Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer starstarstarstarhalf-star


Zusammenfassung: Highlander/Stargate XOver. Methos finds something unexpected at an auction where he is trying to regain some pieces of his past and that of one of his former teachers.
Eingestuft: FAM [Reviews - 2]
Kategorie: Gen - Character Based
Charaktere: Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill
Episode Related: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Crossovers
Holiday: None
Season: Season 7
Warnings: None
Crossovers: Highlander
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 2622 Gelesen: 1300
Veröffentlicht: 2007.10.13 Aktualisiert: 2007.10.13





1. Chapter 1 by Corwalch [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2622 words)
First of all the legal stuff. I do not own Highlander, Stargate, or the Mummy and this story is not intended to infringe on any of the copyrights of Rysher, SciFi, or the producers of the Mummy. I wouldn't mind having the rights to Rick O'Connell, Daniel Jackson, or Methos, even if only for a little while. They are yummy (sigh). I'm making no money off this, so don't bother trying to sue, all you would get is my bills, but if you want them, I'll give them to you without you having to sue.


.

(AN: The idea for this popped into my head when I read a story by Jedi Buttercup and got permission from her to use part of her idea. Jedi got her plot bunny from a drabble written by Sophia, so any blame (Credit! Credit! Author shrieks as she ducks thrown objects) for the idea should go partly to them. It's based on the age old question, 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' It takes place early in Season 7 of Stargate after Daniel has descended and I don't know when in the Highlander universe, probably after the last movie. It is a major foreshadowing for Moebius. I hope you enjoy. Also there will be a sequel, but it just won't be written any time soon because already have 5 stories going and I think that's enough WIP's for any writer.)

Support Heliopolis