Behold, Nefertiti........ by StarGazer
Summary: The team embark on a seemingly boring mission to P3X91278 but what they find will change them all forever.
Categories: Jack/Sam Characters: Daniel Jackson, Gen. Hammond, Jack O'Neill, Janet Frasier, Samantha Carter, Tealc
Episode Related: 0117 Solitudes
Genres: Action/Adventure, Other, Romance
Holiday: None
Season: Season 1
Warnings: None
Crossovers: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1202 Read: 6847 Published: 2007.11.04 Updated: 2008.01.26

1. The Beginning of the End by StarGazer

2. Something new by StarGazer

3. A Broken Ying and Yang by StarGazer

The Beginning of the End by StarGazer
Author's Notes:

This is the very first and smallest paragraph but will be followed up very soon!!! Also this is my first story so all feed back is appreciated and a beta would be fantastic!!

 

I hope you enjoy!

The daystarted out as any other at the SGC

"Chevron seven locked; wormhole engaged!"

The members of SG1 watched in awe as the wormhole formed before their eyes and as always marveled at its brilliance.

"Never gets old, does it Carter?"

"No sir, never."

Captain Samantha Carter turned to look at her CEO and smiled, just like Jack she thought. He knew she was nervous, he always did. He knew that she was still slightly frazzled after their last trip through the gate which had left the two of them stranded in Antartica for days, the little 'malfunction' which almost cost them their lives.

"Thanks sir" she mumbled

"What for?" replied the colonel with a cheeky grin as he stepped through the horizon and glided into the world beyond, unknowing of the dangers that beheld him and his team in the seeminly peaceful world.

 

To be continued shortly..........

Something new by StarGazer
Author's Notes:
The mission seems fine until they run into a new threat by the name of Ba'al!

As they stepped through the wormhole onto the grassy plains that lay beyond a calmness spread across them like a wave. It was perfectly safe, nothing could happen on such a peaceful, beautiful world their minds calmly reasoned but Jack O'Neill new better and immediatly raised his weapon and scanned the entire landscape, looking, searching.

Once he was satisfied that there were no potential threats in sight he looked up at his comrades and sighed. Teal'c, standing there apparently not worried about the strange habitat that they were in but O'Neill new that he was scanning the layout too, one hand firmly on his staff weapon ready to fire at a moments notice. Daniel, scanning the surrounding landscape too but not for hostile threats but for ruins of some dead civilasation, or so Daniel hoped. And of course Carter, standing there looking oh so beauti....

"Stop it!" he whispered to himself, annoyed and angry. She was HIS officer, he wasn't supposed to love her, hell, he wasn't even supposed to care for her half as much as he did. He knew that pretty much all the men on the base slobbered over Sam, who wouldn't, all the men were entranced, with, her well nearly all the men. Daniel was... Daniel! He was so close to Sam, close enough to be her brother but sometimes he must regret that, he must, O'Neills mind reasoned to him as they all stood still in the morning sun soaking up the heat and light before starting the ardous day that they knew was ahead of them.

"Okay, Daniel, you and Carter head West and Teal'c and I'll head East. We will meet back here at 1200 hours."

"Yes sir" saluted Carter sharply before turning West and heading out almost leaving Daniel behind as she strode away. Daniel gave O'Neill one quick smile and a nod before running after his 'sister' who was already 50m away. O'Neill turned to Teal'c and as one they marched out in silent companionship, O'Neill turning every few seconds to watch the receding forms of his best friend and the one he loved...

"I said STOP it!" whispered O'Neill again but this time too loudly and Teal'c turned to him and broke the silence that had so far pervaded their walk.

"Stop what O'Neill?" inquired the giant warrior with the raise of an eyebrow to express his curiosity.

"Nothing Teal'c. Don't worry."

"I was not worried, merely curious at your strange words and glances behind us. Is something pursuing us O'Neill?"

"No Teal'c, we are not being followed and nothings the matter just some bad thoughts thats all." Really bad thoughts more like it thought O'Neill as he turned away from his friend and continued walking West. Its not fair of me to be thinking them, especially to Carter. If she found out than, than,.... I dunno but as long as no one else finds out then thats ok. She can't be court martialed and we can still be a team. We can still be friends and keep on being SG1. Thats they way it has to be I guess.

Colonel O'Neill thoughts were suddenly dissrupted by the sounds of staff blasts and weapons fire behind them. To the East. O'Neill and Teal'c turned and ran, as fast as they could. They knew they were too late as a voice broke through on their radios.

"O'Neill and the traitor Teal'c, we have your Captain Samantha Carter and your Daniel Jackson is dead. Do not try and stop us or we will kill the female. Do not try and rescue her, she is Ba'als now." An evil crackling of laughter followed this horrible announcement followed by the sounds of a ring transporter and a whimper.

A whimper!

"Daniel!" Jack shouted as he ran for the West but was stopped in his tracks as a massive Hatak vessel soared over his head and into the skies above.

"Sam..."Jack whispered and then ran, Sam was gone but Daniel, he might still be alive and if he was the To'kra have a sarcophagus and we can save him, we can sve him and then. Then we can save Sam. He kept running and saw out of the corner of his eye, huddled by a rotting tree stump Daniel. Jack ran over to him, followed quickly by Teal'c and together they through him over Teal'cs shoulder and ran for the gate. He was alive but for how long?

Will be continued shortly

End Notes:

What will happen to Sam???

Will Daniel survive???

Find out in a few nights time

A Broken Ying and Yang by StarGazer
Author's Notes:
A depressed O'Neill waits to see what will happen

O'Neill sat alone at a corner table in the mess, silently picking at his food, his brow wrinkled in thought. He didn't notice Teal'c enter the room, just as he hadn't noticed much since returning from the planet. The de-briefing, Medical Tests even Doctor Fraisers update on Daniel. He was like an empty shell, wandering the base with a dead look in his eye ever since she was taken.

 

Teal'c sat down. No formalities, no conversation, he just sat down by O'Neill and waited. Waited. He knew O'Neill would speak first, about Daniel, he had to ask, it was just a matter of time. The minutes seemed to tick by and Teal'c was beginning to contemplate leaving when O'Neill seemed to rouse from his stupor.

 

"Daniel?"

 

"He will be fine O'Neill, the Tok'ra have healed his more serious wounds; but Doctor Fraiser informs me he will not be healed in time for our rescue mission."

 

This seemed to rouse O'Neill all the way back to consciousness.

 

"Rescue? I thought Hammond said there wouldn't be one?"

 

"The President believes that Captain Samantha Carter is important enough to warrant such a mission."

 

This was responded to with a variety of mumblings that Teal'c could not hope to understand.

 

"The briefing is at 1400 hours O'Neill, SG4 will be accompanying us"

 

"Good" was all he said as he once again turned to his food as Teal'c stood up and retreated with a slight hint of a smile for he knew O'Neill would be well until the mission was over. If they didn't find Samantha well.....  Teal'c might lose more then one of his friends.

 

End Notes:

Will the mission succeed?

Or will Carter be lost indeffinatly? 

This story archived at http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=4203