two people are romantically interested in one another, and they want spend time together as a couple to get to know each other better."

"I see. So Major Carter is romantically interested in someone?"

Daniel heard the truck brake again and broke into a full-on grin.

"Well, not necessarily, but it is a possibility..."

"I see."

Daniel thought for a second before asking, "Teal'c, how is Jack taking this?"

"O'Neill seems fine, why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason." Daniel said, trying to hold back a laugh as the brakes screeched once more.

"Well Teal'c, I'm afraid I'm pretty busy here, but you two go, have fun."

"Goodbye DanielJackson." Daniel heard, before there was only the dial tone coming down the receiver. He hung up the phone and grinned to himself.

"Oh yeah. Jack's fine with it." He said to the empty room, before chuckling slightly. He then started to grin conspiratorially and if anyone had been in the room with him, they most likely would have been slightly nervous to see the normally calm and peaceful Archaeologist grin in such a manner.

'I have to tell Janet.' He thought, before jumping up and leaving the room, heading straight for the Infirmary to inform his partner-in-crime of this latest development.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Brooke