Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Wanting the Leather

by Breniah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Wanting the Leather

Wanting the Leather

by Breniah

TITLE: Wanting the Leather
AUTHOR: Breniah
EMAIL: breniah@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Series, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Window of Opportunity
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; 3rd in the Leather Series
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship, sexual situations
SUMMARY: 3rd in the 'Leather' series, this follows on from 'Wearing the Leather' and 'Waking in Leather'. There should be two more stories to follow.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Thanks to Sare, my wonderful beta, and to everyone who sent feedback on the first two stories, I adore you all and Im glad you liked. If you enjoyed please let me know, feedback is always appreciated. And for the record, in these stories, there are no such things as regulations, therefore, no regs, no problem!

"This is nice," Sam said, as Jack placed her on the coverlet. She watched as he stripped off his t-shirt before joining her on the bed.

"What is, sweetheart?" he mumbled before starting to kiss her neck.

She gasped as his lips reached her earlobe. "This," she muttered. "Us, together." She elaborated.

"Mmm," he agreed absently, his hand running up under her shirt. As his fingers moved up to cup her breast he murmured, "Very nice."

Sam giggled softly and kissed him again, pulling the entire length of his body against her. She shifted against him, the friction causing him to moan loudly.

Neither of them heard the incessant pounding of the front door.

"Jack!" Daniel screamed again, pounding on the door with his fist. "I know you are in there, your car is here!" He yelled.

Retrieving the spare key from its secret location, Daniel let himself into the house, calling out "Jack?" as he did so.

Sam and Jack both froze.

"Jack? You in the shower?" Daniel's voice floated up to them, followed by the sound of his footsteps on the staircase.

Neither Sam nor Jack could move.

"Jack? Oh my!" Daniel blurted out as he stepped through the doorway to the bedroom.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked exasperatedly, finally moving.

"I came to pick you up, remember? It's my turn as the designated driver." At the blank looks on their faces he elaborated. "Sunday night, drinks, Teal'C, Janet, occasionally Feretti and Hammond. Any of this ringing a bell?"

"For crying out loud," Jack said, remembering. Daniel was referring to the long standing tradition of having a few drinks to relax, unwind and see each other in a non-work environment, talking about non-work things. Jack began thinking up excuses to get out of it.

"Daniel, what is with that tie?" Sam asked curiously.

Daniel preened and said, "Do you like?" indicating the thin strips of leather that was the entirety of his tie.

"Danny boy, I am going to strangle you with the damn thing," Jack muttered, sighing heavily as if the eleviate his frustration.

'Not fair,' he thought, grimly as Sam looked under the bed for her shoes.

It's not that he didn't understand the importance of the Sunday night drink ritual. It was their chance to unwind, relax and let their hair down for a while. And he knew that getting a Sunday night ACTUALLY off was cause enough for celebration. As a rational man, Jack understood all that.

But he had Sam in his bed with him now! And that was not the easiest thing in the world to let go, even if it was for only a few hours. Gritting his teeth, Jack hauled himself off the bed and slipped a shirt on.

"It's only for a couple of hours," he reminded himself quietly. Daniel overheard the muttered comment and smiled faintly.

"What is so damn funny, Space Monkey?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Nothing," Daniel said, still smiling.

"I am going to strangle you with that leather thingy," Jack threatened.

Daniel shifted nervously whilst Sam just looked amused.

"Later honey," she said in a conciliatory tone, gently rubbing Jack's arm.

"Okay, let's go."

The bar was crowded as SG1 plus Janet made their way through to the couches at the rear of the bar. They had a surprise waiting for them as they arrived at their usual seats.

"General Hammond! General Carter!"

"Hello, Colonel, Major, Dr Jackson, Dr Frasier, Teal'c," General Hammond said urbanely.

"Please George, we are on down time, call me Jack," Jack said impishly. Without waiting for a reply, he queried, "So Jacob, whatcha doin' in our little corner of the galaxy?"

"Things are quiet with the Tok'ra recently. I thought I'd take advantage of the lull and spend some time with my little girl."

"Damnit," Jack swore under his breath.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing."

