Login

Used to Champagne von Geonn

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Used to Champagne

by Geonn

Summary: Sam uses Cameron to live out a fantasy.
Category: Angst, Drama
Season: any Season
Pairing: Cameron Mitchell/Sam, Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: graphic sex
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 10/14/06

I asked her, "What's a woman Like you doing here? I can see you're used to champagne, But I'll buy you a beer." - 'Tight-Fitting Jeans,' Conway Twitty
It wasn't until the slow country song started that they were in trouble.
For most of the night, the jukebox had been playing rock, hard rock, classic rock... the Eagles, the Stones, stuff that they could sit in a booth and bang their heads to a little. Daniel and Teal'c kept the refills coming, Vala got the buffalo wings and proceeded to experiment with ways to eat them without getting her face dirty and Sam, tucked into the corner of the booth, tried her best to fade into the wallpaper.
Cam got up to feed more quarters into the jukebox and crossed Sam on her way from the bathroom. She smiled to him and started to walk on, but he curled his arm around her waist and dragged her with him. "Hold on." He looked down into the glass case and shuffled through the lists. "You care to join the party?"
"I'm there," Sam said.
"Right, sitting against the wall being Miss Invisible."
She shrugged. "It's my role."
"Not anymore," Cam said. He punched in a number and the readout displayed that there were five songs ahead of his. "You deserve to relax as much as anyone else on the team. More, even."
"These things have always made me uncomfortable," she admitted. "The... social side of being on a team."
"We're your friends, Sam."
She looked at him sharply and said, "Yeah. Well, until recently, it was Colonel and Major and... that really kind of put up a wall. You know?"
"Right," Cam said slowly. "The whole... Colonel O'Neill..." A slow country song started playing from the jukebox and Cam looked at it like an interloper in their conversation. "Oh. Man, this is a great one..."
Sam cleared her throat and looked at the table. She jerked her thumb and said, "I'm gonna head back..."
"No," he said, hooking his hand around her wrist. "You're gonna dance."
"Dance?" she chuckled. He was dragging her onto the small dance floor. "I don't dance, Cameron."
He turned to face her and pulled her close. "Sam... dance."
She sighed and put her hand on his hip. He put his hand on her shoulder and clasped her free hand with his. Sam chuckled self-consciously and turned, sure everyone in the place was looking at them. Cam smiled and said, "Hey, there ya go. You're a natural."
"Right," Sam scoffed. She slid her hand around his waist and put her hand on his back. "Tell me when it's over." She put her face against his shoulder and let him sway her to the music.
"You should dance more often."
Sam exhaled a quick, sharp sound - "huh, heh" - and Cam grinned. "See? You're having f--" He felt something wet on his shoulder and his smile faded. "Sam? Are you...?"
"Keep dancing," she said. She buried her face into his shoulder.
He tightened his hand on her hip and said, "Are you okay?"
Sam sniffled again and said, "Fine, Colonel."
He looked around. "Sam, I..."
"Major."
Cam closed his eyes and slid his arm from her shoulder to her waist. "Right. Major."
They danced in silence until the song ended. He curled his fingers in the small of her back and tried to pull back. "Sa-- Major? You all right?"
"Yes, sir," Sam said, still not looking at his face.
He pressed his lips together and glanced at the table. The others were still engrossed in their conversation, Vala fashioning a bib out of two dozen napkins. Cam gently pried Sam away from his shoulder and said, "Let's get you some fresh air."
---
They leaned against the brick wall next to one another, Sam's head tilted up to the stars. They were standing by the west wall, out of sight of the entrance and parking lot. There was a surprisingly non-pungent dumpster a few feet away between them and the employee entrance.
Cam didn't look at her; kept his eyes focused on his boots. He could see the plume of breath rising from her lips, freezing in the night air, and was suddenly wishing he'd grabbed their jackets before heading out. He took his hands from his pockets and rubbed his arms. "You wanna head back in?"
"Not yet," she whispered.
He nodded.
"I don't know if I loved him," she said suddenly. Cam didn't have to ask who 'he' was. "I think... I was just... enraptured."
"It happens," Cam said.
She didn't answer.
He shuffled his feet and she looked down at his boots. "Thank you for letting me... you know..."
"Hey, no problem."
"I just realized I was... finally dancing with a Colonel. It was close enough to feel good and hurt at the same time."
He nodded. "Hey, any time you need a little fantasy, I'm your man." He smirked to let her know he was joking and pushed away from the wall. "I'm gonna head back inside. You be okay out here...?"
He started to walk away, but her hand on his elbow stopped him.
---
Sam bowed her head between her hands, gasping with each forward thrust. "Colonel... yes, sir... oh, God, sir..."
Cam's jeans were around his thighs, his belt lightly slapping the back of Sam's legs each time he moved forward. He held onto her hips, pulling her back against him, as she pushed against the wall with both hands. They met in the middle with a solid slap. Sam's jeans were around her ankles and his eyes were locked on the long, naked stretch of her legs. Her ass was perfect, pink, and he kept moving his hands over it.
She had asked him not to call her Sam or Colonel, asked him not to ruin the illusion. So he had whispered, "Major" and "Carter" once or twice just to set the mood.
Sam turned her head, burying her head in the crook of her arm. She bit down and pressed tight against him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and made her stand straight. He bent his knees and drove into her once more as his hand trailed up her side. He cupped her breast when she came, crying out, "Colonel!" against the muffle of her arm.
She stepped forward and he slipped free. They resumed their positions against the wall, not bothering to pull up their pants. Cam, still throbbing, gripped his cock and began to stroke. Sam saw him and reached out, covering his hand with her own. "I did this for him once," she whispered. Cam closed his eyes and rested his head against the brick wall.
"Trapped... we were all alone, cold. We were cuddling for warmth. I felt it against my ass and... he said it was his sidearm." She chuckled and brushed her thumb over the head of Cam's erection. "I rolled over... unzipped him... and I stroked him until he came on my hand."
Cam groaned. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Did you ever... i-in your mouth?"
Sam licked her lips and said, "No."
"Give me something that's just mine," he said.
Sam dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. He groaned, threading his fingers through her hair as she passed her tongue over his cock head. She cupped his balls and that was all it took. He groaned and thrust into her mouth once before he came. Sam held him in her mouth until he began to go limp, then pulled back.
She wiped her lips and stood, pressing against him. The smooth flesh of her thigh against his was almost enough to raise the flag once more, but he knew there wouldn't be a round two. Sam kissed his cheek, just barely brushing his lips and pulled back. She bent and pulled up her jeans, fastened the belt and tucked her shirt back into the waistband. "Thank you, Cam," she said.
"No problem, Sam."
"You coming back in?"
"In a... in a minute," he said.
Sam smiled and squeezed his hand before walking away. Cam bent down, pulled his jeans up but left the belt undone. He waited to feel bad about what had happened, to feel guilty. But it never came. He was happy, Sam was satisfied... so far as he could see, the only one missing out was General O'Neill.
He fastened his jeans, checked to make sure there wasn't much evidence beyond footprints left behind, and followed Sam back into the bar.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Geonn