Login

What Happened On P3X 595 von SuSiE_SG1

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chapter One: Talking's around the campfire

Jack had finally reclaimed Sam as his own, well had gotten her back to the campsite they had previously made on their journey to collect her and bring her back to her rightful place and it only cost him a hand gun. Well it was his favourite but he knew that Sam was worth it. He walked over to one of the two tents they had pitched and pulled out some spare clothes for her as he knew that she was just dying to get out of those Shavardi robes she had been forced, well ordered to wear and handed them to Sam in which she quickly took off into the other tent to get changed.

"What a relief, I've never been so happy to see you guys," Sam said sitting down on a log next to Mougowl, the man who had helped to rescue her.

"Oh sure you have," Jack replied looking up from the stick in his hands to look at her, "remember that time on P3X 595," Sam's smile suddenly disappeared, "you drank that stuff that made you take off your-"

"Ahem, we won't get into that right now." Sam said trying to change the subject. Daniel looked at Jack who was smiling smugly to himself but Daniel was just completely confused.

"Mougowl, I want to thank you for your help," Sam said changing the subject to something else.

"We'll leave at first light," Mougowl replied clearly upset about the whole situation his son had gotten them into.

"I don't blame you for what Abu did, I don't blame him either now," Sam said trying to reassure the old man.

"He is suffering the madness, as I did when I was young," Mougowl replied to which Sam suddenly became confused as to what he was saying.

"It's what they call love," Daniel interprited.

"Ah, got it," Sam replied in which everyone just went silent and stared into the fire.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

A few hours later only Daniel and Jack were left sitting around the campfire. Teal'c had gone to Kelnoreem against a tree a little further away from where Sam was curled up across from the two men at the campfire. Mougowl however had opted to sleep in one of the tents.

"So what happened with Sam on P3X 595?" Daniel asked throwing a stick he was playing with into the fire as curiosity had finally got the better of him

"Oh you know," Jack replied staring at Sam directly across from him sleeping peacefully on the other side of the fire.

"No I don't Jack... care to enlighten me?" Daniel replied curiously and a tad sarcastically, as he really wanted to know now.

"Well I'm not sure Carter would want me telling you this then," Jack replied trying to annoy the man, as this is what he did best.

"I'm sure Sam won't care," Daniel said impatiently.

"Fine," Jack said in surrender.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Authors Notes: Well please review and I shall have the next chapter up soon, but there is a warning there will be Sam and Jack fluff, and lots of it! And the next chapter shall be a lot longer than this one. Oh by the way, I am watching the episode Decent, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed Jack pulling Sam up out of the water, I thought that was really sweet LOL, maybe its just me put its sweet oh and did anyone see Jack put his hand over her boob too? He does and if you want to know which part to see for yourself just ask LOL. Well I better stop babbling and start typing the next chapter okies well REVIEW!