Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Waking in Leather

by Breniah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Waking in Leather

Waking in Leather

by Breniah

TITLE: Waking in Leather
AUTHOR: Breniah
EMAIL: breniah@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Series, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Window of Opportunity
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; 2nd in Leather series
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship, sexual situations
SUMMARY: Set directly after Wearing the Leather, this is the next morning.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: If you enjoyed please let me know, feedback is always appreciated. And for the record, in these stories, there are no such things as regulations, therefore, no regs, no problem!

Jack awoke to the strange sensation of having a leather clad Sam in his arms. He gently extracted himself from her embrace, sliding out of the bed as he did so.

A shower and a change of clothes later he felt much better. Sam was still asleep so he left her a glass of water and a couple of aspirins beside the bed, to combat the inevitable hangover she would wake to. With a final look at her sleeping form he grabbed his keys and left the house.

An hour later when he returned she still hadn't moved, the water and aspirins were still untouched. He dropped the bag of clothes he had picked up from her flat by the bed and sat down next to her, gently stroking her cheek.

She woke under his watchful gaze, mumbled something incomprehensible, then slapped his hand away and rolled over, so that her back was to him.

"C'mon Sam, wake up! We have a busy day ahead of us," he said not wanting to cause her further hangover discomfit.

She sighed and opened her eyes slowly, reaching shakily for water. He passed her the glass and a couple of pills.

"Right," he said. "I've picked up some of your clothes, so while you shower and dress I'll get breakfast going."

She groaned but pushed the covers away and sat up.

"Good girl," he said approvingly. "See you downstairs soon."

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked spitefully.

Jack paused and then threw over his shoulder, "Yes, yes I think I am."

The smell of pancakes and bacon tantalised her as she slipped quietly down the stairs. She sat down and waited for Jack to acknowledge her presence. 'How am I going to explain last night?' she thought ruefully.

"Ah, good to see you are up," Jack said, placing a plate of food in front of her. "And more appropriately dressed," he added.

'Great! Here it comes,' she thought morosely.

"Not that I didn't like the leather, but jeans are much more fitting when shopping for shelves."

'Huh?' she thought confusedly. "Shelves?" she asked weakly.

"Mmm hmm. Today, you and I are going shelf shopping. Maybe a set of drawers too," he said thoughtfully.

"Why?" she asked.

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies."

"But I had some serious plans to go back to bed." She added silently, 'And kick myself for my performance last night.'

"Sorry, no can do. You are coming with me today, even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming."

"No, that's okay," she said hastily. "I'll come."

He smiled smugly.

Several hours later, she was back at Jack's place, sitting on the floor of his living room. She was staring intently at the instructions that came with the do-it-yourself shelves Jack had brought. Groaning with frustration, she pushed them away. "This is ridiculous!" she yelled. "I can build a particle accelerator, which by all accounts of science shouldn't exist, and yet I can't figure these damn plans out! Why won't you work?" she yelled, hitting the pieces of wood.

'And Jack still hasn't told me why we are doing all this!' she thought to herself grumpily. 'He hasn't even mentioned last night, and when I tried to, he changed the subject. What the hell is going on?'

"Something wrong?" Jack queried, as he came back downstairs.

"The stupid thing won't work! Where have you been?" she asked grumpily.

"Putting the drawers in the bedroom."

"Why?" she asked, finally cracking. "Why did you buy drawers and a set of shelves? More importantly, why the fuck did you buy DIY shelves? They come ready made, ya know?"

"Temper, temper," he teased. "C'mon, let's get this done and then I'll tell you why," he said placatingly.

"It had better be good," she muttered.

Jack just looked amused, "Didn't your mother ever tell you patience is a virtue?"

"Fine! The shelves are up! We have made space for them in your living room. We tested them with books. I think they are done! Now tell me why I spent my Sunday doing this?" Sam demanded, her hands on her hips.

Jack came out of the kitchen with two beers and offered her one. She shook her head emphatically, still feeling slightly hungover. Jack strolled out onto the terrace, sat down and took a swig of his beer.

Sam followed him and sat next to him, "Why?" she asked relentlessly.

Jack curled his arm around her and said, "Well, you have to put your stuff somewhere. I mean, I do have space for you, and I can make more, but you have a lot of stuff. I figured it would make your moving in easier."

"Moving in?" she squealed. "What?" She jumped out of his arms. "What are you talking about?"

He gently pulled her back down to him. "I'm talking about you moving in with me. You said you didn't want to go back to 'Sir' and 'Major'," he reminded her. "Well neither do I."

"But living together?" she stuttered.

"Well not all at once, a little bit here, a little bit there. But, yeh, living together."

"But..."

"You started this Sam, and now I'm finishing it," he stated.

She drew in a shaky breath, trying to gather her thoughts. "I thought you were going to chew me out for my behaviour last night," she admitted.

"I still might." He gave her a cheeky grin. "I mean, you fell asleep on me! Poor form!"

She blushed, and smacked his arm lightly. He caught her hand and kissed it softly. "I love you," he confessed.

Her face softened for a moment and then she pushed him off his chair, exclaiming, "You can't say that to me! You put me through hell today!"

Jack stood and rubbed his sore ass. "Sam..." he began. He got no further on account of Sam hurling herself into his arms, kissing him passionately.

"I love you too, Jack," she confessed.

He grinned and kissed her again, swinging her up into his arms and carrying her inside. "You are going to move in with me, aren't you?" he asked softly.

She smacked him across the back of the head. "Of course I am, silly," she murmured before kissing him again.

"In that case, let me show you to your bedroom," he said throatily. She giggled, and allowed him to carry her upstairs to THEIR bedroom.

The End.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Breniah