Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Home Is Where The Heart Is

by LE McMurray
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
Thanks to Stonedtoad for betaing.
This is going to spread over Season Seven and Eight intertwining with the actual episodes, there are several parts where I've mucked about with the timeline to suit the story.
Teal'c sighed unable to relax into his meditations a noise pulling his attention to the doorway.

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" Daniel asked looking nervous as he stood in the doorway.

Teal'c gave him a smile, "You are not. I am unable to Kel-no-reem as I once did since I began using Tretonin."

Daniel looked confused, "Well, that sounds complicated."

"Indeed," Teal'c nodded, "Enter"

As the young man entered the room properly Teal'c noticed the picture gripped tightly in his hand, Sha're's picture and Teal'c grimaced inwardly. It was just typical Daniel had found him to speak to about her. She was a subject that they never discussed no matter how deep their friendship. Teal'c braced himself for what Daniel remembered as the man sat down.

"Her name is Sha're," Daniel grinned turning the picture to show Teal'c.

"Yes," Teal'c nodded gravely.

"No one told me that, I remembered all by myself. I dreamed about her and when I woke up I knew her name."

Teal'c smiled, "That is good news, Daniel Jackson."

"Yeah, it's the first time I've believed I might have a chance," Daniel continued a smile covering his face, "You know? If I can remember a name, then...there's a chance it's all in there somewhere, right?"

"Indeed," Teal'c replied

"So...so where is she?" Daniel asked.

Teal'c was about to answer Daniel but before he could he noticed a shadow arrive at the door.

"I am here Dan'iel."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to L.E McMurray