Login

Pooh bear von Jaam95

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Bemerkung:

Just a little bit of nothing that popped into my head at 2 in the morning...ENJOY!

 

Italics= Sam’s thoughts

Bold=Jack’s thoughts

 

^_^Pooh Bear^_^

 Pooh Bear!?What was he thinking?

He had no right to…

“Carter!”

Sam’s head snapped up, from the report in front of her, and Jack noticed curiously, that her hands were curled into fists beside the paper.

“Sorry, SIR,” she mumbled through clenched teeth, “What did you say?”

Jack raised his eyebrow at his 2IC and made a mental note to ask her what’s up after the meeting.

“I said I would like your report please.” He flashed her a grin, which she ignored.

Sam passed her report to the front of the table and went back to her brooding thoughts.

How can he expect that it wouldn’t offend me?I mean, for cryin’ out loud…OH GREAT! Now I’m turning into him. I swear I will never, ever talk to him outside of work again. When I get home, I’m going to burn that THING and send the ashes to him…even though he lives with me…

Jack watched his team file out of the room, while Sam sat oblivious to the commotion around her.

He made his way to a seat next to her, and sat down, his eyes never leaving face. Her blue-gray eyes were distant fuelled with anger.

I wonder if this has to do with the present…No it can’t. Sam’s smart enough to know that it wasn’t directly for her.

“Sam. Are you okay?”

She bit her lip so hard, blood tricked down her chin and landed on her shirt.

“No Jack, I’m not okay. You bought me a ‘Pooh Bear’ plush toy, for my birthday?”

She wiped the blood away and sucked on her finger, while anger dripped off her every word, making Jack cringe.

Holy Hannah!This is about ‘Pooh Bear’…

“That wasn’t for you, Sam, it was for the baby!” He said astonished that she hadn’t figured out he knew.

And she calls herself a scientist!

Sam looked at him, the coldness in her eyes replaced by surprise.

“Y…you know?” she breathed.

“I’m not as dumb as I look, Carter. I knew since you started throwing up and getting really…” he searched for a word.

“Bitchy?”

Jack pulled a face.

“I wouldn’t say ‘Bitchy’…”

“I would.” Sam wrapped her hand around Jack’s, lifted it to her mouth and kissed it softly.

“In that case, I love it!”

Jack grinned from ear to ear and pulled her in for a breath-taking kiss.

Oh yeah! I’m so getting some tonight!

Sam nibbled at Jack’s lip, before hitting the back of his head lightly.

“You said that out loud!” She mumbled into the kiss.

  
Kapitel Abschlussbemerkung: ANY reviews...please!