Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer starstarstarstarstar


Zusammenfassung: An alien object has some strange effects.  Written for the express purpose of making Sam and Jack kiss every chapter.
Eingestuft: GEN [Reviews - 11]
Kategorie: Gen - Other
Charaktere: Daniel Jackson, Gen. Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Janet Frasier, Samantha Carter, Tealc
Episode Related: None
Genres: Humor
Holiday: None
Season: Any Season
Warnings: none
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 4 Abgeschlossen: No
Wörter: 8749 Gelesen: 8672
Veröffentlicht: 2008.04.08 Aktualisiert: 2008.05.03



Story Anmerkungen:

Summary:  An alien object has some strange effects.  Written for the express purpose of making Sam and Jack kiss every chapter.

Season:  Either five or seven… not sure yet.

Rating:  PG

Category:  Romance/Humor

Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author.

 A/N:  I had hoped I’d have more done before publishing, but I really wanted to get this one out for Valentine’s Day.  So far though, I only have the first chapter, the last chapter, and part of the second.  Guess we’ll all have to wait and see where muse takes me.  Don’t know when updates will be, since they aren’t written and I’m still working on Growing Pains.  I’m thanking (blaming) janissima for this one.  Especially since she helped put the idea in my head.  Originally, we were supposed to work together to co-author this one, but I think I made her run screaming from the room.  Oops.  ;-)  Anyway, this is supposed to be a light and fun fic, along the lines of A Personal Favor or Debriefed, rather than the somewhat angsty at times Just a Kiss…  But like I said, not sure where muse will take this one between the first and last chapter…


1. It's In His Kiss by Iamdragonrider [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2559 words)

2. Love Potion Number 9 by Iamdragonrider [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2696 words)

3. Here We Go Again by Iamdragonrider [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1924 words)

4. Chapter 4: Last Kiss by Iamdragonrider [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1570 words)
AN: And here’s the last installment.  Hopefully shippy enough for the shipper, and leaving enough to the imagination for those not so shippy.  Any out-of-character reactions I blame solely on the effects of The Arrow of Eros. 

Oh, and those paying attention might also have noticed my choices for chapter titles.  For those curious enough, Ch. 1 “It’s in his Kiss” by Betty Everette.  Ch. 2 “Love Potion Number 9" by the Beatles.  Ch. 3 “Here We Go Again” by Ray Charles and Nora Jones.  Ch. 4. “Last Kiss” by J. Frank Wilson And The Cavaliers.            

       


Support Heliopolis