"So dad? When did you get in?" Sam asked, drawing Jack out of the conversation.

"This morning actually. I went by your apartment but weren't there," he said, grinning.

Sam blushed furiously.

"Uh... well you see..." she began before she cut her off.

"She was at my place. Someone had a little too much to drink the night before," he said, indulgently.

Sam turned a darker shade of red at his words.

"Sam!" Jacob looked shocked. "I thought I taught you better than that! We Carter's know how to hold our liquor!"

"Drinks anyone?" Janet asked, changing the subject to prevent her friend from further discomfit.

They were all successfully diverted and they went up to the bar, leaving George and Jacob alone once more.

"You see it between them don't you?" Jacob asked conversationally.

"Yes I do."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Jacob, I don't have a choice. There aren't any rules or regulations keeping them apart. Personally, I like it, they are good together. How about you? As her father you must have some doubts?"

"I do," Jacob admitted. "But Jack's a good man, and you can see how much they adore each other. Doesn't mean I can't play with him a little though," he added, looking gleeful at the prospect.

Before long both Generals were smiling evilly, each wrapped up in the idea of taking Jack down a notch or two.

"You two are looking pleased with yourselves. What did we miss?" Sam asked as they returned from the bar.

"Nothing," they chorused innocently.

"Jack began to feel uneasy. His instincts told him something was up and Jack's instincts were never wrong.

"So Sam, I am only on earth for tonight, I have to leave at 0900 hours tomorrow. How did you want to spend tonight?" Jacob asked, a little too jauntily.

"Whatever you want Dad," she said, not feeling like she was given much of a choice.

"Great! I'll think of something. It's not often I get to spend any quality time with my little girl," he said happily, sending shivers of guilt through Jack.

'You have been through worse torture than this man, get over it,' Jack said to himself trying to get the though that he was being denied another night with Sam. 'Remember Iraq, that prison, that was torture.'

A couple of hours later, Jacob stood saying, "Sorry to be the one to break up the party but I really would like to spend some time with Sam."

Jack tried, he really did try to look pleased for Sam. He knew how much she missed her Dad. But all he could see was Sam slipping through his fingers again.

"C'mon, I'll take you," Daniel said. "Coming Jack?"

'Not tonight,' Jack thought morosely. He stood, said his goodbyes and followed Daniel, Sam and Jacob out. 'Not in the way I would like.'

They dropped Jack off first and Sam went inside to collect some of her stuff.

"Could they be more obvious?" Jacob said to Daniel as they watched them stroll up to Jack's front door. Daniel merely nodded, not willing to mention the bedroom incident he witnessed before.

Once inside the house, Jack swept Sam up into a desperate embrace, kissing her furiously. His hands began undoing the buttons on her jeans, frantically trying to get them out of the way.

"Jack what are you doing? My father is outside waiting for me!" she said, wrenching his hands away.

"I know. I just need..." he lunged again, trying to kiss once more.

"Jack!" She twisted herself away. "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me?" he repeated, very close to breaking point. "I have been teased and tormented by you for the last two days! I can't take it anymore! I need you Sam!"

"Jack please. You know I don't get a lot of time with my father. He's always so busy," she pleaded.

He rubbed a tired hand over his eyes. "I know, believe me, I know. But I love you Sam, you know how much you mean to me. I'm going insane here."

"How can you act like this?" she asked incredulously.

He reached for her again, kissing her gently, apologising. He began stroking her back softly until she wound her arms around him. He couldn't help himself, he deepened the kiss, pulling her closer against him. One hand slid down to her backside, bringing her into closer contact with his arousal.

She pushed at his shoulders, forcing him to stagger backwards away from her. "For crying out loud, Jack!" She yelled.

"Sam, honey, I'm sorry," he said, closing his eyes.

"Like hell you are," she said coldly. "If all you want is for someone to warm your bed, look elsewhere mister, that's not my scene," she tossed over her shoulder as she walked out the door.

"Damn," Jack swore. "Damn, damn, damn." He sank down onto the couch dejectedly. 'What the hell am I going to do now?'

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Breniah