Login

The End von SuSiE_SG1

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The End

by SuSiE_SG1

Summary: This is how I would like to see Stargate to end, but that will be in the far far future! LOL
Category: Future Story, Missing Scene/Epilogue, Romance
Episode Related: Future Story
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 12/14/05

Title: The End Author: Susie Pairings: Sam and Jack Rating: G Disclosure: I don't own Stargate, but if anyone would like to give it to me, please feel free! Genre: Mystery/Romance Status: Complete Summary: This is how I would like to see Stargate to end, but that will be in the far far future! LOL Authors Notes: Ok, so recently I pondered the question `How would I want Stargate to end', I posted this in many chat rooms and forums asking everyone else on their views on the topic. I was surprised to see that most Gaters wanted it to end this year if Sam and Jack got together while only a handful wanted it to continue for a few more years. I am one of those who wants both LOL, I want Sam and Jack to finally be together but have the show continue on. I thought of the way I would like to see Stargate go out with a bang and so here it is, full of Sam and Jack LOL, as I would have it no other way. Please Review, I would also like to hear your views on the subject, how would you like to see Stargate end? I would also like to challenge other Fan Fiction writers to write their own ending to the series.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
The End
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"You look beautiful Sam," Cassie told her as she played with Sam's hair. It was now almost shoulder length and had a little kink to it. She had it done like this especially for this day.
"Thankyou Cassie, you don't look so bad yourself," Sam replied jokingly as she turned to face the now adult. Cassie was 21 this year, how much she had grown. She was now out of college and had just started a new job at a law firm. She was becoming a very successful adult and was even engaged to her high school sweetheart Dominick.
"Are you nervous?" Cassie asked.
"A little," Sam answered nervously.
"Wow Sam," Daniel said as he entered the room which the two girls were talking in, he was closely followed by Teal'c.
"Indeed, wow, Colonel Carter," Teal'c added.
"Thanks guys," Sam blushed, the guys were always complimenting her but she didn't see the truth behind it.
"Well they're waiting, are you ready?" Daniel asked Sam.
"As ready as I'll ever be, but first I wanted to tell you all something now that your all here," she replied, she looked at the waiting faces, she knew she should wait for general O'Neill to be there but now was a best time as any, "I'm pregnant, we're going to have a baby" Sam smiled.
"Wow, that's great news Sam," Cassie exclaimed before hugging her again for about the millionth time that day.
"Congratulations Sam," Daniel added.
"Indeed I must congratulate you too Colonel Carter," Teal'c bowed his head towards her in respect for her.
"I wanted to tell you all sooner but I guess I should have waited for General O'Neill too," Sam replied.
"Well we better get you out there," Daniel said as he took Sam's arm in his, and Teal'c took her other arm in his also. Cassie walked out first followed by both the men holding Sam. The three of them walked out and into the Gate room. Sam looked down at her flowing white dress. It was beautiful, it was so unlike her. The bottom of the dress just touched the floor and dragged along behind her. She then looked up at Daniel and Teal'c, Daniel was in a black bow tie suit and Teal'c was in his traditional robes.
"Nervous?" Daniel whispered in which Sam nodded.
She looked around at all the people staring at her. There was retired general Hammond, Bra'tac, Ry'ac and his wife and new baby, Vala, Colonel Mitchell, Thor, Warrick, Agent Barrett, and many more aliens and people SG1 had encountered on their many trips through the Stargate.
It was then Sam looked up to the Stargate. There was a man standing on the ramp. He was in black and white and was holding a bible in his palms. There was also a man standing in front of him. Jack O'Neill. Jack was in his Air Force dress blues and was standing there smiling directly at Sam.
"A little," Sam whispered back to Daniel.
The three of them finally came to a halt in front of Jack who was still staring intently at Sam as he had never left eye contact with her since she emerged from the side room. Both Teal'c and Daniel kissed Sam on her cheek before Daniel took her hands and placed them in Jack's.
"Congratulations on the baby Jack," Daniel whispered to Jack as he stood on the opposite side of him.
"You told him, I thought we agreed to tell them together," Jack said to Sam.
"What, they were all there, you know how badly I wanted to tell them," Sam replied.
"Well I get to tell them next time we have another child," Jack answered.
"Next time?" Sam asked.
"Ahem," the priest standing in front of tried to suppress a bogus cough.
"Right," Jack said as he smiled at Sam before turning to face the priest.
"We are gathered here today. . ." the priest started as Jack looked back at Sam. She looked beautiful in her wedding dress, he just wanted this to be over so he could move onto the honeymoon night.
"I Samantha Carter, take you Jonathan O'Neill to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do us part," Sam recited.
"And I, Jonathan O'Neill take you Samantha Carter to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do us part," Jack recited.
"I do believe you both would like to exchange words," the priest said motioning for Sam to start.
"Jack, I give you my hand, my heart and my soul so that I can laugh when you laugh and cry when you cry. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay because I love you with all my heart and soul. I promise to always make you your favourite chocolate milkshake and to relinquish the remote to you. I love you Jack, I always have and will continue to do so as everything lasts forever. I love you," Sam said sincerely while staring intently into Jack's eyes. It was now Jack's turn to confess how much he loved Sam to the onlookers.
"Sam, the first time I met you I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I thought Hammond would have court marshalled me there and then for looking at you the way I was. And now ten years on I still catch myself looking at you the same way. Things haven't been the same way since you came into my life. I vow to split the difference on the thermostat and to put the toilet seat down when I have finished. I love you Samantha Carter, even when you buy those expensive toys of yours, I always have and I always will," Jack said as he saw a tear roll down Sam's cheek, it was a tear of happiness not sadness.
"You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced before adding quietly so only Sam and Jack could hear, "but please Jack, do keep it dignified, your boss is here,"
Jack leant towards Sam and placed a soft and delicate kiss upon her lips. He pulled his head back slightly and said, "I love you Samantha O'Neill," before he leant back in and kissed her more passionately this time. The fellow onlookers cheered and clapped while they watched on as what was once a 2IC and her superior officer. They cheered loudly as this had been a long awaited occasion that both parties had been waiting a long time for.
Daniel leaned over to Teal'c and whispered "what has she gotten herself into," while he continued to clap and cheer them on.
The End
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Authors Notes: Well I hope you all liked it, that was my vision on how I would like to see the show end, just imagine that the camera pans backwards as Sam and Jack are kissing to reveal the audience of onlookers. What did you all think? How would you like to see the show end? Please don't forget to review, it took me forever to write the end speeches by Jack and Sam so I hope they are everything that you anticipated and much more! Please review!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to SuSiE_SG1